Awoo.

Sonic Mania Adventures

Sonictrainer

I think Youtube is good for a Sonic series, there is enough views to generate ad revenue (24 MILLION views for Sonic Mania Adventures is a LOT).

Hopefully we get more in the future. (with the hooligans plz)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

Oh my~! So Aaran was lying when he denied another cartoon being made. Delightfully devilish of you once again.

"Hey guys. Just want to let you know that there isn't a new All-Stars Racing game being made."

Then Team Sonic Racing gets announced. I suppose the idea is that I'm supposed to respond by saying "Well, technically he was right. It wasn't a new "All-Stars" game and this isn't "another" cartoon. It's a continuation of the old one."

Why even address the rumors? I understand wanting to surprise people but I feel like people would have still been thoroughly surprised had they not drawn any attention to it. Not everyone circles the rumor mill. I do but that's because 50% of my life revolves around this fucking cartoon character apparently. 

Anyway, this is awesome news. Can't wait. I loved Mania Adventures. 

• Fist Bump 1

4 hours ago, Sonictrainer said:

I hope we get an Ice Cap Zone remix

I just hope it leads into a reveal of a free Ice Cap Zone DLC for Mania.

I can dream, can't I?

• Thumbs Up 3

Eggman having a temper tantrum and kicking Metal Sonic over and over again is something I didn't know I needed in my life.

• Thumbs Up 5

That was cute. And it was nice to see an episode focused on Amy since she missed out on the game and the original 5 episodes of SMA.

2 minutes ago, Razule said:

There was a bird in Metal that whole time and it survived

Well yeah, Eggman's robots are designed to contain small animals.

• Thumbs Up 7

Oh my gawd, that was too cool and too cute. 

All that needed was a post credits message: "Sonic Mania will return next year" ala Marvel :D

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Chuckle 2

3 minutes ago, Diogenes said:

Well yeah, Eggman's robots are designed to contain small animals.

I know, I'm just nitpicking. Though, is robot falling on an animal really the same as it being inside of a capsule inside it? And Metal Sonic didn't have an animal before, so would he have life-support functions? ..still nitpicking.

That was adorable, awesome characterization of Amy that she's willing to help Metal Sonic out like that.

That was pretty great, I like how it was just a simple episode to tie into the finale, and even gave Amy some spotlight (wonder if they're hinting something for a possible Mania sequel). I love how Sonic just appears out of nowhere to give his reaction to the fact Amy just hand delivered one of their deadliest enemies back to Eggman for repairs, only to end up exhausted by the fact Amy just leaves while sticking a flower in his hands.

Eggman's PJs look also reminded me heavily of Man of the Year where he had a similar look at the beginning of that short.

Just when I was feeling kinda down about Sonic as a whole, this pops out to not only give me a ray of hope, but a nice and bright happy smile, too. I feel much better now. =D

Thanks, Mania Team. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody. ❤️

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Well I didn't see that coming! 

Sadly I found it kind of obvious that it was going to focus on those three just because of the Sonic social media stuff. That said, I love Amy, especially her classic iteration (though I still dislike her hammer, sorry).

Amy will always be the most positive character when like this...

IT'S TOO MUCH.

11 minutes ago, Wraith said:

unknown.png?width=530&height=415

CUTE! PURE! SWEETNESS!

• Thumbs Up 5

This is my favorite Mania episode by far! I adore every second of it! it all was so cute! Great portrayal of Amy. For once we get something of Metal Sonic that isn't just him getting beat up by the heroes. Was so cool to see Amy get over her paranoia and try to help MetalSonic. We see Eggman's evil base where he seemingly lives. xD This all is perfection to me... love it!

Please let Mania-2 be on it's way with playable Amy included!

• Thumbs Up 3

Holy crap, they used Amy. Nice to see her classic form in a cartoon at last (besides five seconds of the CD FMV), they even remembered her 'classic' hammer is a 'squeaker' toy.

I like how they manage to make these characters so colourful without words even when playing on their old flanderized traits. Amy being silly and girly was never the problem, nor was Knuckles being a hothead, it was the one note way the previous games handled that. It helps most of this cartoon barely involves Amy interacting with Sonic.

I love how Eggman looks around making sure no one sees him before carrying Metal Sonic back into his den.

I wonder if this is alluding to anything planned. It doesn't have to be, the previous Mania shorts already gave us loads of nice things out of random love, but one can dream.

• Thumbs Up 9

3 minutes ago, E-122-Psi said:

It helps most of this cartoon barely involves Amy interacting with Sonic.

What are you talking about. She spends almost the entire episode interacting with Sonic 🤣

5 minutes ago, E-122-Psi said:

they even remembered her 'classic' hammer is a 'squeaker' toy.

Seeing it as a useless toy properly played for a laugh instead of a WMD was honestly refreshing.

2 minutes ago, TheOcelot said:

This version of Amy feels so true to her pre-Adventure design and personality.

I also just love how she's out randomly adventuring on her own. Just like in all of her other appearances pre-Adventure she's out on her own initiative just doing her own thing and I loved that.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1