Awoo.

Team Sonic Racing - Upcoming Sonic Racing Game

Ryannumber1gamer

2 minutes ago, Patron said:

I still see it.

shrug.thumb.jpg.cb51b79543f00dde3c92d5e96f9c224d.jpg

Hmm I don't see it when I go on the link myself.  This is really weird.

Looks like there are two versions of the banner. If scripts from s3.amazonaws.com and sonicthehedgehog.com are blocked, you get the notice for the PC delay. With them enabled it's not there.

8 minutes ago, Patron said:

Looks like there are two versions of the banner. If scripts from s3.amazonaws.com and sonicthehedgehog.com are blocked, you get the notice for the PC delay. With them enabled it's not there.

Hmm I see. I'm guessing they were waiting to drop the news on us a few days before lol.

It's been in the site's code since at least 2018 so it's almost certainly just a leftover - same line also appears in the Forces page. 

• Thumbs Up 1

EDIT: ninja'd

Confirmed leftover from Mania page.

SEGA pls remove this line from your template, it's literally one line of code. ONE LINE OF CODE.

• Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1
  • Absolutely 1

I'm still convinced that this will be like Mania where "DLC won't happen" until it does.   I could see the six main hero Classic characters, Espio, Charmy, Cream, Tails Doll, Metal Knuckles and another villain each come in a team pack alongside a set of 3 stages (Maybe one set of stages for Classic Sonic, Classic Tails, Classic Knuckles, Mighty, Ray and Classic Amy originating from Mania).  The game is looking great and great games tend to get DLC.  

For DLC, I'd rather get tracks instead of characters but if they do characters, we absolutely need The Babylon Rogues, The Chaotix and Cream. Anything else is a nice bonus.

15 minutes ago, StellarBlur said:

For DLC, I'd rather get tracks instead of characters but if they do characters, we absolutely need The Babylon Rogues, The Chaotix and Cream. Anything else is a nice bonus.

I agree with this, though another villain, with or without Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll, would indeed be cool.

37 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

I agree with this, though another villain, with or without Metal Knuckles and Tails Doll, would indeed be cool.

Yeah that'd be neat ! I guess we could lump infinite with them and have them as his illusions. Also, why aren't egg pawns playable if their models are already in the game ?

1 hour ago, StellarBlur said:

Yeah that'd be neat ! I guess we could lump infinite with them and have them as his illusions. 

Uh, I guess. 

Also, why aren't egg pawns playable if their models are already in the game ?

Not sure. I guess they're either just using them as standard enemies for story races or simply not announcing them as playable because they sorta break the hype. 

45 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Uh, I guess. 

Not sure. I guess they're either just using them as standard enemies for story races or simply not announcing them as playable because they sorta break the hype. 

I mean at this points it's a 16th playable character that can be swapped for any type of racer which isn't a bad thing to have. Yeah I know the thing with Infinite sounds weird. I was just trying to think of a vilain that fits in with them (that is not metal sonic) and that scenario popped into my mind. I guess it could be Mecha Sonic or something tho.

I mean at this points it's a 16th playable character that can be swapped for any type of racer which isn't a bad thing to have. Yeah I know the thing with Infinite sounds weird. I was just trying to think of a vilain that fits in with them (that is not metal sonic) and that scenario popped into my mind. I guess it could be Mecha Sonic or something tho.

Or Eggrobo.

1 minute ago, DabigRG said:

Or Eggrobo.

Yeah !

We could also do something like Team Mystical : Chaos, Tikal and Chip.

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, StellarBlur said:

Yeah !

We could also do something like Team Mystical : Chaos, Tikal and Chip.

I don't think Chip is very likely. 

At all.

3 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

I don't think Chip is very likely. 

At all.

Yeah I know. We don't even know if they'll stick with the team gimmick for DLC.

We don't even know if there's DLC period. 

In fact the last word was negative on that. 

1 hour ago, Your Vest Friend said:

We don't even know if there's DLC period. 

In fact the last word was negative on that. 

Shhh, let im dream.

Alright guys. Lots of new stuff here.

First of all, gameplay of hidden volcano where the guy playing sucks a ton but you can see a lot of the track.

We also have a bunch of new screenshots from here:

https://joshinweb.jp/game/teamsonic.html?ACK=JMMGH&CKV=ZR190429C

Those include customization, hidden volcano, market street, wisp circuit, roulette road, whale lagoon, lost palace, the story mode and split screen.

The most interesting thing is the confirmation of Final Fortress in this screenshot :

image.thumb.png.3cb0996745d538f0d20825f61c30a6fe.png

Final fortress can be seen at the right.

• Thumbs Up 1

The nicest thing is (I think) it confirms what I wanted for a while, something from Transformed, the fourth difficulty level! 

I'm still salty about the reused tracks, but the graphical overhaul and the very hard difficulty have me interested.

• Thumbs Up 2