Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?

17 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?

Remembers that he had one in Sonic Boom (Just like Knuckles had a homing attack)

Never!  Not that I can think of.

4 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Remembers that he had one in Sonic Boom (Just like Knuckles had a homing attack)

Never!  Not that I can think of.

My mistake, I don't watch crap 😛

Meant main series anyways.

• Chuckle 1

11 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

My mistake, I don't watch crap 😛

Meant main series anyways.

He uses an arm cannon against the Zeti in Lost World after he reveals he reprogrammed their robot making tech.

I don't have a pen that works on the Switch so I probably won't be making many stages.

HOWEVER, I did make one yesterday:

I dunno if anyone recognizes it or not, hehe.

• Thumbs Up 3

Welcome to ultimate arena. I have another stage idea in mind but just need to get the hang of it a little bit more. 

• Thumbs Up 5

16 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

Since most of the Mii Gunner costumes already use arm cannons, it may have been done for variety's sake. 

Or, perhaps, they wanted it to be visually clear that it's regular Tails with a blaster, and not some kind of Bionic-Commando-robot-arm Tails.

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

He uses an arm cannon against the Zeti in Lost World after he reveals he reprogrammed their robot making tech.

So why not have an arm cannon instead? That's where I am mostly going with this. Instead of a blaster he never used.

4 hours ago, G-Force said:

Since most of the Mii Gunner costumes already use arm cannons, it may have been done for variety's sake. 

Or, perhaps, they wanted it to be visually clear that it's regular Tails with a blaster, and not some kind of Bionic-Commando-robot-arm Tails.

Eh they usually are more for accuracy than variety. I think it's more just negligence than anything else.

Well he does use ray guns in Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric if I recall correctly. 

There's nothing really out there about him using a ray gun anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice said:

Well he does use ray guns in Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric if I recall correctly. 

There's nothing really out there about him using a ray gun anyway. 

There's still better alternatives which is the point I'm making. It's not the end of the world I know, but still.

Another free-to-enter tournament for you all looking to get a free ticket to compete in a Smash major:

Best of luck to those of you who enter

Edit: an additional reward:

Sakurai’s getting a bit annoyed at the fandom taking every little thing he says or shows off to be a hint for smash. Coughpapagenoscough

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Too Many Rings 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just went back to Piranha Plant’s Classic Mode, and i gotta day, I really like the idea behind getting characters like Rathalos whose franchises don’t or couldn’t get playable representation, and I only wish we got at least one or two more bosses like that. My ideas for a while were Magician Type-0 from House of the Dead and Seath the Scaleless from Dark Souls.

6 hours ago, Perkilator said:

I just went back to Piranha Plant’s Classic Mode, and i gotta day, I really like the idea behind getting characters like Rathalos whose franchises don’t or couldn’t get playable representation, and I only wish we got at least one or two more bosses like that. My ideas for a while were Magician Type-0 from House of the Dead and Seath the Scaleless from Dark Souls.

I was thinking more Heihachi, as Sakurai said that back in Smash 4 he tried to add him in, but was unable to get it to work due to Tekken's uniqueness IIRC (It had something to do with Heihachi, at least.  He said so in an interview).

*READS TITLE*

REALLY....NOOOO....I would never have guessed a new character was going to be revealed in the near future. Woooow....unreal!!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

E3 is next month, which is definitely the near future. Hope we can hear something then!

• Thumbs Up 2

bc5.jpg

In other news, Smash Bros Ultimate has been making quite a name for itself with its feats.

• Promotion 1

Also, if the developer really did have a say in that Dante couldn't appear until Devil May Cry made in on Switch, whelp that condition's satisfied:

I still personally put guys like Leon above Dante still in his chances, but I’d be down to see him show up as another capcom rep

48 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Also, if the developer really did have a say in that Dante couldn't appear until Devil May Cry made in on Switch, whelp that condition's satisfied:

Only one game and not the HD trilogy proper? Meh. Don't get too excited for his chances if Capcom notably aren't even feeling that confident.

• Thumbs Up 1

Your reaction: Ultimate's story mode was just a retelling of SSE with extra fighters and sub-dungeons themed after a series where you can fight bosses not present in the original SSE.