Awoo.

My Avatar: Danny

AzureLakeSanic

Danny the Hedgehog is a fifteen year old girl with light purple fur and black eyes wearing thin black rimmed glasses, a spring green tank top, denim jeans, and red sneakers. She's a hyper girl who loves being nuts and hates being put on meds and the anxiety they cause. She has artistic talents, likes to sing and dance, and looks up to her idol Viena Viking (based on Kiera Knightly.) She also knows fluent Japanese. Her favorite food is ham sandwich and her favorite band is the Spice Girls.

Her role in the story is carrying out her job as a rookie in the Resistance. She has a crush on Infinite, which she uses to her advantage to freak him out during battle, so the others can land hits on him. According to Danny herself, her main goal is to "stop Infinite and score with him while doing so."

Her friends are Amy Rose, Sally Acorn, and Mina the Mongoose; she has been shown to be friendly with Sonic and Breezie, though.

Danny the traphog.

Original character, donut steel. 

1 hour ago, A person, that exists said:

Danny the traphog.

Original character, donut steel. 

Original joke, donut steel.

But more importantly:

1) Using a transgender slur, what the heck?? That's uncalled for and unacceptable.

2) Criticism in Showcase must be constructive. Openly mocking another's work like this is not allowed and is not tolerated, as outlined in the Showcase Rules. In fact, the rules state:

• EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: anyone that fails to use any kind of constructive criticism (be it positive or negative) and resorts to insults WILL RECEIVE A STRIKE. 

In accordance with this rule, you're getting a strike. It doesn't help that you have been antagonistic in the past, which we let go that time because you apologized

That being said, though, @AzureLakeSanic I have to say that honestly I do find this character to be quite cliched myself. Perhaps you could at least flesh her out with some flaws other than "being hyper" and give her a more detailed personality in general. The medication and anxiety thing could potentially be interesting, but it's not developed enough here. That being said, I actually rather like giving such specific details as a character's idol and favorite band, so that's nice. (Though it's a bit funny that Kiera Knightly gets turned into a counterpart but the Spice Girls are still the Spice Girls.)

• Thumbs Up 7