Sonictrainer

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (December 7th)

5 hours ago, SupahBerry said:

Strange... It's unusual that there would be a transformation involved when most final smashes are redone to be faster and more flashy. I don't think Greninja's final smash really needs any change, seeing as it's fast and flashy already, so I suspect this is simply a cosmetic change for it.

Yeah, this is probably the case. Its probably just a cosmetic change more than anything.

3 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Greninja is in a silhouette during his Final Smash, it can't be just a cosmetic change...

There'd literally be no reason to do it.

I think what people are saying is that his new Final Smash could functionally similar to his old one. Removal of the silhouettes or a change in animation would fall under the blanket of a cosmetic change. It's certainly possible, given that we know actual transformation Final Smashes (Wario Man, Super Sonic) are being replaced.

Whether or not that's the case remains to be seen. 

marshadow-1-1-656x369.jpg

marshadow-2-1.jpg

Today's Item
Pokémon: Marshadow
This Pokémon can hide in the shadows. When it finds its target, it will emerge from the shadows and deal a powerful punch! When there are multiple opponents, it may change its target between punches so you'd better keep an eye out!

Seems appropriate for an October highlight. If Simon and Richter weren't already leaked revealed, I feel this would've been the perfect month for them.

10 minutes ago, Fear-Metallix said:

marshadow-1-1-656x369.jpg

marshadow-2-1.jpg

Today's Item
Pokémon: Marshadow
This Pokémon can hide in the shadows. When it finds its target, it will emerge from the shadows and deal a powerful punch! When there are multiple opponents, it may change its target between punches so you'd better keep an eye out!

Seems appropriate for an October highlight. If Simon and Richter weren't already leaked revealed, I feel this would've been the perfect month for them.

If we do get a Smash direct this month,  I'l be highly puzzled about Sakurai not saving their reveals for such.