Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

You all know who I want. But, the odds are keen that he might not get in.

Sora from Kingdom Hearts is our final fighter! 

FA8OvI0XoBECL7u?format=jpg&name=largeFA8Px88X0AcccdP?format=jpg&name=large

The final group of Mii Fighter costumes arrives 10/18 in Super #SmashBrosUltimate! 

Octoling (Wig) 
Judd (Hat) 
Doom Slayer (Gunner) 

He joins the game on October 18th.

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap….

Honestly didn’t think it would ACTUALLY happen.

So glad about this though. And he was the highest requested (of course) as they finally officially revealed this fact.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't believe they got his voice. That was one of those concessions I absolutely expected after what happened with Burton not reprising Cloud in Smash 4.

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't believe it, Sora's actually in the game, this legit just saved FP2 for me.

34 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Fuck it, I’m goin all in. Gonna guess Sora. May as well, and if it’s not, ok.

So this aged well

On 12/12/2020 at 3:36 AM, Zaysho said:

If this whole saga ends on some corny shit like Sora banishes Dharkon... I'll be into it and I don't even actively want Sora.

I'm only sad this wasn't the actual trailer, but hey.

I literally started getting a feeling about a month ago “maybe it’s Sora” out of nowhere, after I accepted it may not be him 

i couldn’t get him out of my head. I said to god “if it’s Sora, give me a sign” and I saw a tweet saying “your birthday month is the smash character. My birthday landed on sora”

I said to god “if it’s Sora, I’ll go to church before the end of the year”

welp.

also, I’ll give you guys that cosplay pic as promised 

IS THIS JUST SSF2 SORA lol

Those of us who doubted this would ever happen for the obvious reasons are being proven wrong to a hilarious degree. The last character and everything, lol.

Also I haven't played those games but this moveset is neat.

I love this. He’s a fast character, and combo heavy. He was MADE for me. He’s a more aggressive bayo

YO THE STAGE THO

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Celestia said:

Those of us who doubted this would ever happen for the obvious reasons are being proven wrong to a hilarious degree. The last character and everything, lol.

Also I haven't played those games but this moveset is neat.

I mean… as a final smash character for this game, it makes total sense.

I just never thought it would see the actual light of day because of some of the weird and frankly obscure choices we’ve been given in the last 2 years. 

So, Whilst Sad for my other selections - I’m totally hyped for Sora as I rooted for his inclusion just as much.

Not to mentioned he has at least provided me with even more validation of purchasing SP:2.

• Thumbs Up 1

One last down+B counter before Smash ends (for good (definitely)). You gotta salute that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

2 minutes ago, Son-icka said:

I mean… as a final smash character for this game, it makes total sense.

Oh 100% that part makes sense, I just always thought Sora would "actually" be impossible (or at least too much of a headache). I know the impossible was a theme with a lot of Smult characters but even then.

• Thumbs Up 3

I also like how they managed to avoid any Disney infringements with the backdrops, music, stages etc haha.

“Ehhh” is all i can think to say about true announcement of Kingdom Hearts Coming to Switch, no reason that these need to be cloud versions (at least for 1.5 and 2.5).

I own them all anyway on PS4… but way to excite then decimate potential new buyers with “IT’S COMING!!”

”…on cloud *cough*”