Sonictrainer

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - PLEASE SPOILER TAG LEAKS

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?

17 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?

Remembers that he had one in Sonic Boom (Just like Knuckles had a homing attack)

Never!  Not that I can think of.

4 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Remembers that he had one in Sonic Boom (Just like Knuckles had a homing attack)

Never!  Not that I can think of.

My mistake, I don't watch crap 😛

Meant main series anyways.

16 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

Since most of the Mii Gunner costumes already use arm cannons, it may have been done for variety's sake. 

Or, perhaps, they wanted it to be visually clear that it's regular Tails with a blaster, and not some kind of Bionic-Commando-robot-arm Tails.

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

He uses an arm cannon against the Zeti in Lost World after he reveals he reprogrammed their robot making tech.

So why not have an arm cannon instead? That's where I am mostly going with this. Instead of a blaster he never used.

4 hours ago, G-Force said:

Since most of the Mii Gunner costumes already use arm cannons, it may have been done for variety's sake. 

Or, perhaps, they wanted it to be visually clear that it's regular Tails with a blaster, and not some kind of Bionic-Commando-robot-arm Tails.

Eh they usually are more for accuracy than variety. I think it's more just negligence than anything else.

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice said:

Well he does use ray guns in Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric if I recall correctly. 

There's nothing really out there about him using a ray gun anyway. 

There's still better alternatives which is the point I'm making. It's not the end of the world I know, but still.

I just went back to Piranha Plant’s Classic Mode, and i gotta day, I really like the idea behind getting characters like Rathalos whose franchises don’t or couldn’t get playable representation, and I only wish we got at least one or two more bosses like that. My ideas for a while were Magician Type-0 from House of the Dead and Seath the Scaleless from Dark Souls.

6 hours ago, Perkilator said:

I just went back to Piranha Plant’s Classic Mode, and i gotta day, I really like the idea behind getting characters like Rathalos whose franchises don’t or couldn’t get playable representation, and I only wish we got at least one or two more bosses like that. My ideas for a while were Magician Type-0 from House of the Dead and Seath the Scaleless from Dark Souls.

I was thinking more Heihachi, as Sakurai said that back in Smash 4 he tried to add him in, but was unable to get it to work due to Tekken's uniqueness IIRC (It had something to do with Heihachi, at least.  He said so in an interview).

48 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Also, if the developer really did have a say in that Dante couldn't appear until Devil May Cry made in on Switch, whelp that condition's satisfied:

Only one game and not the HD trilogy proper? Meh. Don't get too excited for his chances if Capcom notably aren't even feeling that confident.