Sonictrainer

Super Smash Bros Coming to Nintendo Switch (2018)

If Inkling was in Super Smash Bros, So i will get Sonic Characters for Smash Bros:

Miles Tails Prower

Knuckles the Echidna

Silver the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog

Metal Sonic

Amy Rose

Blaze the Cat

I think a lot of people underestimate just how many strings you have to pull just to get one third party character into Smash, let alone eight. It's not just assets and time like anyone else - licensing a character in such a way that pleases Nintendo, the 3rd party and the audience all, is actually pretty hard as it turns out (it's also, if memory serves right, why Sonic's pallete options are such pure crap in any given Smash game, because Sega doesn't like seeing non-blue Sonic that much). You'll get Sonic almost certainly, but it'll be a miracle if we get more than that, as much as I want Tails.

Besides, with that many characters you might as well go all out and make a Sonic Smash Bros with no connection to the original. =V

In all honesty, we'd probably be lucky to keep all the existing third-parties we have, let alone get a new one, let alone get a second character from any single franchise.

If you want 8 Sonic characters in Smash Bros., you'd be better off asking SEGA to make their own version of that type of game. Because there's almost no chance of a second Sonic character happening, let alone 8.

And lol, Blacklightning said the same thing. I just missed it at the end of his post. Still, I think my point stands well enough.

16 minutes ago, KHCast said:

That E3 line is gonna kick the shit outta botw’s lol

That's honestly if E3 this year will even get that much popularity. I've been hearing all kinda of shit about leaks for games featured at E3. If anything, the Smash Bros. thing maybe the only thing people will go to E3 for, unless there is some Prime 4 footage Nintendo plans on showing. Now that will be awesome if we get a actual gameplay trailer or at least another game trailer for Prime 4 for this year's E3 that isn't just a title only.

17 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Sonic Heroes said:

Why wouldn't it?

21 hours ago, Ashwalking Bat said:

I've been hearing all kinda of shit about leaks for games featured at E3. If anything, the Smash Bros. thing maybe the only thing people will go to E3 for, unless there is some Prime 4 footage Nintendo plans on showing.

The amount of game leaks this year for stuff that'll be featured at E3 most likely, is going to kill a lot of surprise and hype for people. At least I've been hearing there are a lot things being leaked. I am not able to earnestly spew details, as this seems to be speculation mostly.

This the video I saw on it. Basically this video talks about the leaks killing the relevancy of E3 and making it a mere formality.

If that were really the case then E3 would've been down in attendance years ago. 

Leaks for even E3 are nothing new. Besides, unless leaks provide such,  you really think that's gonna stop the hype of actually going to E3 and trying out those games? I mean,  people who commit to showing up physically for E3 when they could just as easily watch it on a stream,  I highly doubt,  would get deterred by mere leaks. 

And some of those leaks aren't even confirmed. It'd be pretty silly if people cancelled their tickets because of that. 

And let's be honest. What Smash fan in their right mind would throw away the chance to play the newest game at E3 over trivial matters like that to boot? Not the majority,  that's for sure. 

Yeah, true. I did admit that the whole hype killing due to leaks for E3, is mere speculation. People are still going to go regardless.

If anything, I am looking forward to what they will be doing with Smash Bros. for the Switch. And I sincerely would like for there to be more on Prime 4. Though, I will not hold my breath with the latter thing.