Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

31 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Crash  is considered western?  He was created for Sony initially

Well, yeah, of course. He and his series was created by a Western company.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Naughty Dog created him for Sony in the 90s (He was published by them, too).

Yes. That doesn't change Crash Bandicoot's American nationality. He's not Japanese-made, if that's what you think. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Serious news that I believe to be fake.

Someone claims to have a leak of Joker's face (I'll spoiler it just in the off chance it is true):

Spoiler

Just in case, I'll spoiler this next image too, BUT he seems like a photoshopped Shulk due to even his hair matching exactly up, and only a slightly altered head shape.

Spoiler

Again, this may be true, but it seems fake to me.

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Fitzroy said:

Fake obviously. 

Well, not even a few minutes (I believe) and it’s already proven fake.

Press F to pay respects.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

2 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Just in case, I'll spoiler this next image too, BUT he seems like a photoshopped Shulk due to even his hair matching exactly up, and only a slightly altered head shape.

Reveal hidden contents

So, photoshopped photoshopped Little Mac?

• Chuckle 6

1 hour ago, SupahBerry said:

So, photoshopped photoshopped Little Mac?

Pretty much.  It came full circle (But was true this time, someone proved it).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Sooo...this seems pretty plausible. Banjo for Smash AND remakes of 1 and 2 supposedly on the way with help from playtonic(and going to be announced fairly soon)? It has always been between Steve and Banjo in my mind, so either one I’d be down to see show up(moreso Banjo, but still)

• Thumbs Up 1

Weirdly enough, the Microsoft-Rare character i can actually see the most in Smash right now would be the Battletoads: they're infamous for the NES port of their game, have some kind of memetic status with the whole Gamestop phone pranks and the Wii jokes, they actuallly have a confirmed upcoming new game (wich fits with the whole promotional value that Smash had), the recent Killer Instinct showed they can have an interesting moveset based all around pushing the opponent away (wich for Smash is perfect) and with minimal effort you can include all 3 toads with some palette swaps as alternate costumes without having to do echo.
I know Banjo and Conker are the Rare characters that pop up more immediately when you mention the company, but i wouldn't be surprised if my theory proves to be correct.

• Thumbs Up 1

Battletoads over Banjo, Steve or Master Chief would be such a underwhelming wasted opportunity on Microsoft’s ends tbh

4 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Battletoads over Banjo, Steve or Master Chief would be such a underwhelming wasted opportunity on Microsoft’s ends tbh

Over Master Chief or Banjo? You got that right!

Hey, you guys know that one Spirit DeMille? DeMille is the main protagonist of a Japan-only Mario & Luigi-esque* game called Tomato Adventure. How would you react if he was a full-on playable fighter? It’s not impossible for a Japan-only character to be a playable character in a worldwide game (just ask Marth and Roy).

*I say “esque” because it was made by Alphadream, that same people who made the Mario & Luigi games. I wish we can get a remake on Switch one day.

He’s coming! Hope we’ll get a actual gameplay trailer of him soon(with maybe a Reveal of the next fighter at the end?)

• Thumbs Up 2

If it drops Tomorrow, is there a chance of a direct to announce it? Even small? It would make sense for it to release on April 1st though.

• Promotion 1

5 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Guys, Best Buy may have leaked the render:

Hide contents

It's true, I just checked and here it is:

Spoiler

1236038399_Screenshot2019-03-31at4_15_27PM.png.5f6dc5c8c0b93967a0bc959d39e200d8.png

(a direct screenshot from my Chromebook, maybe soon I can show a clean rip but not now)

• Promotion 1

Papageno made a good point that if he releases with the 3.0 update, he probably won’t release tomorrow since they’d need to tell people in advance about the update approaching so they can save their replays like what was done with 2.0

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

Papageno made a good point that if he releases with the 3.0 update, he probably won’t release tomorrow since they’d need to tell people in advance about the update approaching so they can save their replays like what was done with 2.0

IIRC they didn't tell us to save replays until the day of, as it was a surprise update.  Some leaker had told us that stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1