Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

1 minute ago, Sgt Nate V said:

What the hell? Either this is an incomplete image or it's fake, because one thing is missing from there:

Bren McGuire.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious or not about this. You keep posting about this guy, but I’ve seen like no one but you ever bring him up anywhere online.

• Chuckle 1

7 minutes ago, Wraith said:

It's just clouds

proxy.png?width=639&height=500

proxy.png

Very easy mistake to make but the art without the characters on it leaked too and..yeah.

COuld be just clouds... Honestly it's impossible to tell with this crappy image "leak"

Are we keeping the leak to spoilers? Well just in case

Spoiler

MOTHERFUCKING BANJO HOLY SHIIIIIT I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD EVER BE POSSIBLE EVEN WITH SPENCER'S WORDS BASED MASH POTATO SAMURAI

• Thumbs Up 1

@tailsBOOM! I mean the guy who posted this Snapchat pic checks out and works for a legit publishing company, so I fail to see why there’s still a lot of people questioning the authenticity. He wasn’t even focusing on the mural itself which explains why it’s blurry cause people are zooming in on something that was never the main focus of the pic. To me that seems to differentiate it to the typical “blurry leaks”

Was going to avoid this leak if it was true, but it was spoilered for me on tumblr so oh well. -__-

Gonna just come in and say I hope it's fake; because it would mean my boy Rayman is again a no-show. ;_; (Let me hope.) I'm also in the camp that thinks Banjo in Smash is a longshot / unlikely given the MS / Rare scenario; not that I wouldn't be opposed to it. Moreover, I can't say I'm really enthused about Shadow being a second Sonic rep either. And it goes without saying; but it would also be pretty damn unfortunate if stuff Sakurai and company have been trying to keep under lock and key up until release really did get exposed two months prior to release.

With all that said, though, I would be cool if Isaac does get in though, given how Golden Sun fans have been wanting him to get in for years.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

16 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious or not about this. You keep posting about this guy, but I’ve seen like no one but you ever bring him up anywhere online.

I'm half serious. I actually want him in the game, but I know he won't make it in. As for why I keep posting about him? Well, I like Turrican. A lot. I've been trying to shake off my obsession, but there's always something that sparks it up again!

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently there was a leaker awhike back that leaked this, and ahem, had quite the aggressive personality especially towards Vergben

Start at around 10:20

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm satisfied. A lot of unexpected choices, which I would have preferred to be more of a surprise but modern culture is what it is.

34 minutes ago, Yeow said:

Hide contents
Gonna just come in and say I hope it's fake; because it would mean my boy Rayman is again a no-show. ;_; (Let me hope.) I'm also in the camp that thinks Banjo in Smash is a longshot / unlikely given the MS / Rare scenario; not that I wouldn't be opposed to it.

To be absolutely honest...

Spoiler

I think Banjo if anything is one of the more likely characters now, and for a relatively simple reason - Nintendo and Microsoft have built something of a working relationship this year with the cross-play capabilities being added to Minecraft, to the point they collaborated on a trailer to have both consoles featured.

I absolutely think it's possible that as a sign of good will, and since they seemingly didn't have plans for Banjo anyway that they allowed Nintendo to make use of him for Smash due to his N64 connections (not to mention for licensing and marketing purposes, they could serve to make a mint out of the deal anyway for very little effort, especially if they use Smash to springboard a new Banjo title). 

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm surprised people are buying in 100%. I can lean one way or the other, but I'm not really convinced on real or fake yet. Real because well...it has to be confirmed and the only way that can happen is via official news, and not convinced it's fake because there is a good case here.

Also why is Jiggly puff in a different spot than where he/she was before? In the official work Puff is at the left side of mario, but in the leak Puff is on the right side and not where Puff was before.

12 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

I'm surprised people are buying in 100%. I can lean one way or the other, but I'm not really convinced on real or fake yet. Real because well...it has to be confirmed and the only way that can happen is via official news, and not convinced it's fake because there is a good case here.

Also why is Jiggly puff in a different spot than where he/she was before? In the official work Puff is at the left side of mario, but in the leak Puff is on the right side and not where Puff was before.

They've already shifted characters around in the artwork several times when updating it to add newcomers. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Tracker_TD said:

They've already shifted characters around in the artwork several times when updating it to add newcomers. 

Have they shifted whole places before? I recall only they shift over slightly, not be entirely moved over.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, dbzfan7 said:

Have they shifted whole places before? I recall only they shift over slightly, not be entirely moved over.

c2lxku5j2ze11.png

Mii Gunner is a fairly good example. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1

Indeed while there was some Mii stuff, Young Link is definitely off. I'm pretty 50/50 on this right now. It has evidence of reality covered by the typical faults of a fake leak. Really the next direct whether it shares 1 or all the characters will pretty much confirm, support, or deny this. Sharing all the characters would answer this. Sharing just one character that's not there debunks. Sharing 1 only that is there helps support. 

This is just crazy. It's Rayman all over again, except perhaps real.

Should this be real, I wonder if sakurai or Nintendo will address this. I mean, it’s kinda spreading like wildfire I find it hard to believe this isn’t gonna be on their radar if it isn’t already.

34 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Should this be real, I wonder if sakurai or Nintendo will address this. I mean, it’s kinda spreading like wildfire I find it hard to believe this isn’t gonna be on their radar if it isn’t already.

They won't address it other than maybe do anonymous takedowns. They never addressed the ESRB leak either and just moved on as if it never happened.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, KHCast said:

@tailsBOOM! I mean the guy who posted this Snapchat pic checks out and works for a legit publishing company, so I fail to see why there’s still a lot of people questioning the authenticity. He wasn’t even focusing on the mural itself which explains why it’s blurry cause people are zooming in on something that was never the main focus of the pic. To me that seems to differentiate it to the typical “blurry leaks”

The are apparently two main reasons for the blurryness.

First off,  it was actually an armband. And secondly,  the post in question was actually a snapchat video that got taken down. People screenshotted it while in motion. 

tbh I'm most hype for Mach Rider, just because I thoroughly enjoy old franchises getting 

huge waves of new fanart and appeal.

And it would especially happen with Mach Rider, consider Rider's a woman.

DqRZxVfV4AEF0ZS.jpg

Btw, Mach Rider would set the new record for oldest property in Smash Bros., beating out Duck Hunt from 1976. A toy car Mach Rider was sold in 1972.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

Damn, Wendy's, u savage. 

But seriously, this is the best thing I've seen today.

Most believable thing I've seen so far. She's in.

• Chuckle 1

56 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:

Damn, Wendy's, u savage. 

But seriously, this is the best thing I've seen today.

Good thing it wasn't that lame piece 'o crap called "Smug Wendy" that they posted!

• Chuckle 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt Nate V said:

Good thing it wasn't that lame piece 'o crap called "Smug Wendy" that they posted!

You do realize that Smug Wendy is literally just the Twitter page itself, right? There are many visual depictions, but the essence of it is from the Twitter page and it's posts.

Trying too hard to hate for the sake of hating, dude.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

Am I the only one who gets the Big Foot/Loch Ness Monster feeling from pretty much all blurred leaks? True or not they somehow conviently are made in such a teasing way rather than just having a straight up BAM clear photo, BAM video proof, BAM straight answer. It's always blurry this, uncle that, rumor this, insider info that. I mean the last one I can kinda understand from source stuff...but man I swear we can be in the year 2507 and we'll still somehow get blurry photos for Smash Bros Alpha Omega!