Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

6 minutes ago, KHCast said:

If that was the case, he wouldn’t give this any more attention than the other “credible” sources, as they also could as he’s suggested be getting leak bait from their sources. Billy’s a hard believer, so him highlighting this is something worth note 

Like I said, I don't know. However, I believe this leak has more going for it than against it, IMO.

Besides, I'm more of a PapaGenos person myself.

Why would the Grinch even be in Smash? It makes absolutely no sense. I'm.discarding that leak because of how random it is. Might as well add Ronald McDonald too!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Plasme said:

Why would the Grinch even be in Smash? It makes absolutely no sense. I'm.discarding that leak because of how random it is. Might as well add Ronald McDonald too!

This is a joke, right? Or do you just know nothing about the leak at all?

Its called the "Grinch leak" because Grinch promotional material actually backs the Smash leak as being legit. The only thing that connects them is that the same guy has promotional material for Smash and Grinch on his desk. That's it. They're unrelated, but the Grinch portion actively helps the Smash portion of the leak (especially since the Grinch renders present weren't anywhere before the leak came out, but were seen in more recent promotional material). And, well, the community has gone onto call it the Grinch leak because of that.

These are the characters that the leak in question implicates for Smash:

Spoiler
  • Isaac (Golden Sun)
  • Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)
  • Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
  • Geno (Super Mario RPG)
  • Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
  • Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog); presumably an Echo
  • Ken (Street Fighter), presumably an Echo

6 hours ago, KHCast said:

Well Billy hasn’t believed other insiders when they claim it’s fake. So it’s a bit weird for him suddenly to be worried because this guy. He also says he follows stealth 

I don't think he's at all worried. Its likely a sarcastic comment.

https://smashboards.com/threads/here-comes-the-sun-isaac-for-smash-ultimate.446390/post-22622157

Based on his post here on Smashboards, he doesn't believe Stealth's statement.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, JaidynReiman said:

This is a joke, right? Or do you just know nothing about the leak at all?

Its called the "Grinch leak" because Grinch promotional material actually backs the Smash leak as being legit. The only thing that connects them is that the same guy has promotional material for Smash and Grinch on his desk. That's it. They're unrelated, but the Grinch portion actively helps the Smash portion of the leak (especially since the Grinch renders present weren't anywhere before the leak came out, but were seen in more recent promotional material). And, well, the community has gone onto call it the Grinch leak because of that.

These are the characters that the leak in question implicates for Smash:

Hide contents
  • Isaac (Golden Sun)
  • Chorus Kids (Rhythm Heaven)
  • Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
  • Geno (Super Mario RPG)
  • Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
  • Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog); presumably an Echo
  • Ken (Street Fighter), presumably an Echo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's talking about how people "debunk" this leak without even understanding what it actually is... Idk.

Anyway, if it is fake, at this point a lot of people would be pissed, me included, so... I'm still on team "believe" or team "Damn, I hope it's real 'cause it's just too awesome".

• Thumbs Up 1

Finally. Time for the truth.
I know this will only mutate the tension of right now either in hype or discontempt, but at least it will be a progress.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

nuQMv0.gif

You already know

After all of these years, this dance gif STILL cracks me up and Shadow himself isn't even the main reason why. lmao

Time to settle this silly debate and debacle once and for all this Thursday, folks! LET'S GO!

Finally we're gonna get the final direct and answer this leak once for all. No matter the answer I will always be not on Team Real, not on Team Fake.

giphy.gif

But on #TEAMTAILS

• Promotion 1

I think I may have to pull an all nighter on Wednesday....I don't know if I can sleep and afford to miss it. My alarm clock has been crap and failed me too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

Finally we're gonna get the final direct and answer this leak once for all. No matter the answer I will always be not on Team Real, not on Team Fake.

giphy.gif

But on #TEAMTAILS

You can always trust in Tails ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Plasme said:

... Is this a joke or being serious?!?

2 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

You can always trust in Tails ❤️ 

Makes me think of that Dorkly thing when always flipping a coin XD

• Chuckle 1

The 31st Century Chromidium Warrior is coming...

No he's not. And he never will

In other words if Spirits is a story mode, it better be a shit ton better than Subspace Emmisary.

The Smash Direct is going to be around 40 minutes?! The last one in August was only 25 minutes long and it was almost information overload, what have they not shown us besides the rest of the fighters and the Story(?) Mode that could take up around 40 minutes ?! 

It's pretty entertaining that the meta around the leaks has only contributed to the hype around the Direct, rather than deflating it.  Just according to keikaku, I wonder?

16 minutes ago, dbzfan7 said:

All I can say is no matter what, I'm glad the train is finally ending.

Did you forget about the DLC train stop extensions?

12 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Dapper Ridley said:

Did you forget about the DLC train stop extensions?

Well the crazy will die down in two days is all.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have doubts that it's fake still. Note how all the insiders claiming it haven't really provided much of a reason for this. It feels suspicious, and it wouldn't surprise me if this was partially a play on Nintendo's part to keep the hype going.

• Thumbs Up 1