Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

25 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:
2 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Next Spirit event is gen 8 Pokèmon 

@dbzfan7

The hunt continues....Nov 22nd

God I've been away from Smash for too long. Here's hoping they occasionally cycle event spirits.

New Spirits incoming! It's...

Resident Evil?

Edited by Radiant Hero Ike
Tweet was reuploaded
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

3 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Resident Evil?

Well, there goes an RE rep. Unless if Leon got in, they used his RE2 remake render as a Fighter Spirit.

27 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Resident Evil?

Forward my condolence to @KHCast, but it looks like Phoenix Wright's chances just got all the more better. This is good. Very good.

Wow more hunting already...was not expecting to be back at it again so soon.

Possibly can say R.I.P. Resident Evil rep. Chances aren't dead perhaps, but likely just went down.

1 hour ago, dbzfan7 said:

Wow more hunting already...was not expecting to be back at it again so soon

Tell me. Do they cycle spirits back around every now and then?

2 minutes ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

Tell me. Do they cycle spirits back around every now and then?

They do....and eventually let them be permanent, but it's much easier to get them during the event. I missed the Link's awakening event way back and regretted not doing it immediately. I eventually got lucky when it became a normal drop, but it was much faster following events. If you're a spirit collector, don't wait. Just do it right away. It'll up to an hour or two depending on luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

I believe you can just keep shuffling and filling in the empty event spot whenever you finish one. That's what I did with the recent Pokemon one, and I got all of em in about 5 or 10 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 3

58 minutes ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

I believe you can just keep shuffling and filling in the empty event spot whenever you finish one. That's what I did with the recent Pokemon one, and I got all of em in about 5 or 10 minutes.

Did that, and sometimes it didn't fill and so it took longer. It's about that long if you can consistently get them in the event spot, and have the materials to reset.

43 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

Did that, and sometimes it didn't fill and so it took longer. It's about that long if you can consistently get them in the event spot, and have the materials to reset.

Hmm, what do you mean by didn't fill? You mean when you used the fill item nothing happened?

3 hours ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Hmm, what do you mean by didn't fill? You mean when you used the fill item nothing happened?

I filled and got a different spirit. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't.

6 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

I filled and got a different spirit. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't.

Huh, that's odd. Every time I did it during the Pokemon and Tetris events it was one of the event spirits, whether I shuffled or filled an empty spot.

14 hours ago, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Resident Evil?

I'm disappointed that they left out Nemesis.

12 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

They do....and eventually let them be permanent, but it's much easier to get them during the event. I missed the Link's awakening event way back and regretted not doing it immediately. I eventually got lucky when it became a normal drop, but it was much faster following events. If you're a spirit collector, don't wait. Just do it right away. It'll up to an hour or two depending on luck.

I ask mainly because ever since June, I've been wrapped up in other games on the Switch, PC, and PS4 which have taken my attention from Smash, sans the SSMB Game Night event. SO I've been away from the spirit hunting action for quite a while.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/78203375?jumpto=27#27

And so the culling for FP5 continues. You-know-who has confirmed that FP5 will not be a

Spoiler

Falcom or Ubisoft

rep.

Oh, and in regards to Dante,

Spoiler

another renowed leaker has confirmed that

he will NOT be

Spoiler

the fighter for FP5.

Thankfully, Capcom as a while hasn't been knocked out of the running. It's the Wright time.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:32 AM, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Huh, that's odd. Every time I did it during the Pokemon and Tetris events it was one of the event spirits, whether I shuffled or filled an empty spot.

I guess I messed up. Used filler a bunch and got all the RE ones pretty quick. Only one repeat fight. Shuffle never helped me really, but filler did.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why did anyone ever think those fuckers from Ubisoft would have gotten in in the first place?

Did they think Ultimate was suddenly going to become ASBR 2?

But no Falcom characters...

527586978_BiffedIt.gif.acfd842533f0408593d434ad3ac825e9.gif

😧

RIP Rean Schwarzer 😔 Although if they chose a Legend of Heroes character it'd probably be Estelle or Joshua anyways, hehe.

NOT A DRILL:

The fighter info for Terry is gone.  Banjo's didn't disappear until a few days before Terry dropped, and I believe the same with Hero and maybe Joker.  We may be getting a shadowdrop (Though obviously not confirmed).

• Fist Bump 2

It'll be somewhat puzzling if they'll show it off ahead the Game Awards unlike with Joker last year, but that's being held later than last year anyway, so no big loss. I wager they'll drop it on the game's anniversary this Sunday.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:57 AM, Tornado said:

Reveal hidden contents

But no Falcom characters...

527586978_BiffedIt.gif.acfd842533f0408593d434ad3ac825e9.gif

😧

On 11/30/2019 at 11:12 AM, Radiant Hero Ike said:

Reveal hidden contents

RIP Rean Schwarzer 😔 Although if they chose a Legend of Heroes character it'd probably be Estelle or Joshua anyways, hehe.

If I may ask what's so big about that company?

Anyway, Vergeben has also put

Spoiler

Level 5 and Namco Bandai

on the chopping board. So fans of those two companies best wait until after this Fighter's pass.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

I couldn't give any of a shit about anything else they made

But Popful Mail is

damn close to my favorite game ever made.

1 hour ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

I don't think anything is particularly big about it, it's pretty niche I think. But I really like the characters from their games (they also made Ys which I haven't played yet).

• Thumbs Up 1

Sabi's dropped another apparent deconfirm:

Spoiler

Also comments on a supposed audio leak mentioning Master Chief, but that already seemed pretty damn fake as is.

With that said...

giphy.gif

• Thumbs Up 2