Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

1 hour ago, Ruomarta said:

Finally clear Classic mode with intensity of 9.9. Can ya'll guess who that character was?B)

Hint: It wasn't a Nintendo rep character.

Challenge: Each person can only guess the character once.

Sonic

My sister who claims she sucks at these games (worse than me, who also sucks) is having a fun with WoL. She never showed much interest in the past series and kept losing in WoL, but I guess the one-stock quick fights and the whole aquiring/training/using different spirits in different situations feel accomplishing. She's doing better now that she's using Duckhunt and has a bunch of useful spirits. I'm not so interested, so been doing the Spirit Board. The roulette system SUCKS!!! Also some of the CPUs were darn hard. Had a hard time unlocking some of the characters. 

For DLCs, I guess the criteria for being "invited" is 1) From a game, 2)Main character/protagonist, 3) Iconic or is popular/trending rn...?

2 hours ago, Ruomarta said:

Finally clear Classic mode with intensity of 9.9. Can ya'll guess who that character was?B)

Hint: It wasn't a Nintendo rep character.

Challenge: Each person can only guess the character once.

Simon Bellboi

A few things about the Tails Spirit Battle

Spoiler

I wish he had the Super Leaf... Then he'd be two-tailed.  Also, I think that Emerald Hill should have been playing since Green Hill is more associated with Sonic while Emerald Hill is with him.  The blaster I was good with, and Knuckles was an awesome touch

Also, about the Knuckles Assist Trophy

Spoiler

I'd like to point out to everyone who complained that he was a copy of Sonic that he has his digging move, as well as a different aerial attack.  He does feel different and is a true challenge.

1 hour ago, tailsBOOM! said:

A few things about the Tails Spirit Battle

Hide contents

I wish he had the Super Leaf... Then he'd be two-tailed.  Also, I think that Emerald Hill should have been playing since Green Hill is more associated with Sonic while Emerald Hill is with him.  The blaster I was good with, and Knuckles was an awesome touch

It

was playing Emerald Hill during the fight

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Tailikku said:

Hide contents

It

was playing Emerald Hill during the fight

For me 

Spoiler

It played Green Hill Zone

Finally finished World of Light here too:

I gotta say... I think people hyped it up too much.  Playing as Master Hand was a really fun surprise, the climb to the top was great, but the boss rush was INCREDIBLY unnecessary.  I died right on the cusp of beating the last one and playing them all over again - when I've played them all so many times in Classic already - became a total chore.  The actual final boss itself was great, but after putting time aside to face the climax during sociable hours so I could enjoy the music nice and loud, the whole thing took 2 hours from when I began fighting Darkrhon.  I see why people were saying the finale was drawn-out now... I thought they were talking about the Dark Realm and just didn't realise it was more of a "Part 2" rather than "Final Chapter" lol.

Either way the final boss music completely lost it's impact by playing for all three phases of the final boss - you listen to it for like, 20 minutes straight.  I kind of expected a non-ending, but it's a shame that, due to it going on so long, the credits music woke up my wife and mid-credits I had to turn the volume down... and yet I didn't care about the interruption because I wasn't mesmerised by anything happening on my TV at the time lol.

Yeah, overall it was all fine and good, just... really really overhyped.

• Thumbs Up 2

I just got Ultimate (along with DKC: Tropical Freeze and a Switch) since my family had Christmas early. What are y'all's overall thoughts on the game itself.

Hey guys, I want to ask a question(remember this is for those that wasn't spoiled before actually playing the game itself).

What was it like to know that there was another god-like entity in World of Light? Shock, surprised, intrigued, confused?

3 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

Crazy Hand has existed for a while now, it's wasn't not that shocking.

Dude, I'm not talking about THAT entity.

Okay who is/was at war with Galeem?

1 hour ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

I just got Ultimate (along with DKC: Tropical Freeze and a Switch) since my family had Christmas early. What are y'all's overall thoughts on the game itself.

Fantastic game, best Classic mode, though World of Light can be a chore/time sink. It's got fun challenges, aggravating challenges, and goes on for too long for what it is. Spirit Board is just that again, but strictly challenges and kind of an annoying spirit get mini game.

So I guess to be simple. Top Notch Smash gameplay, but the modes surrounding it are lacking.

1 hour ago, Ruomarta said:

Hey guys, I want to ask a question(remember this is for those that wasn't spoiled before actually playing the game itself).

What was it like to know that there was another god-like entity in World of Light? Shock, surprised, intrigued, confused?

1 hour ago, StaticMania said:

Crazy Hand has existed for a while now, it's wasn't not that shocking.

There was also Tabuu and the Master Core. Even before that we were given Giga Bowser.

• Thumbs Up 1

NO GUYS!!

I mean the entity that was newly introduced in World of Light!(besides Galeem). What are your reaction when you first saw HIM?

25 minutes ago, Ruomarta said:

NO GUYS!!

I mean the entity that was newly introduced in World of Light!(besides Galeem). What are your reaction when you first saw HIM?

I think you're referring to 

Spoiler

Darkon?

37 minutes ago, Christmas-Ellipsis said:

I think you're referring to 

Hide contents

Darkon?

Yes. What was your reaction when you saw that there was another god-like entity besides Galeem?

2 hours ago, Ruomarta said:

Yes. What was your reaction when you saw that there was [blah blah]

My reaction was that you really need to learn how to use spoiler tags. The game is barely a couple of weeks old and World of Light is like, 20 hours long on its own. Have some common sense here. 

Anyway, 

Spoiler

I was genuinely surprised, honestly. That and by how much there was still of the game to go.

Also I’m grateful to Static for not so subtly trying to misdirect folks reading your posts so they wouldn’t be spoiled lol

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 1