Jump to content
Ryannumber1gamer

Team Sonic Racing - Upcoming Sonic Racing Game

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, StaticMania said:

Tomboyish? Boom Amy was just as "girly" as regular Amy, that's fine.

Sassy? If you really track her interactions, she was like that before too.

She didn't really change at all due to Boom. She was like that in Lost World mostly.

There really isn't that much of a difference between the 2 anyway except that Boom Amy sticks out even more as "the girl" which shouldn't be a thing.

Hmm, she seems more tomboyish to me, maybe not 100% more like a mixture of tomboy and girly girl.

But I guess SOMEONE had to be the girly girl since Sega seems to have forgotten Cream exsisted, when your completely replaced by Omachao of all the things, something is amiss (tho he wasn't so bad in this game), she gonna be the new "Big the Cat" now? Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She may be a bit competitive here, I don't remember...but she's not tomboyish at all.

She's just kinda there, which would indeed be more fitting of Cream.

So all is well.

Omochao is never bad, don't even.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dantemustdie00 said:

Hmm, she seems more tomboyish to me, maybe not 100% more like a mixture of tomboy and girly girl.

Amy was always sort of a mix, from what I can tell. It's just that how much of which is in play has varied a bit.

59 minutes ago, Dantemustdie00 said:

But I guess SOMEONE had to be the girly girl since Sega seems to have forgotten Cream exsisted, when your completely replaced by Omachao of all the things, something is amiss (tho he wasn't so bad in this game), she gonna be the new "Big the Cat" now? Lol.

Ergh...

Honestly, there seemed to be bit of a Cream vs Zavok thing going on at one point somewhere, so it's possible. Also, that one screenshot someone shared.

41 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

She may be a bit competitive here, I don't remember...but she's not tomboyish at all.

She's just kinda there, which would indeed be more fitting of Cream.

So all is well.

Omochao is never bad, don't even.

Oh, ya'll meant in this game? Oh, well, eh, maybe? She mostly just came across as the straightforward one of the present cast.

Hey!

 

And yeah, I never got the whole thing with Omochao beyond the barest of basics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DabigRG said:

And yeah, I never got the whole thing with Omochao beyond the barest of basics. 

I take back what I said.

I do get it...for Sonic Heroes Omochao when the actress "tried" to do a higher pitched/higher energy take, but the filter on her voice was worse. It was pretty bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

Behold... Big the Bat.

I freaking love it when stuff like this happens online!

 

I don't know what it is with the physics in this game. It never seems to know what to do when you hit a corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, StaticMania said:

I take back what I said.

I do get it...for Sonic Heroes Omochao when the actress "tried" to do a higher pitched/higher energy take, but the filter on her voice was worse. It was pretty bad.

Heroes was my first game, so I honestly cant' say much on that since she/he's only in one level and can be summoned on the main menus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did ya'll think of how each of the characters were handled in this game?

47 minutes ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

Behold... Big the Bat.

I freaking love it when stuff like this happens online!

 

Yeah, I heard about that.

...I just noticed what you did there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

So, was Cream involved in Espio and Charmy’s “detective case” they went on? 

That'd be some shit.

It'd make me want a limelight on that even more.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dantemustdie00 said:

Yeah seems like Sega seen how well received Sonic Boom Amy is (Tomboyish, much more mature, smarter and sassy, life doesn't revolve around Sonic, etc), and is applying that to the games.

Course don't know how long this will last before they decide to make her intolerable again.

I didn't see Amy's Boom personality being well received when people hated everything about Sonic Boom and in the TV show people criticize her constant changing regular girl personality. 

Amy having a crush on Sonic is much better than her angry (mature apparently) personality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fire-N-Space said:

I didn't see Amy's Boom personality being well received when people hated everything about Sonic Boom and in the TV show people criticize her constant changing regular girl personality. 

Amy having a crush on Sonic is much better than her angry (mature apparently) personality. 

Condescending. That's the word you're looking for.

 

Anyway, not everyone hated Sonic Boom in general. Most of the hate was because of how Rise of Lyric went down and some of the very idea of the redesigns in spite of being separate universe. 

The only people who didn't like the TV Show were those who weren't down with the changes in general. Or those who just couldn't let go, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

I don't know what it is with the physics in this game. It never seems to know what to do when you hit a corner.

When I read the title I thought it was going to be something more serious. Like, he shot off into space like in 06 and returned to his home planet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

When I read the title I thought it was going to be something more serious. Like, he shot off into space like in 06 and returned to his home planet. 

Sonic's World, Sonic's World, Sonic's World!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Your Vest Friend said:

Not at all. Espio and Charmy went looking around for info, Espio made the report. Cream went to rot in a ditch I guess. 

It's what she does when she's not around. 

She crawls into a hole and lays there on her stomach, feasting on worms until someone is in need of a cameo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

It's what she does when she's not around. 

She crawls into a hole and lays there on her stomach, feasting on worms until someone is in need of a cameo.

 

The Babylon Rogues, Tikal, and Sticks also do that together with her and record the results as ASMR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Your Vest Friend said:

Not at all. Espio and Charmy went looking around for info, Espio made the report. Cream went to rot in a ditch I guess. 

D'oh....

16 minutes ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

It's what she does when she's not around. 

She crawls into a hole and lays there on her stomach, feasting on worms until someone is in need of a cameo.

 

I actually bothered to Google,that and let's just say don't think too hard about that.

1 minute ago, Miragnarok said:

The Babylon Rogues, Tikal, and Sticks also do that together with her and record the results as ASMR.

It makes more sense for just about any of them to be doing that, so that's kinda weird.

What is ASMR, btw?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:

It's what she does when she's not around. 

She crawls into a hole and lays there on her stomach, feasting on worms until someone is in need of a cameo.

 

We need to get cream a therapist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone having issues getting the adventure mode key for Chapter 4 stage 5. I’ve done all the requirements but won’t give me the key. 

EDIT: It has just randomly given me the key. No idea what’s gone on there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Eurisko said:

Anyone having issues getting the adventure mode key for Chapter 4 stage 5. I’ve done all the requirements but won’t give me the key. 

EDIT: It has just randomly given me the key. No idea what’s gone on there. 

If you haven't beaten the stage yet. The game already progresses back to the map.

But if you have beaten the stage. Even if you get new stars or keys you need to quit to the map after the race in order for the keys and stars to unlock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Badnik Mechanic said:

If you haven't beaten the stage yet. The game already progresses back to the map.

But if you have beaten the stage. Even if you get new stars or keys you need to quit to the map after the race in order for the keys and stars to unlock.

That’s probably what happened then maybe. I’d already got the stars but not the key , so I beat the stage a few times to get the key but wasn’t given it until I went out and came back in again. Strange mechanic. 

Good to know for future reference though 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm just doing a new video which is a VERY in-depth analysis of the game, and I was looking for some stock footage and came across the E3 trailer again...

Can we just talk about how terrible the marketing for this game was early on.

I mean... This was the e3 2018 trailer!
 

 

They don't show...

ANY of the team play mechanics, absolutely none. that's tons of gameplay and opportunities to show off why this game was different to all the other racers out there and none of it is shown.

Only 1 weapon is shown in action and it misses the target.

They only show one mid air trick, and they actually cut the footage to a new racer so the effect is lost.

No drifting ingame is shown which results in a speed boost.

The Team Ultimate move isn't shown in game, only via a cg sequence.

 

And this was the main trailer that they showed for months. It's not bloody wonder people thought this game looked dull when the marketing was this bad for months before they had SXSW and finally started to show it off properly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.