Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

5 hours ago, SupahBerry said:

Strange... It's unusual that there would be a transformation involved when most final smashes are redone to be faster and more flashy. I don't think Greninja's final smash really needs any change, seeing as it's fast and flashy already, so I suspect this is simply a cosmetic change for it.

Yeah, this is probably the case. Its probably just a cosmetic change more than anything.

• Thumbs Up 2

I feel like they probably changed the animation a bit too, otherwise I don't see why they wouldn't have shown it already.

I think making a model wouldn't take as much time as making a new animation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Greninja is in a silhouette during his Final Smash, it can't be just a cosmetic change...

There'd literally be no reason to do it.

3 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Greninja is in a silhouette during his Final Smash, it can't be just a cosmetic change...

There'd literally be no reason to do it.

I think what people are saying is that his new Final Smash could functionally similar to his old one. Removal of the silhouettes or a change in animation would fall under the blanket of a cosmetic change. It's certainly possible, given that we know actual transformation Final Smashes (Wario Man, Super Sonic) are being replaced.

Whether or not that's the case remains to be seen. 

• Thumbs Up 3

marshadow-1-1-656x369.jpg

marshadow-2-1.jpg

Today's Item
Pokémon: Marshadow
This Pokémon can hide in the shadows. When it finds its target, it will emerge from the shadows and deal a powerful punch! When there are multiple opponents, it may change its target between punches so you'd better keep an eye out!

Seems appropriate for an October highlight. If Simon and Richter weren't already leaked revealed, I feel this would've been the perfect month for them.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Fear-Metallix said:

marshadow-1-1-656x369.jpg

marshadow-2-1.jpg

Today's Item
Pokémon: Marshadow
This Pokémon can hide in the shadows. When it finds its target, it will emerge from the shadows and deal a powerful punch! When there are multiple opponents, it may change its target between punches so you'd better keep an eye out!

Seems appropriate for an October highlight. If Simon and Richter weren't already leaked revealed, I feel this would've been the perfect month for them.

If we do get a Smash direct this month,  I'l be highly puzzled about Sakurai not saving their reveals for such. 

Also on the subject of music, the menu theme has finally gone up.

Honestly might be my favorite in the series so far. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Fist Bump 1

Looks like the previous issue of CoroCoro might have either had an accidental leak, or it was a typo all along.

Well that's an interesting slip up. I'm kind of hoping that that was an accidental leak on their behalf because 108 sounds like a nice number of stages. The odd prime number of 103 just sounds weird. 108 just has a balance to it, you know? It feels right

New trend going on. There's this Spawn Wave guy who many claim is a credible person of interest. Suggesting we may get more than one direct in November.

so supposedly one of the image leaks outside the Ken one from these last few months is legit, and a lot of people think it’s the Geno one from awhile back. Which would t shock me, but I’m remaining skeptic until announced. 

8 hours ago, KHCast said:

so supposedly one of the image leaks outside the Ken one from these last few months is legit, and a lot of people think it’s the Geno one from awhile back. Which would t shock me, but I’m remaining skeptic until announced. 

It has now been deconfirmed. But it's still highly likely Geno is playable.

The latest site update has provided another interesting tidbit of information: Luigi now uses his new Poltergust in his throw!

• Thumbs Up 3

10 minutes ago, Iron Kenny CC14 said:

The latest site update has provided another interesting tidbit of information: Luigi now uses his new Poltergust in his throw!

Hmm, have we seen his new final smash yet?

8 hours ago, Jovahexeon Dapper Ridley said:

Not everyone gets a new Final Smash.

6 hours ago, JaidynReiman said:

Not everyone gets a new Final Smash.

Obviously. Speaking in the sense that he might have a new one. 

Basically,  have we seen what his final smash in this game is,  period?

16 hours ago, Jovahexeon Dapper Ridley said:

wrt Luigi's Final Smash, I believe he's had the Poltergust incorporated into it since 4. Seems they added it to his throws to give him some unique qualities. Though generally speaking I don't think they've shown his off, but there's a few characters that similarly haven't been shown but are likely unchanged anyway with exceptions like Greninja.

• Thumbs Up 1

And Robin. Haven't seen theirs yet and I assume it's been changed since Chrom is now playable.

I'm really hoping Yoshi gets a new one, too. Super Dragon's kinda slow for my taste, and Charizard's superior version's gone, so I think it's time for something else.

Don't really know what his new FS would be, though. Maybe the giant egg from New Island? Or he frames the other fighters for his recent crimes.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sure they'll have something different for Yoshi, considering they're moving away from "transformation" final smashes in favor of faster, snappier attacks. Even if that "something different" just ends up being Super Dragon but he beats up a guy in a cutscene instead of being controllable.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/21/2018 at 7:07 AM, I Love Sticks said:

It has now been deconfirmed. But it's still highly likely Geno is playable.

Then Nintendo announces Mallow/Smithy/Booster/Croco instead.

Now that'd be funny to watch

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2

The final roster may have just leaked. Click at your own risk.

DqQyMtHUcAE4E_b.jpg

And as for possible proof...

1540375679974.png

Mods, if these kinda leaks aren't allowed, please let me know. I just saw previous leaks discussed in the past, so I wasn't 100% sure.

• Thumbs Up 2