Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

Why even spread leaks? Aren't they having negative impact on, well, everything?

Fake leaks are waste of time, cause chaos and disappointment.

True leaks ruin plans of game publisher and (in some non-Smash cases) spoil story and stuff.

Wouldn't best thing to do is ignore them rather than help spreading?

18 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Why even spread leaks?

They're obviously fishing for attention and social currency of course.

Image result for confused women meme

Yeah, I give up on these muppets.

This is some nonsense at this point, let's just wait and see whoever the heck it is. The back and forth is like a pantomime now. 

10 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Why even spread leaks? Aren't they having negative impact on, well, everything?

Fake leaks are waste of time, cause chaos and disappointment.

True leaks ruin plans of game publisher and (in some non-Smash cases) spoil story and stuff.

Wouldn't best thing to do is ignore them rather than help spreading?

A lot of people eat this stuff up, if EVERYONE hated or was actually reasonably skeptical of leaks then...yeah they probably wouldn't do it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

Fishing for attention and social currency of course.

I sometimes re-read my post and feel proud when clever observation or joke got 5 thumbs up.

Do you feel pride over copy-paste-ing somebody useless leak?

(I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm just genuinely confused)

41 minutes ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

I sometimes re-read my post and feel proud when clever observation or joke got 5 thumbs up.

Do you feel pride over copy-paste-ing somebody useless leak?

(I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm just genuinely confused)

Eh? I'm not sure what you're asking.

23 minutes ago, Nina Cortex Jovahexeon said:

Eh? I'm not sure what you're asking.

I think he's asking why you keep posting the leak stuff, given how weirdly daft and convoluted it's all become now. 

5 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

I think he's asking why you keep posting the leak stuff, given how weirdly daft and convoluted it's all become now. 

If anything, it's just getting plain amusing. And also to expose the faults in leak culture. 

Watch that The Game Awards doesn't even reveal Challenger Pack 5.

Still tho, I am keep my expectations low onto who it is. So uh yeah...

Also, enjoy the salt come Thursday night.

Something cute I noticed about Sonic in Ultimate:

Side note: Apparently not many people knew about this because I already hit 2000 likes 👀

• Thumbs Up 2

Quick question for anybody who plays Sonic: is it normal for him to shoot forward into the air when the Spin Charge (down special) is fully charged? I recently wanted to pick him up again and I thought that seemed kind of odd, but I also barely played with him anymore so I don't know if this is a change and didn't see it noted in the wiki or anything. Only time I don't see him doing it is at an edge.

36 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

Quick question for anybody who plays Sonic: is it normal for him to shoot forward into the air when the Spin Charge (down special) is fully charged? I recently wanted to pick him up again and I thought that seemed kind of odd, but I also barely played with him anymore so I don't know if this is a change and didn't see it noted in the wiki or anything. Only time I don't see him doing it is at an edge.

Are you hitting the B button twice or accidentally inputting a jump?  I just tested it out on the Practice Stage and that was the only way I could get that to happen

57 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Are you hitting the B button twice or accidentally inputting a jump?  I just tested it out on the Practice Stage and that was the only way I could get that to happen

I'm pretty much just mashing B to charge it and when it gets to full charge like that he takes off. I have "up" turned off as jump and haven't really changed any of the other inputs.

IMG_20191210_085709.thumb.jpg.dc41706c39b5aab82643aca2225bcd07.jpg

This new render from the recent Re:Mind trailer actually wouldn't look too out of place if it were an actual Smash Ultimate render.

Whoever it might be, we at least have to wait until Leap Day Next year. And this is me going off of Challenger Pack 5's ETA on the eShop being 02/29/2020, so we have between tomorrow and the end of February to see who arrives.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fighter five is totally gonna be Jesus from that "I Am Jesus" game

or baby Yoda

you heard it here first folks, consider me a certified leaker cuz I said so

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 3

This sounds an awful lot of what usually happens with Sonic "non-reveals", leaving the fans with nothing. Well, at least we are getting Fighter 5 revealed next month, not too far away, but it will likely be somebody that I don't care about, unless it's Crash or Rayman.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, as much as I would've liked a look at the next fighter I'm all right with waiting. We weren't promised anything. The only reason it was expected anyway was because Joker had the reveal the night of the launch of Smult (so in hindsight it makes sense why it was done) and because all those morons with "sources" kept pointing to the Game Awards. I get why people are disappointed, especially because most of the show was kind of a bore (I just watched another streamer comment on it) minus a few cool reveals, but it's whatever; we know the fighter is coming and the pass is over in two months before the start of the next round. 

I just hope after this all the leakers shut the fuck up.

• Thumbs Up 7

Well, that was a wreck. Anywho…

Did I ever mention that I officially support Claude von Riegan for a TH Rep in Smash (even though Byleth might get the invite (which, ironically, I also unironically support))?

So get this. Sakurai wasn't even aware at first that Smash Bros had won an award, because he was busy working on the game at the time. XD

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2

So, in one year, Smash Ultimate not only became the best selling fighting game of all time, but it also became the best selling console game in Japan this decade.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 2
  • Way Past Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...