Awoo.

What would you change in Sonic series if you could ?

superman43

Age is kinda meaningless when we're talking about anthropomorphic animals, made by Japanese. Maybe in Mobian, 12 is young adult already.  Like in Pokemon.

Would explain why Amy isn't in school.

3 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

Ok, just to focuses stuff that are actually important, not super obvious and probably won't ruin franchise for other people.

1 Make Ian Flynn one of main writers. He's not perfect choice, but far better than better than others who tried.

2 Make more playable characters. Can be just skins with small changes (Blaze in Rush) with no story, it's still will make fans happy, with small budget. If fan games can do it, Sega should be able too.

3 Give one more try for Adventure style game, but DON'T call it Adventure 3.

4 Make a story that officially puts Sticks into the Main series and gently euthanize Boom. Just think it through, it's not as easy as it sound. I mean, do we want crossover with Boom? Do we want for Sticks to abandon her home and friends? Think. It. Through.

Flynn not perfect but good, right?

ok, considereing I can't change the past and only the present/future...

most important shit: I would establish 4 pillars of sonic:

||| Adventure/Lost world's Sonic |||
||| Boost Sonic |||
||| Classic Sonic |||
||| Spin off Sonic (Racing and Sports) |||

Only one game would be released per year, so all games from each pillar would have 4 years to be developed and published! 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ShadowSJG said:

Flynn not perfect but good, right?

Yes. He's got his quirks that annoy me, but overall understands franchise really well and his style would most likely satisfy majority of the fans, no matter from which 'faction' of the fanbase.

9 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Mario and Sonic London had the ages as trivia in-game, so they expected fans to know them then. Granted, that was 9 years ago, but it's still later than Heroes.

Pretty sure they were referenced after that too, but can't recall where specifically right now. 

Interesting. I’ve never played any of the olympics but I know there’s some neat little gems we’ve learned from those games. For instance, I’m pretty sure in one of them we learn that Espio spends every day training diligently. I don’t believe it’s ever mentioned anywhere else. I guess it’s a pretty obvious thing you can infer about the guy due to his ninjutsu. But it’s a neat little bit of trivia that certainly helps add even the tiniest bit of extra flair and character. And I love it for that.

Do you know if there’s any other bits of lesser known info that the olympics have thrown out there for Espio and Vector?

8 minutes ago, Strong Guy said:

Do you know if there’s any other bits of lesser known info that the olympics have thrown out there for Espio and Vector?

Not too much aside from that unfortunately. Mario and Sonic London confirmed that the Vector we have now does not play an instrument (which people assumed due to his concepts, and means Sonic X was wrong). Mario and Sonic Rio confirmed both their favourite foods (Dango and Bubblegum respectively). 

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

Not too much aside from that unfortunately. Mario and Sonic London confirmed that the Vector we have now does not play an instrument (which people assumed due to his concepts, and means Sonic X was wrong). Mario and Sonic Rio confirmed both their favourite foods (Dango and Bubblegum respectively). 

Dang. I knew their fav foods but had no idea they confirmed Vector doesn’t play an instrument. 

Honestly i kinda wish they’d have kept some of their old Chaotix lore even though I know they were rewritten as new characters for heroes. I’m pretty sure in some old magazine (could be wrong on the source) regarding Sonic the Fighters has said that’s Espio’s favorite food was apples.

Regardless, if Classic Amy is attached to Classic Sonic as the present Amy is attached to Modern Sonic then I don't believe Classic Sonic is 15 or 16.