Awoo.

Favorite Kirby Song

HylianBran

Recently I was just listening to the Kirby 25th Anniversary Orchestra. I'm wondering what some people's favorite songs are. Mine is Gourmet Race. I don't really know why, it's just catchy. What about you? Main series and spin offs included.

images.png.bdc5e99658e53db3d8b30c2aa48af0dc.png 

Gourmet Race, cos it's the only Kirby song I've bothered to remember. 

I haven't played a single Kirby game since SuperStar, so forgive me for my lack of musical knowledge.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dirty and Beauty (AKA Queen Sectona's theme) and King Dedede's theme are my standout picks. Of course, this is Kirby we're talking about, so there is a lot to pick from.

On 22 February 2018 at 4:39 PM, A person, that exists said:

Gourmet Race, cos it's the only Kirby song I've bothered to remember. 

I haven't played a single Kirby game since SuperStar, so forgive me for my lack of musical knowledge.

I loved the remix of it used for Dedede's boss theme in Nightmare In Dreamland (and the subsequent remix of THAT in Smash Bros Melee).

Always had a soft spot for Butter Building and Vegetable Valley as well.

The Bumper Crop Bump theme from Kirby 64 is also pretty kickass for a mini game theme too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Butter Building in general is aces, there is good reason it's remixed all over the place. But perhaps my fav version is "Above The Clouds" from Kirby 64. 

So chiiiiillll

• Thumbs Up 1