Awoo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - DADDY SAKURAI'S WILD RIDE HAS CONCLUDED

Sonictrainer

On 11/22/2018 at 7:38 PM, CC14 Breaks the Internet said:

CROCODILE CACOPHONY IS IN THE GAME. Don't know if remix or original, but fittingly for his first game playable, K. Rool has his first two boss themes available for the DK stages. 😁

Remix:

Really digging Snakey Chantey:

Sounds like something you'd hear in New Orleans

Crunchii is my Discord friend by the way 🙂 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRUCFIChp4wabzhWRGiLq9Q/videos Check all the music he's ripped if you can't wait for it

Another KreyGasm

Spoiler

The new Earthbound remixes are so beautiful! I really want to know who composed them. The music style sounds very familiar to me...

We have Codename: S.T.E.A.M. music:

This is actually a banger (OhMyDog)

Crunchii is working on uploading Metroid tracks now!

28 minutes ago, Nast said:

I believe both are by Motoi Sakuraba (Tales of, Mario Tennis, Golden Sun, etc.).

Thank you! I knew something was familiar. Both tracks have that "upbeat" and "epic" musical style of the Mario sports games made by Camelot.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

Well, might as well post a few myself, because why not.

-A few more DK Remixes :

An unique choice for a medley, honestly

These remix choices are so much more varied than the other Smashes, it's so refreshing.

Out-synthing the original, Solid Snake's theme remix is here:

• Thumbs Up 1

So apparently one Sonic song was cut: 

image.thumb.png.089b4a696fc4ac69f1d2034bdd32802e.png

Here's a Google Doc with every song noticed thus far and those that got cut (Thanks Crunchii!)

"It's BIGGER! It's BADDER! Ladies and Gentlemen, this remix is

Spoiler

TOO BIG

for Mr. SMash Bros!

Spoiler

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

Spoiler

Whelp, full opening's out.

IMO it ain't no Melee or even Brawl, but I do think it's better than Smash 4's.
Also, still no announcer scream. Sadness.

39 minutes ago, PublicEnemy1 said:
  Hide contents

Whelp, full opening's out.

IMO it ain't no Melee or even Brawl, but I do think it's better than Smash 4's.
Also, still no announcer scream. Sadness.

The video is no longer available.  PepeHands

Also, we got both versions of C.R.O.W.N.E.D., and this epic remix of Fire Emblem Heroes Main Theme (@Radiant Hero Ike):

• Way Past Cool 1

Style Savvy got a new track, but still no Isaac's Battle Theme?!?

HOW?

Also, Ever Oasis, Tank Troopers, Fossil Fighter, Electroplankton, Nintendo Badge Arcade, Snipperclips, Pushmo, Yuyuki, Art Academy, Culdcept, Monster Hunter, Dillon's Rolling Western, Wrecking Crew, Nintendogs, and Dragon Spirit all got the honor with having at least one new track despite not having any playable characters

25 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

The video is no longer available.  PepeHands

Darn Nintendo Greninjas. Don't worry, it's out there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Tabuu's theme is back!!! As is ... Coin Launcher (It's good, so I don't mind)

image.thumb.png.699cdf3e240ce79112cb5dec60575a9c.png

There's also both the remixed and original versions of Menu 1 from Melee!

7 minutes ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Tabuu's theme is back!!! As is ... Coin Launcher (It's good, so I don't mind)

image.thumb.png.699cdf3e240ce79112cb5dec60575a9c.png

There's also both the remixed and original versions of Menu 1 from Melee!

I also noticed the music for both Home-Run Contest and Stage Builder.

Spoiler

Perhaps that rumor about the Day-1 patch with the extra modes could be true after all?

• Thumbs Up 2

@PublicEnemy1 here it is:

Spoiler

Crazy Hand has a theme of his own this time!  It's beat goes all over the place and is chaotic, just like Crazy Hand himself!

The best new Pokemon music:

1 hour ago, tailsBOOM! said:

Also, Ever Oasis, Tank Troopers, Fossil Fighter, Electroplankton, Nintendo Badge Arcade, Snipperclips, Pushmo, Yuyuki, Art Academy, Culdcept, Monster Hunter, Dillon's Rolling Western, Wrecking Crew, Nintendogs, and Dragon Spirit all got the honor with having at least one new track despite not having any playable characters

Forgot about Rhythm Heaven.  It got one new one (Also, Monster Hunter actually has TWO!!!)

No more tracks tonight

So apparently a few tracks haven't been deciphered yet.

Also, it hasn't been posted yet but DK Rap and Break the Targets! (From Melee) are back

BtT! being back makes me hopeful that they may bring that mode via an update or free DLC

So I heard something, perhaps a rumor, idk.

Spoiler

Apparently Tails plus Lloyd, Geno and Monster Hunter and somebody else are no longer costumes... Interesting... But maybe they haven't found them yet? Is Knux still a costume?

Is this true? It would definitely get me hyped for future possibilities.

2 minutes ago, I Love Sticks said:

So I heard something, perhaps a rumor, idk.

Hide contents

Apparently Tails plus Lloyd, Geno and Monster Hunter and somebody else are no longer costumes... Interesting... But maybe they haven't found them yet? Is Knux still a costume?

Is this true? It would definitely get me hyped for future possibilities.

Spoiler

I hope that at the very least his costume is maybe kept

My reasons why I think Tails could make it into Smash Ultimate as DLC (Beyond loving him).  I posted this exact text to the Naifu Discord before some nincompoops PEOPLE decided to turn it into a copypasta (Warning: I do use one rather vulgar word):

I honestly think Tails could get in because SEGA has the 2020 Olympics video game license (Which correlates to the last DLC).  And if SEGA has the game, we know what is very likely to be coming (Mario and Sonic)).   NIntendo would want to promote this since the skipped the 2018 Olympics (Fuck you  Steep).  Also, people have been wanting him since the EGM Sonic and Tails in Melee leak.  Nintendo has put most of the old widespread rumor characters (Except Meowth) from pre-Smash 4.  Spirits also don't deconfirm due to Samus, K Rool, Wii Fit, and Game-And-Watch all getting spirits (There's also a Detective Pikachu one).  Finally, as shown by many stages, appearing on a stage also doesn't deconfirm a character.

I don't know if this is troll info or not (there's no complete summary of leaked contents yet) but, apparently...

Spoiler

Leakers found (deleted?) data from Jet Force Gemini and Blast Corps in the game.

For those who don't know them, these are games made by Rare, owned by Microsoft but published by Nintendo in Japan for the Nintendo 64 as "Star Twins" and "Blast Dozer".

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MarioAmigosYT said:

BREAKING NEWS: Cutscenes for World of Light have been leaked, if you want to check it out somehow, check the spoiler tag below.

What the flying fuck have I just watched?

Spoiler

Holy fuck I thought that Light Monster thing was the bad guy turns out there's a badder guy?

What's up with all the Hands? Are those Crazy Hands from the Dark Monster? 

What the fuck is happening.

This is so damn trippy but holy I love every single part of it. Love me some otherwordly horror shit.

• Thumbs Up 1