Jump to content
Sonictrainer

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - PLEASE SPOILER TAG LEAKS

Recommended Posts

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?

Remembers that he had one in Sonic Boom (Just like Knuckles had a homing attack)

Never!  Not that I can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Remembers that he had one in Sonic Boom (Just like Knuckles had a homing attack)

Never!  Not that I can think of.

My mistake, I don't watch crap 😛

Meant main series anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dbzfan7 said:

I think the other thing that bothers me about the Mii Gunner Tails costume, besides the hat, is just when did he ever use a gun like that? Ever. The best I recall of is the Arm Cannon from Sonic Battle. Why not just have him have that with the costume?

Since most of the Mii Gunner costumes already use arm cannons, it may have been done for variety's sake. 

Or, perhaps, they wanted it to be visually clear that it's regular Tails with a blaster, and not some kind of Bionic-Commando-robot-arm Tails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

He uses an arm cannon against the Zeti in Lost World after he reveals he reprogrammed their robot making tech.

So why not have an arm cannon instead? That's where I am mostly going with this. Instead of a blaster he never used.

4 hours ago, G-Force said:

Since most of the Mii Gunner costumes already use arm cannons, it may have been done for variety's sake. 

Or, perhaps, they wanted it to be visually clear that it's regular Tails with a blaster, and not some kind of Bionic-Commando-robot-arm Tails.

Eh they usually are more for accuracy than variety. I think it's more just negligence than anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Ogilvie Maurice said:

Well he does use ray guns in Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric if I recall correctly. 

There's nothing really out there about him using a ray gun anyway. 

There's still better alternatives which is the point I'm making. It's not the end of the world I know, but still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went back to Piranha Plant’s Classic Mode, and i gotta day, I really like the idea behind getting characters like Rathalos whose franchises don’t or couldn’t get playable representation, and I only wish we got at least one or two more bosses like that. My ideas for a while were Magician Type-0 from House of the Dead and Seath the Scaleless from Dark Souls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Perkilator said:

I just went back to Piranha Plant’s Classic Mode, and i gotta day, I really like the idea behind getting characters like Rathalos whose franchises don’t or couldn’t get playable representation, and I only wish we got at least one or two more bosses like that. My ideas for a while were Magician Type-0 from House of the Dead and Seath the Scaleless from Dark Souls.

I was thinking more Heihachi, as Sakurai said that back in Smash 4 he tried to add him in, but was unable to get it to work due to Tekken's uniqueness IIRC (It had something to do with Heihachi, at least.  He said so in an interview).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Also, if the developer really did have a say in that Dante couldn't appear until Devil May Cry made in on Switch, whelp that condition's satisfied:

 

Only one game and not the HD trilogy proper? Meh. Don't get too excited for his chances if Capcom notably aren't even feeling that confident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.