Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

The aforementioned leak is very likely fake due to several reasons:

Spoiler

1. That, according to people who deal with models and what not,  does not appear to be Ness' Ultimate model, rather his Brawl or Smash 4 one (There's even been a few side-by-side comparisons online

2. Sakurai tends to try and stay true to sources, and if this were to be a trailer screenshot, then it would go against Mother canon since

Spoiler

Ness was a robot when he faced Giygas in the final battle

3. The video of it shows Porky in his Mother 3 mech rather than Earthbound

4. It's a very poor quality image

5. The lighting around the words is off

6. Most people who have worked with SFM and saw this said it looks like SFM.

• Thumbs Up 5

On 5/16/2019 at 5:29 PM, KHCast said:

Erdrick not being there is the biggest red flag for me, since signs do strongly favor his inclusion. Artorias yeah, also red flag, given he’s a dlc character, and making a dlc character a dlc character for smash just seems...off for Nintendo.

Yo dawg, we heard you like DLC, so we made DLC outta DLC so you can pay for what you can pay for.

Only about 2 weeks left. Btw, I'm gonna be going Thursday instead of Tuesday. But the Direct is still less than a week after my graduation, so I can catch it then and see who the next character(s) is(are)!

• Chuckle 1

So he claims that he's against many things and wouldn't put them in next Smash... but also that many decisions were done made against his will.

Predicting future of Smash won't be easy.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Absolutely 1

Yikes for us Sora fans. Oh well.

Hey, I have an idea for a Spirit Battle. Let’s just say my idea’s gonna a bit controversial:

Spirit: Ultron Sigma

Class: Ace

Spirit Type: Attack

Effect: Lifesteal

Opponent: Ganondorf, Dark Samus (White)

Conditions:

-Ganondorf starts with a Beam Sword

-The enemies are metal

-You lose if your ally (Mega Man) is KO’d

-The enemy’s magic-based attacks (physical and ranged) have increased power

Stage: New Pork City (Battlefield)

Music: Theme of Ultron Sigma~New Remix

Is Banjo & Kazooie will going to be 2nd DLC character for Smash for this E3?

Is Banjo in Smash rumors is gonna be true for E3?

2 hours ago, SonicXtremeMania said:

Is Banjo & Kazooie will going to be 2nd DLC character for Smash for this E3?

Is Banjo in Smash rumors is gonna be true for E3?

…I believe you already asked this in a status update without even introducing yourself how fucking rude can you get so I don’t think don’t think doing it again is really necessary…?

Given the avid optimism of the Smash playerbase here this probably is not gonna shake people’s hopes and confidence,  but Grant Kirkhope has told Smash fans to “ not  to hold their breath” for Banjo.

20 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Given the avid optimism of the Smash playerbase here this probably is not gonna shake people’s hopes and confidence,  but Grant Kirkhope has told Smash fans to “ not  to hold their breath” for Banjo.

It's not like he would know anything.

5 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

Wasn’t everyone taking his words when people were of the idea he was hinting and being mysterious before? So now when he says something concrete and it’s negative it’s “well he wouldn’t know anything”?  Really?

• Thumbs Up 3

27 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Grant Kirkhope isn't with Microsoft.  He'd have no idea xD 

1 minute ago, KHCast said:

Wasn’t everyone taking his words when people were of the idea he was hinting and being mysterious before? So now when he says something concrete and it’s negative it’s “well he wouldn’t know anything”?  Really?

No, nobody was

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Grant Kirkhope isn't with Microsoft.  He'd have no idea xD 

Well people seemed to gladly use him to justify Banjo in Smash whenever he was “teasing” with his comments. Suddenly now I guess we’re using this “he doesn’t work for Microsoft” argument now that he’s saying something against Banjo. Certainly didn’t see this before argued or brought up

No, nobody was

Uh, yes, lots of people were. Even here in this topic 

4 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Well people seemed to gladly use him to justify Banjo in Smash whenever he was “teasing” with his comments. Suddenly now I guess we’re using this “he doesn’t work for Microsoft” argument now that he’s saying something against Banjo. Certainly didn’t see this before argued or brought up

Uh, yes, lots of people were. Even here in this topic 

I don't think he was hinting to Banjo with those tweets, though. That's the fandom's fault for interpreting it in such a way.

2 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

I don't think he was hinting to Banjo with those tweets, though. That's the fandom's fault for interpreting it in such a way.

I’m just saying, Smash fans weren’t going “well he wouldn’t know anything” when people were of the opinion he was hinting Banjo, whether that was true or not. It just seems to be only now that he’s giving fire for the “not happening” idea because people really don’t want steve

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I’m just saying, Smash fans weren’t going “well he wouldn’t know anything” when people were of the opinion he was hinting Banjo, whether that was true or not. It just seems to be only now that he’s giving fire for the “not happening” idea because people really don’t want steve

To be fair, Smash fans (including myself, admittedly) like to twist things around just so that we have a solid chance of our favorite character to come through. 

(And to be also fair, you're right with the fact that I don't want Steve, no matter how much sense he'd make going in.)

29 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

Being the composer for the franchise it would be weird if he wasn't called to do a remix or two.

Not that you should expect him to admit to anything either way.

• Thumbs Up 2

Composer does not equal knowing information.  People like Motoi Sakuraba and ACE often do remixes for games they never worked on.  He isn't even employed by Microsoft, nor does he own the music.  For Christ's sake, the creators of characters aren't always in the know about this, so I don't see why the musician would have to.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

For Christ's sake, the creators of characters aren't always in the know about this, so I don't see why the musician would have to.

Lol what? Pretty sure they would have to legally be in the know if the creator still has legal rights/ownerships over said character.

• Thumbs Up 1

No, they don't always.   K. Rool's creators and the majority of Yacht CLub were in shock that their characters were playable and an assist trophy, respectively.  Also, your bait is really bad, just saying.  No one on this site has took the Smash stuff he said seriously, as I looked it up in the search engine.  Prior to this post by you, it was only brought up in a joke about the LEGO Movie. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

K. Rool's creators and the majority of Yacht CLub 

Do they have any ownership over K.Rool or own said characters? If they don’t, they don’t need to be told. Kojima doesn’t need to be told snake got in Ultimate since Konami owns snake, not him. There are reasons creators won’t be told what’s going on with their character. Usually because they have no ownership anymore over said character or franchise 

Yes Yacht CLub owns friggin SHovel Knight.  He is their character, and they publish the game.  Very few people knew about it.  Sakurai himself said recently barely anyone at Nintendo knew anyone is here.  And, finally, Grant Kirkhope owns no license over Banjo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, your bait is really bad, just saying.  No one on this site has took the Smash stuff he said seriously

I don’t recall anyone throwing out “what would he know”, “this means nothing” comments either 

Look, I know people want Banjo, but calm down with the aggression towards anyone suggesting otherwise. It’s not clickbait, it’s what someone with ties to the character is saying. As I said, probably won’t mean much to most on this site, but it’s information worth bringing up. 

5 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Yes Yacht CLub owns friggin SHovel Knight.  He is their character, and they publish the game.

I’m aware of that, but where was it stated they had no idea their character was used? I thought they knew, hence why they never, when asked on Twitter, said anything due to NDA.

Shovel Knight is a licensed character, there is absolutely no way they wouldn't have been aware they were adding him in any capacity. If they were "surprised" it's because they got the offer.

Let's chill out.

• Thumbs Up 5