Sonictrainer

Sonic Mania Plus: Official Reveal (Coming July 17th) - NO SPOILERS

10 minutes ago, NikoS said:

IT'S TIME!!!

HYPE!!!

Adding some context to this post now (that's going to be difficult cause of how hyped I am), I loved everything I just saw. Things to note I like the platforming potential I see in Mighty's Hammer Drop (I love that animation) and it looks like momentum is going to integral in making use of Ray's Air Glide (though I wonder how abusable it will be by Spin Dash jumping off of slopes).

Spoiler

As for the trailer itself I love the new updated elevator scene and how Mighty and Ray get their color when Sonic takes Mighty's hand. Now I can't wait to see if the game has an updated opening and to see someone put together a supercut of all the animation so far XD

Ha. Ray has the cape from Super Mario World. Still not sure I like his sprite. He looks so big. But his glide swoop looks nice.

Mighty being able to destroy spikes with the stomp is cool.

2 minutes ago, E-122-Psi said:

Have these new screenies been uploaded here yet?

Hide contents

DboxjeQW4AE1FP_.jpg

DboxgtjWsAE6AkN.jpg

Dboxf8aX4AAjSsH.jpg

DboxfKzWAAE4QY8.jpg

Yes, in the spoiler topic. 

Mania Plus looks fucking awesome. My prediction of a mid-July release was pretty accurate.

21 hours ago, silvereye27 said:

In the pre-order trailer we see Sonic, Tails and Knuckles get in the lift. Do you think we'll see a new bit of animation with the lift door closing, only for Mighty and Ray to turn up too?

Probably not, me being overly excited by that little picture.

You called it!!!