Awoo.

Ghostbusters World "Don't Cross the Data Streams"

Badnik Mechanic

It's Pokemon Go... but Ghostbusters!

You'll be apparently busting ghosts from the movie, comics and cartoon series!

And that's all they're telling us.

8 hours ago, Eurisko said:

I wonder if it will make your phone do this.

somewhat related to that bit with the toaster, I noticed that Ray was a bit into his scooping of the slime, which is a subtle nod to the fact that Dan Akyroid has autism, also going along with his behavior in the first film with the fact that he has the most Stay-Puft Fluff on him after blowing up Gozer (he liked the weight of it) and his over the top acting in the initial TV spot on Dana's TV.

But in all seriousness, since this is a mobile game making use of your GPS, does this mean that there will be tons of ghosts swarming around Central Park or even around Chicago (We have a Ghostbusters team here ourselves)?  Because if so, I would be interested to see what is spooking up the New York Public Library because...

latest?cb=20091224191223

Or perhaps the Segdewick because our old pal Slimer was caught there to begin with.  Or if they were really clever, just somewhere around the George Heye Center, this guy: 

latest?cb=20090720230652

I did not know Dan Akroyd has autism , but I did read he as apergers .

That painting though, it really is creepy as hell. I love the second film , definitely my fave of the two. 

Pokémon Go was fun for a short while because of the novelty of it. It was a fad. I'm not going to bother with this at all...

• Thumbs Up 1