Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

1 hour ago, CC14 Breaks the Internet said:

Koji Kondo himself brings us this sick take on King Bowser from SMB3.

If I ever get this track while fighting as Bowser, I'm gonna be neutral- and down-B-ing the whole match! (That'd make for a cool event, actually)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

3 hours ago, Forte-Metallix said:

If I ever get this track while fighting as Bowser, I'm gonna be neutral- and down-B-ing the whole match! (That'd make for a cool event, actually)

Huh. It somehow took this post for me to finally realize that his down special was inspired by that boss. Weird. 🤔

• Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Well it plays in Classic Mode as Mario, but only in phase 1.  Phase 2 has this:

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't know if this has been spotted yet or not, but even the Werehog is a spirit. If nothing else, there will definitely be no shortage of Sonic-related spirits in Ultimate.

1542808598304.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I guess that's what happens when other SEGA musicians went off to work on other game remixies for Ultimate.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

Goddammit. Please tell that person to NOT to spoil shit.

So that article says they're not willing to, but I ain't taking any chances.

• Thumbs Up 1

CROCODILE CACOPHONY IS IN THE GAME. Don't know if remix or original, but fittingly for his first game playable, K. Rool has his first two boss themes available for the DK stages. 😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

To celebrate Thanksgiving, I’m going to post something completely irrelevant; a moveset I created for Celica.

Spoiler

Intro: Same FE character intro, but with red smoke.

Notable Palette Swaps: Mae, Boey, Saber, Conrad, Genny, Nomah

Alternate Costumes: Gaiden Celica and Awakening Celica

Idle Animations: Celica brushes her hair and puts her hand on her sword, the Beloved Zofia.

Grab: Celica grabs with her open hand using Aura magic

Pummel: Aura is strengthened to attack.

F-Throw: Celica attacks with Fire.

U-Throw: Celica throws the opponent upwards and slices them with her sword.

D-Throw: Celica calls down Thunder from above.

B-Throw: Celica throws the opponent behind her and attacks with Fire.

Special Moves:
B : Ragnarok; a chargeable Fire attack’s with a high damage input and two stages. In the first stage, it deals 12% damage and causes .5% damage to Celica. In the second stage, it deals 24% damage and causes 1% damage to Celica.

B + Forwards : Seraphim; Celica launches an angelic light in front of her that deals 9% damage (15% to Ganondorf and Ridley). It causes .4% damage to a Celica.

B + Up : Excalibur; Celica Simmons a Tornado below herself that deals 13% damage to below in the radius. It cannot let Celica move horizontally, but it takes her VERY high, even when she’s somewhat close to offscreen. It deals .3% damage to Celica.

B + Down : Mila’s Turnwheel; Celica activates Mila’s Turnwheel, which takes the opponent back to 2 seconds before their attack hit her (in other words, a unique counter), and the Celica attacks with Thunder dealing 11% damage.. When used frequently, it needs an extra minute to recharge, so the counter simply uses a weakened Thunder dealing 5.5% damage. Every Thunder deals .2% damage to Celica.

Final Smash: Ragnarok Ω; Celica, as she says “Grant me strength!”, slashes whoever’s in front of her, stops time with Mila’s Turnwheel, and summons a mass of Fire that deals 24% damage. It causes 1.4% damage to Celica.

Taunts:
1: Celica loosely mimics her official artwork pose from Shadows of Valentia.

2: “I am yours to shape, Mother Mila.” Celica holds her sword up in the air.

1+2: “I fight to protect what is dear.” Celica loosely mimics her pose from Gaiden.

Winposes:
1: “All thanks to the Mother.” Celica rests her sword on the ground.

2: “Alm…I hope you’re alright.” Celica puts her left hand on her heart and looks ups.

3: “Mila has seen us through safely.” Celica swings her sword to her left, then to her right, and then strikes a pose towards the camera.

Icon: Falchion
Victory Music:https://youtu.be/o0l6BSZURKE
Kirby Hat: Celica’s hair.

I’m thinking about making Mae an Echo of Celica. Didn’t expect to read that, huh?

So apparently the game has leaked and is currently being datamined, so those who are avoiding spoilers should be wary of them. I will share but a single thing and it relates to one of my previous posts in this thread:

OH MY GOD IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING AHHHHHHHHHH

• Thumbs Up 2

The last songs for Sonic are all the rest of the songs from Brawl... And Sunset Heights from Sonic Forces (Crunchii told me)

1 hour ago, CC14 Breaks the Internet said:

Reveal hidden contents

OH MY GOD IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING AHHHHHHHHHH

This is SO good. I wasn't expecting this at all, and it's one of the most pleasant surprises ever. Definitely one of my top favorite remixes in the game, without a doubt.

• Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Full list of songs (File names)!

https://pastebin.com/DkpUAg81

DId a little translating, looks like we're getting some Captain Toad tracks

Is Infinite's theme, Fist Bump, or any other Sonic Mania Soundtrack(personally, if we have one more soundtrack from this game, I want Mirage Saloon Part 2) gonna be in SSBU.

EDIT: Actually, ignore my post. My mistake, I didn't notice your earlier comment.

Edited by Ruomarta
Had to add to the conversation
  • Thumbs Up 1

Fist Bump, Sunset Heights and...  STUDIOPOLIS ZONE ACT 1!!!

image.thumb.png.571659ec06586737dc0effa613367ce2.png

And, for you Mega Man fans (We seem to have a whole bunch) there's 31 tracks (I was going to post a screenshot but there's way too many)

Crunchii is working on uploading Zelda tracks now

Afterwards he may try to get the new Brinstar Depths (KreyGasm)

World of Light Spoiler!  Final Boss Names (Do NOT click below if you don't want it spoiled!!! You have been warned!)

Spoiler

Phase 1: Galeem

Phase 2: Darz

Phase 3: Galeem and Darz combined)

• Thumbs Up 2