Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

Remember when Nintendo tweeted how this would push the “boundaries of reality” or some shit? God I knew that was weirdly worded

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Remember when Nintendo tweeted how this would push the “boundaries of reality” or some shit? God I knew that was weirdly worded

Definitely makes sense in context though.

5 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

unknown.png

It's there.

Man, I hate when people give me misinformation, my bad. 

I imagine the reason some people are saying the Mickey head’s not there is that it’s hard to see in certain shots of the trailer, it blends in and looks like another chain link. But yeah, it’s there.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

smash-bros-ultimate-sora-1.jpg

Why is this so goddamn heartwarming?

Man, this is just such a perfect way to end this game. Props to Sakurai.

6 minutes ago, Ryannumber1Scarer said:

I imagine the reason some people are saying the Mickey head’s not there is that it’s hard to see in certain shots of the trailer, it blends in and looks like another chain link. But yeah, it’s there.

And considering how Smash scrubbed away other Disney references from it (like Donald and Goofy on Sora's station), it's easy to assume they might of did away with his keychain as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Wraith said:

FA8VdbAXIAMjOGA?format=jpg&name=4096x409
"Yeah bitch I made it."

That smug ass face. I love it so goddamn much 

Also how did I not realize the trailer was a reference to 

“deep down there’s a light that never goes out”

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Nix said:

And considering how Smash scrubbed away other Disney references from it (like Donald and Goofy on Sora's station), it's easy to assume they might of did away with his keychain as well.

It's such a minute detail that I'm surprised they left that, of all things, in.

Gonna say it, pass 2 has not missed once. I know there's bias because I got what I wanted, but I genuinely liked everything that was added, even stuff I didn't actively care about like Sephiroth or Sora. This pass just feels like it's for everybody, and I liked Hero and Banjo in pass 1, and appreciate Terry but Joker and Byleth didn't do anything for me. We got one of ARMS's fan favorites, we got something as fucking weird as Steve, we got Cloud's stalker, we got the Aegis girls, we got Kazuya with his ridiculous moveset, we got the impossible boy.

Glad it ended on a bang. $30 well spent.

• Thumbs Up 8

6 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

...did we ever see Sora Kirby?

FA8eFyHX0AEyolR?format=jpg&name=large

(Fanart by chinchila010 on Twitter)

His keyblade appears to be formed from light with color depending on the magic

sora-kirby.original.jpg

sora-kirby.original.jpg

sora-kirby.original.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

...did we ever see Sora Kirby?

Here ya go. All four of them.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't remember who the other characters in the pass are anymroe I paid 30 dollars for Sora. I wish they asked for more

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

I also want to take a moment to add I'm very happy they made it so every Sora outfit was present in the game. I don't really like his KH1 design all that much, so having the option to use KH2 or KH3 Sora is fantastic.

• The title was changed to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED
2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I don't remember who the other characters in the pass are anymroe I paid 30 dollars for Sora. I wish they asked for more

The second Pyra and Mythra were announced I gave them my money for the full pass no questions asked. I considered everyone else a bonus.

On 10/4/2021 at 3:46 AM, KHCast said:

Or hell, maybe he’s not even that. But hey, if Sora does surprise us and ends up being the character, I’ll gladly post a pic of me in my Sora cosplay eating a sock.

…..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1

4 minutes ago, Kuzu said:

The true winners of the DLC were Square, cuz goddamn four reps lol. 

How the hell did they go from being so stingy and hard to work with.....to this????

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's the Songlist coming with Sora

FA8oegcWUAA9Ld5?format=jpg&name=large

Check out the song list that will be added with Challenger Pack 11! 

All 9 songs are unchanged from the original game. If you have save data from #KingdomHearts Melody of Memory, you’ll also receive the song “Dearly Beloved - Swing Version” in #SmashBrosUltimate!

58 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon said:

And yet, they still got the Mickey Mouse ears in there, somehow.

Either an extremely manageable pile of money was offered - or the infamous Mickey silhouette circles have a circumference that is ever so slightly out that it’s included on a technicality 🤣

12 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

The second Pyra and Mythra were announced I gave them my money for the full pass no questions asked. I considered everyone else a bonus.

Haha, yes! I was exactly the same.

Especially having literally just come off the Xenoblade Ride of XC1, FC, XC2 and TGC over the last 4-5 months. They caught me bang on the right moment with the inclusion of them.

Take my money indeed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Sonictrainer said:

Here's the Songlist coming with Sora

FA8oegcWUAA9Ld5?format=jpg&name=large

Super lame but still better off than OG final fantasy representation 

• Thumbs Up 1