TheGr8Deku

bandai namco sega sonic fighting game?

alright so today i checked twitter and ive been seeing people talk about a rumor going around that sega and bandai namco are teaming up to make a sonic fighting game using the engine that are used in games such as the upcoming My Hero Academia Ones justice game and Naruto Ninjastorm 4 those type of games its going to have that dimps clear outlines they have in the anime fighting games. i feel like that the rumor would happen because of sonic and pac-mans crossover in there mobile games (sonic dash and pacman) and people also say that alternate versions of sonic are in the game such as sonic the werehog, classic sonic its also been said that the characters such as sonic you will have the option to swap the voices with Jason Griffin, Roger Craig Smith. and switch classic sonics sound effects when spindashing or attacking.

all the characters would probably have a unique  move set and its been said that the games will be an Steam and Nintendo Switch exclusive for the first release then a month later for the PS4 and Xbox release.

(_) sonic - Twitter Search - Google Chrome 3_13_2018 10_07_37 AM.png

This is so poorly substantiated that I hardly even think it qualifies as a rumor, personally.  Unless something really ground-breaking comes up, I'm going to go ahead and lock this.

Especially since we're getting Sonic news in the near future anyway, so it's not like we need to speculate on anything anyway.