Awoo.

Sonic Mania Adventures

Sonictrainer

Nice to see that Mighty has his short temper from the Archie comics. Also good to see him stop and think about Ray's welfare. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Forte-Metallix said:

Here they are, after all these years!

Reveal hidden contents

My boy Metal's still got it! The animation's just getting better and better, and we finally get to see these two interact outside of Archie!

The finale's gonna be so hype!

If we count the comics, it would have only been two. 

1 minute ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Nice to see that Mighty has his short temper from the Archie comics. Also good to see him stop and think about Ray's welfare. 

Isn't this an odd time to think about the government support Ray receives? Ray's being choked, and he's thinking about his money?

• Chuckle 1

1 hour ago, Razule said:

Maybe if Mighty put the Emerald in his hammer-space instead of swallowing it, Metal wouldn't have seen it

It LOOKS like it's...inside his shell. Here's what I mean.

We know his shell is detachable thanks to SEGASonic Arcade:

tumblr_p5ru9pZxFY1w1kerio1_500.gif

The emerald kinda looks like it's positioned toward his shell:

llFjgf3.png

• Thumbs Up 4

A silly sight gag doesn't mean that his shell is actually detachable. The emerald's just up his ass, the same place every Sonic character puts things.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Promotion 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • Too Many Rings 4

3 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

A silly sight gag doesn't mean that his shell is actually detachable. The emerald's just up his ass, the same place every Sonic character puts things.

Except Shadow, who can apparently stored them in his backspines when he fells like it.

9 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

B-but his shell--it visibly detach-Oh, come on...I never get to have any fun.

The thought of Mighty storing the emerald in his shell is better than it going up his ass though, you have to admit. 

I really like how Metal Sonic is animated in this one. His movement fits his "personality".

I'm kind of gutted the merch for this episode isn't Mighty & Ray merch. Would have jumped all over that. The cup is nice...but...ehh..

• Thumbs Up 1

I like how Ray being adorable isn't used as an excuse for him not to get punched in the face.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 2

I'm the minority that doesn't care M&R are here. Don't mind, don't rejoices, just acknowledge they here.

But Metal was awesome. So automatically best episode, 12/10.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

I like how Ray being adorable isn't used as an excuse for him not to get punched in the face.

Heck, if anything, it makes his semi-constant cheerfulness even more adorable.

Good thing Metal Sonic survived...

I wasn't sure if he was gonna live through that rock...

2 hours ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

This has never really been a thing...it appears commonly, but was not like that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is that big dome thing at the end the “Death Egg Sigma” that was discussed a while back? After all, it is “FY 2018” right now... 

Maybe the Death Egg Sigma will be the final stage of Mania Plus, possibly even replacing Titanic Monarch and/or Egg Reverie?

3 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

Is that big dome thing at the end the “Death Egg Sigma” that was discussed a while back? After all, it is “FY 2018” right now... 

Maybe the Death Egg Sigma will be the final stage of Mania Plus, possibly even replacing Titanic Monarch and/or Egg Reverie?

Not only that, but... first Mania Adventures episode came out 30th March (in Japan, 31st March), the day for Japan being just before start of FY 2018 there. 

Though I am not really sure of Death Egg Sigma being in Encore Mode instead of Titanic Monarch... but maybe it will replace Egg Reverie, who knows. 

• Fist Bump 1

Oh, BTW if the sequence of episodes will stay as is (and by that I mean):

Episode 1: 30th March, Friday (5)
Episode 2: 30th April, Monday (1)
Episode 3: 31st May, Thursday (4) 

Episode 4: 22nd June, Friday (5)

Then logically... 5-1-4-5-1

Episode 5: 16th July, Monday (1)

• Fist Bump 1

If Eggman has a base in Angel Island Zone as seen in Mania Adventures, then what's the chances we get to visit there in some capacity in Mania Plus? Unless of course something happens in the last episode that destroys the base, it seems odd that a plot point like that would be unresolved. 

3 hours ago, Tenko said:

If Eggman has a base in Angel Island Zone as seen in Mania Adventures, then what's the chances we get to visit there in some capacity in Mania Plus? Unless of course something happens in the last episode that destroys the base, it seems odd that a plot point like that would be unresolved. 

I'm gonna guess the last one would explain

Spoiler

how Might and Ray end up in that capsule together.

Also do you think they'll add the hard boiled heavies in the last short?

6 hours ago, Ellipsis-Ultima said:

Also do you think they'll add the hard boiled heavies in the last short?

I kinda doubt. We probably would've seen them by now and the last short would have to be like 15 minutes long to justify including them in the eleventh hour for the final confrontation against Robotnik and Metal.

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

I kinda doubt. We probably would've seen them by now and the last short would have to be like 15 minutes long to justify including them in the eleventh hour for the final confrontation against Robotnik and Metal.

Or they may be last scene. I don´t think it will be some epic finale, most probably just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray coming to the place and some kind of situation á la sending Team Sonic to the future in ´06. Albeit... sending them down to the Angel Island with Phantom Ruby (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles) and encasing Mighty and Ray. And the last scene of Heavy Magician/Mystic grinning with Phantom Ruby (that she might/might not have stolen).

2 minutes ago, superman43 said:

Or they may be last scene. I don´t think it will be some epic finale, most probably just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Mighty and Ray coming to the place and some kind of situation á la sending Team Sonic to the future in ´06. Albeit... sending them down to the Angel Island with Phantom Ruby (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles) and encasing Mighty and Ray. And the last scene of Heavy Magician/Mystic grinning with Phantom Ruby (that she might/might not have stolen).

I haven't seen much of Mania Plus outside of the teaser trailer and an image with the Heavies someone shared, so I'm gonna assume there's been more showcased.

Just now, DabigRG said:

I haven't seen much of Mania Plus outside of the teaser trailer and an image with the Heavies someone shared, so I'm gonna assume there's been more showcased.

Basically my thing would explain anything:

• Sonic showing up from the portal in Angel Island (= not being directly from Forces)
  • Encased Mighty and Ray
  • Sonic Mania Plus spoilers: 
    Spoiler
    • When you choose Mighty or Ray, the one not chosen is disguised Heavy Magician
    • Heavy Magician having Phantom Ruby, giving it to, thus recharging Heavy King and... teleport to Encore Green Hill