Awoo.

Sonic Mania Adventures

Sonictrainer

Lol I wonder why no one asked this before, but...

How exactly did Tails get crashed Tornado from Mirage Saloon to Angel Island + fixed it... in 3 days ? (OK, the "fixing" can be a nod to Sonic Lost World, but the other one hmmm...)

1 hour ago, superman43 said:

How exactly did Tails get crashed Tornado from Mirage Saloon to Angel Island + fixed it... in 3 days ? (OK, the "fixing" can be a nod to Sonic Lost World, but the other one hmmm...)

How long does it take you to finish Wing Fortress Zone in Sonic 2?

That's how long it takes for Tails to get shot down, crash the plane, repair the plane, install a jet engine upgrade, and fly back to the fortress.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Promotion 2
  • Nice Smile 1

He fixed the Tornado in the three minutes Sonic was on Wing Foretress.

• Fist Bump 2

1 minute ago, Razule said:

He fixed the Tornado in the three minutes Sonic was on Wing Foretress.

Yeah, but how did he get in three days: to the Tornado, from Never Lake (assuming Little Planet was chained to Angel Island) to West Side Island. From WSI back to Angel Island with barely repairing the Tornado. It seems kinda weird.

I don't think he's repairing it in the short. Err, granted, I'm no expert on planes, but I'm sure regular maintenance of them is a thing. Tails must take good care of it for it to be so easily repairable all the time. XP

• Way Past Cool 1

That would explain why there's almost always a new plane in each game...can't perform maintenance on it regularly when he's "regularly" adventuring with Sonic T.O.M. Hedgehog.

Y'know I'd be ok with this being made into a full length TV series. But I do wonder if it was would it be voiced unlike the shorts? And if so would Roger Craig Smith voice Sonic or would they go for the cute nod and cast Jaleel White? 

It'd be interesting. 

12 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

Y'know I'd be ok with this being made into a full length TV series. But I do wonder if it was would it be voiced unlike the shorts? And if so would Roger Craig Smith voice Sonic or would they go for the cute nod and cast Jaleel White? 

Well, I think that stretching 2 minute shorts into 11/20-minute episodes wouldn't be that good of an idea. Not to mention that Mania Adventures is made for advertising Mania Plus, so, after that comes out, the shorts would loose all meaning, and considering that an animated show takes months to produce, I'm pretty sure that even if the TV series was conceived RIGHT NOW or during Plus's announcement, it would still come out MONTHS after the Plus expansion.

Also, I know this is primarily because most of the forum users are from the US, but why does everyone and their mother think that Jaleel White is the perfect Classic Sonic? I mean, he fits the creepy-looking, random 90-s reference-spouting Mohawk Sonic, but that wasn't a thing since the mid 90-s. 

14 hours ago, A person, that exists said:

Well, I think that stretching 2 minute shorts into 11/20-minute episodes wouldn't be that good of an idea. Not to mention that Mania Adventures is made for advertising Mania Plus, so, after that comes out, the shorts would loose all meaning, and considering that an animated show takes months to produce, I'm pretty sure that even if the TV series was conceived RIGHT NOW or during Plus's announcement, it would still come out MONTHS after the Plus expansion.

Also, I know this is primarily because most of the forum users are from the US, but why does everyone and their mother think that Jaleel White is the perfect Classic Sonic? I mean, he fits the creepy-looking, random 90-s reference-spouting Mohawk Sonic, but that wasn't a thing since the mid 90-s. 

Bret Iwan or Tom Kenny might also work. 

On 5/6/2018 at 1:11 AM, A person, that exists said:

Well, he did come back and lend his voice to that... odd Fan Movie a while back, so he's still got his foot in the door in the hearts and minds of the fanbase.

• Fist Bump 1

• 2 weeks later...

They just teased an image from episode 3 in the latest stream:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

They also confirmed episode 3 is called:

Spoiler

"Part 3 & Knuckles"

• Thumbs Up 7

1 hour ago, TheOcelot said:

Hide contents

"Part 3 & Knuckles"

You Mean "Part 3: & Knuckles" ?

SMA.png

SMA.png

Part 3 & Knuckles: Sonic and Knuckles

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Razule said:

Part 3 & Knuckles: Sonic and Knuckles

No, just Part 3: & Knuckles, it lines up.

Part 1: Sonic Returns
Part 2: Sonic and Tails
Part 3: & Knuckles

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/17/2018 at 6:00 PM, superman43 said:

latest?cb=20160702232547

Pretty much a play on this. Me like a lot~

Episode 3 is indeed releasing at the end of this month. Very likely on Monday next week:

• Thumbs Up 3

That is awesome~ I honestly cannot wait for the new Episode. ?

Also Sonic's reaction to the Twitter privacy policy update~ lol

Frazzled Eggman's mustache makes it look like Modern Eggman's mustache...

Totally worth...

13 hours ago, TheOcelot said:

Episode 3 is indeed releasing at the end of this month. Very likely on Monday next week:

I expect Wednesday.

4 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

That "you want to kick me too" face is worth any money, really. :D As well as excited Eggman.

My bet is on it arriving on the last day of the month again. Pretty sure the last two were also on the last days of their respective months. So I'm going with Friday NZ time (our 1st June), Thursday US time (their May 31st). It does have me wondering what is so special about the last episode that it likely won't release until two weeks after Mania Plus has launched. 

13 hours ago, Tenko said:

My bet is on it arriving on the last day of the month again. Pretty sure the last two were also on the last days of their respective months. So I'm going with Friday NZ time (our 1st June), Thursday US time (their May 31st). It does have me wondering what is so special about the last episode that it likely won't release until two weeks after Mania Plus has launched. 

Nope, 30th of March and 30th of April. So I expect tomorrow at around 8-9pm my time.

I believe there will be a minor twist, for both SM Adventures Part 5 and Sonic IDW Issue 7. In the end, I think they will be both released on 15th July, to be just before the Mania Plus launch. 

I believe superman43 owes me a Cherry Coke haha. My prediction was accurate :P

Also Knuckles isn't chuckling, I wonder what the next episode will be. Mighty & Ray perhaps? With Metal Sonic in the last one.

2 hours ago, Tenko said:

I believe superman43 owes me a Cherry Coke haha. My prediction was accurate :P

Also Knuckles isn't chuckling, I wonder what the next episode will be. Mighty & Ray perhaps? With Metal Sonic in the last one.

Nah, if it wasn´t for TSR news we would have the part yesterday. It still doesn´t matter much as I wonder about the release date of Part 5.