Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

When training my amiibo, I noticed I get a lot more gold in a battle. And it's when I'm the most frantic in a battle.

Looking it up, is seems like getting gold in a Smash battle is dependant on the amount of controller inputs in a fight.

So if you want easy gold? Just fuck around in a stage for a couple minutes and you're literally golden.

• Chuckle 1

I got Celebi (BTW how many people found the way to get Saria?  It's a little hidden 😉)

Also add Calamity Ganon and Mecha-Fiora and to the list.

Skull Kid & Majora's Mask now too, plus Akira!

Add Dark Emperor to my list!

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude something hilarious happened when I was fighting Omega Ridley. He was almost about to defeat me, but then he fell off the stage as it was going down into the lava. He then fell into the lava and didn’t even bother trying to recover, thus letting the lava sap all of his health away.

Akuma was surprisingly easy for me as well, since all I had to do was spam Ridley’s neutral b.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Are people actually using different characters haha XD I'm using only kirby my entire run on WoL

I switched away from Kirby first chance I got.

• Promotion 1

I used Mega Man for 90% of my WoL playthrough. Air Shooter demolishes stamina battles.

Been playing a lot of online today. Since I'm not super into specifically playing stock battles and the like I just turned off preferred rules - I've been having an absolute blast! Easily the most fun I've ever had with Smash Bros online. Helps that for once I've actually been managing to win... 

I don't have an ethernet adapter for my Switch, but thankfully that hasn't been an issue. Not had any unplayable matches yet, most lag spikes (and even those are rare) clear themselves up after a couple seconds. It's the cleanest experience I've had online in Smash ever. That being said, it's clear I'm the minority on this and I do think they should have more reliable options for For Glory style matches for those that want it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, JaidynReiman said:

I switched away from Kirby first chance I got.

I'm doing it cause story reasons. I feel he was meant to be the hero. Now I see why people say it's easier since many switch

2 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Are people actually using different characters haha XD I'm using only kirby my entire run on WoL

Uhh, why are you laughing at people for using other characters in a mode that encourages using different characters? Don’t be that person

As usual kh dont go jumping a fence that's not there for the sake of it. If someone wants a easier run good. I'm laughing cause it's never crossed mines to switch.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

I'm doing it cause story reasons. I feel he was meant to be the hero. Now I see why people say it's easier since many switch

Uhh. You do know that Kirby is the beginner type of character right? That's part of the reason why hes' the first one available in that mode. If anything, he'd be the easy run.

5 minutes ago, JokerJovahexeonJoranvexeon said:

Uhh. You do know that Kirby is the beginner type of character right? That's part of the reason why hes' the first one available in that mode. If anything, he'd be the easy run.

Not really I'd say his limited projectile options make many late fights nightmares. Especially legendary like zero suit samus 4 star *that plus kirby is actually one of the lowest tier characters in the fgc*

39 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

As usual kh dont go jumping a fence that's not there for the sake of it. If someone wants a easier run good. I'm laughing cause it's never crossed mines to switch.

It still comes off pretentious with the “XD” and laughing, and assumes, despite trailers showing it, that the only correct way of playing was Kirby. So yeah, you still come off like you’re belittling. Maybe work on how you structure your sentences if you don’t want people thinking you’re making fun of people

Well if someone jumps to conclusions THAT fast let them. I'd rather explain it after the fact instead of changing my speech as not to cause someone to do that.  regardless I went into woL thinking kirby was meant to be used the entire thing and just so far stuck with him so far

I stuck with Shulk for the most part after unlocking him. I did the Final Boss without getting KO'd as him too, which was one of the challenges. Took about 3 tries though.

I'm bad as Kirby so I played as Mario for a while before I got Shulk.

Anyhow, I 100% completed WoL the other day. I'm working on challenges now since I don't have an ethernet cable and I can't play online without lag (though the cable doesn't help very much anyways, I just have bad Internet).

Question: Which "easy to use character" are you the worst at?

I absolutely suck as Mario (I'm pretty good with most everyone else I tried).

2 hours ago, Meta77 said:

Not really I'd say his limited projectile options make many late fights nightmares. Especially legendary like zero suit samus 4 star *that plus kirby is actually one of the lowest tier characters in the fgc*

He's literally made fundamentally as a beginner-friendly character. His dad Sakurai himself stated such.

I mean, he and Mario are literally made as the ones to introduce players to the game.

3 minutes ago, JokerJovahexeonJoranvexeon said:

I mean, he and Mario are literally made as the ones to introduce players to the game.

I really suck as Mario 😞 

1 minute ago, Ruomarta said:

Just normal, vanilla Mario, Dr.Mario, or both.

Especially as the normal one (My style of play and him don't mesh)

Wow, I am AMAZED at some of ya'll. I don't see how ANYONE can play through the entirety of World of Light with just ONE FIGHTER. Especially with these fighters that have these hard ass legendary spirits. I'm kind of jealous.

1 hour ago, JokerJovahexeonJoranvexeon said:

He's literally made fundamentally as a beginner-friendly character. His dad Sakurai himself stated such.

He is beginner friendly yes. Does that make him good overall? No. Far from it. Seriously look up any tier list. He is literally rock bottom for any sort of true fight. It may be different in a single player experiance though i dont know on that end.