Awoo.

GamesMaster Sonic Special

Eurisko

Those of you old enough to remember this show in the UK should enjoy this and those of you who have never seen this show will either be intrigued or confused. 

Gamesmaster was the first of its kind in the UK and ran from 92-98 and it was quirky to say the least. This episode was a Sonic Special , littered with strange mistakes regarding the Sonic series especially the " Knuckes hair has changed from Sonic 3 to Sonic and Knuckles". There's also lots of other retro goodness in there too.

Enjoy guys.

I was inspired to look this one up after @Mayor D posted that Gabby Roslin show by the way.

• Nice Smile 1

so it was a series based off the magazine? and it also had competitions and stuff like that? cool!

the only US equivalent i can think of off the top of my mind is x-play, and that came along way later in 2003.

however, the most important question we should be asking here is how the heck did they get clean game footage from a handheld in the early '90s?

8 hours ago, blueblur98 said:

so it was a series based off the magazine? and it also had competitions and stuff like that? cool!

the only US equivalent i can think of off the top of my mind is x-play, and that came along way later in 2003.

however, the most important question we should be asking here is how the heck did they get clean game footage from a handheld in the early '90s?

The magazine was based from this show and is still running today.

As for clean handheld footage, I have no idea.