Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

As expected, the Wii U adaptor for GC controllers will work with the Switch. The game also runs at 60fps in both modes, whether docked at 1080p or in handheld mode at 720p:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Way Past Cool 1

I'm gonna wait and see what color his shoes are but for now I'm pretending it's Ash inspired

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Way Past Cool 2

Has anyone of who played the game at E3 reported other final smashes changes? The one i'm most curious about is if Greninja still has the same or it changed into a transformation in the Ash Form.
Also if Pokémon Trainer has Ultimate Finish or each 'mon gets its own FS.

5 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

Has anyone of who played the game at E3 reported other final smashes changes? The one i'm most curious about is if Greninja still has the same or it changed into a transformation in the Ash Form.

Dunno about Greninja (though I hope it's the Ash Greninja transformation), but Pokémon Trainer does get Triple Finish again. It was on the Treehouse stream earlier.

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Teoskaven said:

I think it's the same since they changed how Final Smashes work so there are no transformations.

5 minutes ago, Tailikku said:

Anything regarding alternate colors for the Leaf skin?

Go to 4:39. Not a very good look, but a look regardless! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a look at the visual differences between this and the Wii U version:

The difference in lighting is really striking in places.

• Thumbs Up 4

108060 for this makes me so happy.

for reference: super mario odyssey ran at 90060. not even nintendo's main man mario could manage this.

• Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

I posted about this earlier.

Oh oops, I don't know how I missed that. I've edited my post with something else.

15 hours ago, Polkadi said:

So then does Doomguy become a possibility? One of his signature weapons is a double barrelled shotgun... But you also have fantastical weapons like the plasma gun, gauss cannon, and a BFG. Not to mention a chainsaw.

Perhaps one could ask to find if it's a possibility? Or even create enough interest to get an answer on it.

With Bomberman an AT, it’s only him and Crash who are iconic enough to be full smashers now. 

image.png.cbc235e0dceb2ec2421374460fc557c4.png

Little mockup I made of Pokémon Traier's skins.  Apparently, every skin after Leaf's default is a reference to another Generation:  Ethan (HGSS), May (Emerald), Lucas (Diamond/Pearl), Hilda, Calem, Lana (Ultra Sun/Moon)

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Pawn said:

Here's a look at the visual differences between this and the Wii U version:

The difference in lighting is really striking in places.

Not just the lighting, every pre-SSB4 stage has basically gotten a visual overhaul.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

1 hour ago, Candescence said:

Not just the lighting, every pre-SSB4 stage has basically gotten a visual overhaul.

I already translated the Hylian found on the sign in Great Bay:

ss_1.jpg

It says in Japanese (after using a Hylian to Japanese translator): 大切知らせ 市釣り見ること
"Breaking News:  Check out the fishing hole"

• Chuckle 1

Rrs1O7J.jpg

Now this is truly the wedding everyone's been waiting for! :D

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 1

Here's some more official art created by the Splatoon artists

TpLZbdHmK6iZ1nEB1O3ssElEh6nNQBR-ZRRrhU2b

• Thumbs Up 6

So this game apparently has a grand total of 83+ stages.

I'm starting to think that "Ultimate" means including fucking everything across the series - meaning characters, stages and modes. Maybe not SSE, but I expect some kind of adventure mode to make a return.

• Thumbs Up 5

7 minutes ago, Candescence said:

So this game apparently has a grand total of 83+ stages.

I'm starting to think that "Ultimate" means including fucking everything across the series - meaning characters, stages and modes. Maybe not SSE, but I expect some kind of adventure mode to make a return.

Yeah, they haven't talked much about modes at all. I do think they're going to reveal an Adventure Mode later, they're just saving it. Here, they mostly focused on revealing that every character was back first, and showing a decent amount off of other content.

Over time, they'll reveal the rest of the newcomer roster, new (and more returning) modes, as well as new (and more returning) stages.

• Thumbs Up 3

If they mean all returning modes,  I'll admit,  I hope the story mode is structured better than Subspace Emissary and they don't figure it's SSE, but just as a return of "storymode".

This game still NEEDS a story mode though. 

• Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Pirate Ridley said:

If they mean all returning modes,  I'll admit,  I hope the story mode is structured better than Subspace Emissary and they don't figure it's SSE, but just as a return of "storymode".

This game still NEEDS a story mode though. 

I definitely do hope Story Mode is something they're saving for later. They did say that the characters would be unlocked in a special way that makes it feel like you're constantly getting new ones.

• Fist Bump 2