Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

Hell yes! Such a great choice! I'm not a big Arms fan, but I do like Min Min's design. I might actually buy this one.

Min Min is releasing June 29th

More Mii costumes like Callie, and Marie, and... VAULT BOY FROM FALLOUT?!

Joker Amiibo looks SLICK AF There's also a Hero Amiibo too. But they're at limited stock it seems.

8 minutes ago, Stay at Home Ultima said:

Min Min is releasing June 29th

More Mii costumes like Callie, and Marie, and... VAULT BOY FROM FALLOUT?!

Joker Amiibo looks SLICK AF There's also a Hero Amiibo too. But they're at limited stock it seems.

Yeah...didn't that or the Squid Sisters coming...

Vault Boy not being a Deluxe spirit is a bit surprising, but that still is awesome regardless. There really seems to be a big split on whether this is a bit towards a Bethesda rep like Doomslayer getting in or a point in their favor. Yeah expected that reaction. 

EbH0CLkVAAEu_iv?format=jpg&name=large

Some Official SSB Art by the ARMS artist

EbH793bU4Ao-pXW?format=jpg&name=medium

Also, we have some of her alternate colors

The first 3 are from the original game. The other 4...

Spoiler

EbH9XTxUMAU_8pt?format=jpg&name=largeEbH9x2yU4AEPs8Q?format=jpg&name=largeEbH9x4KU0AQ3KXR?format=jpg&name=largeEbH9yuCVAAALJR8?format=jpg&name=large

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, dbzfan7 said:

Well glad the so called spirit rule can be put to bed now. Spirits can potentially join.

the road forward is obvious

image.png.c6444cc573668a8c96bfb68706c9753f.png

11 hours ago, Chili Dawg said:

the road forward is obvious

image.png.c6444cc573668a8c96bfb68706c9753f.png

Here, lemme fix that:

736936999_BandanaDee.thumb.png.82de0c35dd35f6cb19f94af943cbc0de.png

Regardless, congratulations to our Ramen Bomber!

If we get Bandana Dee or another Kirby character, there's a lot of fun trailer ideas really. A silly one I have is doing a continuation of the K Rool and Banjo trailers, specifically to tie it in with Dedede's appearance in the former. Complete with another "not-fake out" of some kind, of course. Maybe they see what they think is Bandana Dee but then it's Kirby or Meta Knight, or Jiggly actually.

31 minutes ago, Celestia said:

If we get Bandana Dee or another Kirby character, there's a lot of fun trailer ideas really. A silly one I have is doing a continuation of the K Rool and Banjo trailers, specifically to tie it in with Dedede's appearance in the former. Complete with another "not-fake out" of some kind, of course. Maybe they see what they think is Bandana Dee but then it's Kirby or Meta Knight, or Jiggly actually.

It's a bunch of Waddle Dees dressed up as Dedede, K. Rool breaks out of the hole Banjo sealed him in and tries to kill Dedede again but gets a spear in the face. Kazooie tells Banjo she wants to go back to sleep.

• Thumbs Up 2

Have there been any 3rd party characters that show up these cgi trailers outside their initial reveals? Cause I don’t know if they’d use Banjo  in a trailer after his 

9 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Have there been any 3rd party characters that show up these cgi trailers outside their initial reveals? Cause I don’t know if they’d use Banjo  in a trailer after his 

Megaman was in Bowser Jr's trailer. Sonic was in the World of Light trailer. A bunch of the third parties are in the background of the Banjo one at the end.

CGI trailers were less common with this one but it doesn't seem to be a huge issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess it just depends on the company. Like, good luck probably getting Cloud or Hero to show up in a CGI trailer (that isn’t a Square Rep) at a reasonable rate. I’d imagine since Capcom and SEGA are fairly chummy with Nintendo, it’s less of a hassle

Anyone else having a blast with Min Min? I especially like her Classic Mode. Here's her route (don't click if you haven't played it yet):

Spoiler

Classic Mode: ARMS at the Ready

Round 1: Mii Brawler x2 (Spring Man and Ribbon Girl costumes) on Spring Stadium, Omega (Spring Stadium)

Round 2: Little Mac on Boxing Ring (Sparring Ring)

Round 3: Green Samus and Green Mega Man on Frigate Orpheon (DNA Lab)

Round 4: Giant White Donkey Kong on Kongo Jungle 64 (Mausoleum)

Round 5: R.O.B. x6 (horde battle) on Spring Stadium, Battlefield (Scrapyard)

Round 6: Min Min on Spring Stadium (Ramen Bowl)
Final Round: Galleom (ARMS Grand Prix Final Battle)

• Thumbs Up 1

I’m extremely surprised they didn’t touch whatsoever the base Min Min spirit, but almost every other Arms spirit already in the game for edited. That had to be intentionally done lol. Like, not even her music or stage is altered. It’s still New Pork City with Corrin

8 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I’m extremely surprised they didn’t touch whatsoever the base Min Min spirit, but almost every other Arms spirit already in the game for edited. That had to be intentionally done lol. Like, not even her music or stage is altered. It’s still New Pork City with Corrin

That's...really not surprising in the long run with spirits.

1 minute ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

That's...really not surprising in the long run with spirits.

Considering how just last week Sakurai went on and on about editing spirits to reflect new additions of the game...yeah I’m kinda surprised the obvious one wasn’t touched

4 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Considering how just last week Sakurai went on and on about editing spirits to reflect new additions of the game...yeah I’m kinda surprised the obvious one wasn’t touched

I've been on the Smash train long enough to know that mii costume changes and what he actually showed were going to be the extent if stuff shown.

Not that I blame you for expecting more.

I guess the most interesting thing outta all this is that Min Min’s fighter spirit is just called Min Min (Fighter). So they probably don’t need to worry about conflicting spirits like another Geno spirit, or Rayman, or another Jill Valentine Spirit, etc. as long as they just at (Fighter) to the end. I kinda speculated something like that would be the case. Seems simple enough a way to distinguish things 

I'll admit, adding a Resident Evil fighter in this pass after having a Resident Evil Spirit event would be an odd move at this stage of the game.

9 minutes ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

I'll admit, adding a Resident Evil fighter in this pass after having a Resident Evil Spirit event would be an odd move at this stage of the game.

If it WERE gonna happen, there’s no doubt it’d be at the very end of the thing. But if Pokémon gets a Gen 8 rep like many are confident on, despite the spirit event, I think RE could be still in the running.(the spirit event having absolutely no zombies is eternally strange to me since that’s the whole gimmick of what RE is. A survival horror with zombies) It’d be strange sure, but it’s also Sakurai, so not really that unthinkable for him to intentionally confuse fans only to break their expectations. I’m at the very least confident Capcom is gonna get someone at this point. I’ve said it before, but Capcom is the only DLC 3rd Party from Sm4sh absent from getting a dlc Rep here, and the only newcomer they got was a echo from a already repped series. And given their relationship with Nintendo, it’s a easy extra rep in my eyes, regardless of who it is, whether it’s RE, or DMC, or Okami, or AA

• Thumbs Up 1

Next event tournament's coming up, and this time it's about characters proud of their arms.

• Thumbs Up 1