Awoo.

Looking For Help With Sonic Dash

VOLTAG3

Hey guys, I've come here hoping that maybe someone here can help me out with something. See, I'm an Android user and I used to play a lot of Sonic Dash, but after moving a lot from phone to phone I've ended up losing my save data for the game, and so all the past event characters I had are gone and I can't get them back. I redownloaded the game when I heard about the Pac-Man thing happening, and while that's really cool and all I'd really like to get those other event characters back. i've tried looking around for various apk's and save data but a lot of them are fake or might suspiciously carry viruses, and if I ever do find anything legit, it's either too out of date to have all the characters or it also implements unlimited rings and stuff like that, and I don't want that. I'm not here to cheat, I just want those event characters, which to be fair can't be earned by legitimate means anymore. Does anyone know if something could be done, or maybe have like a save data file that has the characters unlocked that maybe I could copy into my files for the game?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VOLTAG3

• Badnik Mechanic

• Eurisko

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mayor D said:

I thought the game saved data via your Google play account?

I should mention that I haven't signed into Google Play for playing the game, I don't really like doing that with any game really since it just kind of gets in the way. One of the downsides to that though is it effectively means I don't have cloud saving, and all the data is stored on the device. Effectively that means if I have to uninstall the game for whatever reason, or if I switch phones and can't move the data over, everything gets lost.

1 hour ago, VOLTAG3 said:

I should mention that I haven't signed into Google Play for playing the game, I don't really like doing that with any game really since it just kind of gets in the way. One of the downsides to that though is it effectively means I don't have cloud saving, and all the data is stored on the device. Effectively that means if I have to uninstall the game for whatever reason, or if I switch phones and can't move the data over, everything gets lost.

Yeah it sounds like you've got to start again. Unless you've still got those old devices you played the game on and upload the save to google play and sign into that on your current device.