Awoo.

Sonic Mania Adventures

Sonictrainer

3 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

To Sonic X actually, even though it was not a thing after everyone re-united.

Which is why I think the SU example is more relevant (and recent), since it actually explored upon a part of Knuckles character that has never been touched upon by either Sonic or Tails (the two characters many still consider to be the closest to Knuckles) yet it's with Amy that is explored, and shows to have something of herself to offer to Knuckles with her positive outlook that reminds and reassures the echidna of his worth.

It also helps that in a way, both Knuckles and Amy are underdogs: Knuckles will never get the same recognition that Sonic does, even after a lifetime of performing a job no one thanks him for, while Amy, no matter what she does or how well, will never receive from Sonic the same attention that Tails enjoys. Them becomings friends with each other seems like a natural development.

3 minutes ago, Skull Leader said:

Them becoming friends with each other seems like a natural development.

Well besides the fact that Knuckles gets into spats with Sonic and Amy wouldn't really try to hang out with him because of that.

Next remix has been released called "Discovery" from Ep1:

Once again composed by Tee Lopes  & Jun Seoune.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

New remix called "Theme of Knuckles" from Ep3.

Love this. Adding a bit of Knuckles theme from SA1 near the end (from 2:38) works really well.

I hope one of the last two remixs includes the Collision Chaos present and good future remixs from Ep6.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 months later...

I got excited for this mini series based on the first episode. it was short, playful, and colourful. unfortunately, it became violent shortly after, and added too many characters to keep track of. I think a full series could work if they maintain the overall tone established in the very beginning.

1 hour ago, sonic 1-derful said:

and added too many characters to keep track of

What? No! People loved Mighty and Ray! Plus each episode was dedicated for one more character

1 hour ago, Marco9966 said:

What? No! People loved Mighty and Ray! Plus each episode was dedicated for one more character

just my lone opinion :) I can tolerate tails and amy, however, knuckles, metal sonic, mighty and ray darkened things to the point where it was a mindless bloodbath. I lost interest very quickly.

36 minutes ago, sonic 1-derful said:

just my lone opinion :) I can tolerate tails and amy, however, knuckles, metal sonic, mighty and ray darkened things to the point where it was a mindless bloodbath. I lost interest very quickly.

Er... while obviously everyone has different tolerances for things, would you really call the extremely mild action sequences of the characters punching robots and vice versa a 'mindless bloodbath' or a significantly dark theme? I mean....it's not exactly Reservoir Dogs, is it?

41 minutes ago, Nestor said:

Er... while obviously everyone has different tolerances for things, would you really call the extremely mild action sequences of the characters punching robots and vice versa a 'mindless bloodbath' or a significantly dark theme? I mean....it's not exactly Reservoir Dogs, is it?

He might be in the "Sonic's friends are shitty" crowd. Just sayin

1 hour ago, Nestor said:

I have zero tolerance for violence of any kind. not only is it upsetting and immoral, it's unimaginative and lazy. i'd like to see a more creative way of dealing with problems.

46 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

He might be in the "Sonic's friends are shitty" crowd. Just sayin

I don't appreciate the profanity or judgement towards me. it's not respectful :( if you would like to know anything about me just ask.