Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

1 hour ago, StaticMania said:

The stars it shoots out now pull you in instead of just hitting you...upgrade

Well, you can still take damage from it. The only two differences is that this is a Grand Star that pulls you in slightly, so it's most likely that you have to find a way to escape its radius to avoid it.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Bloxxerboy said:

https://nintendosoup.com/sakurai-manga-characters-absolutely-not-allowed-to-join-super-smash-bros-ultimate/

In short, only video game characters can join the roster for Smash. No anime, no manga, no books, etc.

Ummmm, I think we already know that. We ain't stupid. The article itself said that this was a quote was ten years ago. This has always been Sakurai's philosophy. It's old news.

1ce.gif

I wonder if they'll include her humanoid form as part of her stage hazard/ boss fight. 

Love how each character has a special named Classic mode. Looks like Wolf's even entails a boss fight of a familiar face at the end.

• Way Past Cool 1

32 minutes ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Guess what's ba-aaack~

Sudden realization: getting these dialogues to all those who didn't appear in Smash 4, new dialogue to those who were DLC in smash 4, now I'm really curious to see more.

I'm also wondering whether they're gonna bring back Snakes Codec calls and redo most of them and make new ones.

I also hope there will be dialogue for the dlc characters in this game instead of the usual "I have no data on this fighter, I can't believe it!"

• Thumbs Up 3

Spoiler

The Metal Sonic spirit battle is shown here. It's Sonic but with the Metal Cap and Jetpack items.

There's our Sonic echo fighter. He was in since Brawl this whole time!

• Thumbs Up 4

Reportedly, World of Light has more cutscene footage than was shown before.

Final Fantasy still has only 2 tracks.

Classic mode is pumped hard with special bosses at the end, and the higher difficulties you get, the more complete the banner is.

Unlocking the full roster is looking to be at least a couple of hours.

Blast zones are a lot bigger, giving more room.

And while Palutena's guide returns, it appears that the ones from Wii U will stay the same.....which admittedly makes all the upcoming spikes against Virdi all the more grand:

182.jpga86.png

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1
  • Chuckle 2
  • Too Many Rings 1

This is the most reference Tatanga's gotten in the entirety of gaming history.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

I think this is the first time ever someone mentioned vocally Tatanga's name in a videogame.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Chuckle 1

52 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Thank god we got that studiopolis! Also we never got a clean rio of the e3 Botw trailer music, so this is a pleasant surprise!

Actually all the trailer music for the game (even the silly little piano ditty one from the very first reveal trailer) is included in the official soundtrack, which has been out for many months now:

It's gonna feel damn good to play some fightin' to this bad boy though rather than just watching a movie.

On one hand it's kind of sad that even Daisy's Palutena Guidance sees the characters comically struggling to explain how Daisy isn't Peach because it's just adding more fuel to the fire that she's got next to nothing going for her as a unique character from Peach, but honestly we're so far over the event horizon for that observance now that I'm happy to roll with it, lol.  Genuinely funny stuff.

Also I stopped watching to not spoil it for myself but I saw a wink of platforming content towards the end of that new music video and that makes me very happy.  I'll keep my hopes low for what it entails exactly but at least there's something.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now watching the music discoveries video and VERY excited to see more DKC tracks being remixed. Snakey Chantey has obvious allusions to Gangplank Galleon, but it's super great to hear more of DKC2's musical gems being utilized, especially after Smash 3DS/Wii U's over-reliance on the classic jungle theme. Hopefully the final game has even more to share from Mr. Wise's legendary playbook. 😁

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah I’m gonna keep on the dl regarding music, WoL gameplay, stuff like that until I play for myself. I wanna be surprised my first time playing that mode ha

• Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, Jovahexeon Joranvexeon said:

Final Fantasy still has only 2 tracks.

I feel for those Final Fantasy fans, if this is true. 

And there were seriously people suggesting that there was some sort of conspiracy against Sonic. 

Not to say that there's one against Final Fantasy either. If it's in the game, they want it there. 

• Thumbs Up 1