Jump to content
jgcatindig

Character and Circuit Discussion for Team Sonic Racing ūüŹĀ

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Something just came to mind: you can race without the Team Mechanic, right?

Apparently yeah. I think Aaron confirmed it in an interview at E3. And in a Famitsu issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jack the Shadow said:

Apparently yeah. I think Aaron confirmed it in an interview at E3. And in a Famitsu issue.

And do the characters have special voice clips for specific teammates/opponents?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do wonder what the comic's explanation for Silver and Blaze getting with Vector is and somehow letting him actually be so arrogant and to follow him under that stupid team name, no less.

I mean, I guess that, in character, Silver and Blaze are very focused on the task at hand and literally could care less for menial BS, but still... I'd want them to at least call him out on it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 5:49 PM, DabigRG said:

And do the characters have special voice clips for specific teammates/opponents?

Something was mentioned a while ago about characters having excessive lines of dialogue in this game. It'll most likely be so that they can combine clips. E.g...

Clip1: Thanks for the boost <clip 2>!

Clip2: <name>.

There'll be several recordings of each character saying every other name with a bunch of different inflections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, one thing I'm curious to hear are the interactions Eggman has with everybody else hahaha

*Eggman sends power-up to Sonic*

Sonic: thanks.. but no thanks Doc.

Also, is there friendly fire in this game?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blue Blood said:

Something was mentioned a while ago about characters having excessive lines of dialogue in this game. It'll most likely be so that they can combine clips. E.g...

Clip1: Thanks for the boost <clip 2>!

Clip2: <name>.

There'll be several recordings of each character saying every other name with a bunch of different inflections.

Yeah, that is more likely.

 

6 hours ago, Foxthefox1000 said:

I really do wonder what the comic's explanation for Silver and Blaze getting with Vector is and somehow letting him actually be so arrogant and to follow him under that stupid team name, no less.

I mean, I guess that, in character, Silver and Blaze are very focused on the task at hand and literally could care less for menial BS, but still... I'd want them to at least call him out on it.

 

Oh, we got another one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 8:59 AM, Jack the Shadow said:

 "Forgotten but possible" Unlockables - Trio of Chao | Orbot & Cubot | Zavok | Zazz | Chaos | Tikal

To think someone actually called those two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tailsBOOM! said:

To think someone actually called those two

...Okay, I thought you meant literally for a second. ūüėÖ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Foxthefox1000 said:

Cream has been a referee for sone events before, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's the flag girl.

I would be.

If someone over there tried to make her a flag girl, someone else would probably look at it and go, "who the hell is THAT? Get it off screen!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tailsBOOM! said:

To think someone actually called those two

Yeah but in that post I think I mentioned basically everyone so I had to call somebody. However, I think I was the only one who 2 years ago believed in a possible sequel to ASRT, in fact I made a possible roster in another forum, and yes besides Vector, Silver and Blaze and the return of Big, I had mentioned the 3 Chao (sans Omochao) in a car, 2 years ago, though I thought it would be a Sega crossover, I called the Chao!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 2:36 AM, DabigRG said:

Another thing that crossed my mind: has there been a flag girl/man?

Guys I solved this mystery of the flagman! I was watching RidersDX latest video and in the old footage you can see the flagman. No joke, watch it if you don't believe me.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:39 AM, Foxthefox1000 said:

Cream has been a referee for sone events before, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's the flag girl.

Nope

On 2/16/2019 at 10:50 AM, VEDJ-F said:

I don't think they'll have a flag bearer for this one. 

Wrong again.

On 2/16/2019 at 11:05 PM, Celestia said:

NiGHTS should be the flag bearer again, obviously.

Agreed but sadly it's not the case.

On 2/16/2019 at 11:55 PM, Sega DogTagz said:

Shouldnt dodonpa just do it? He's kinda already the moderator, might as well officiate too

Ding ding! Correct answer... also it was predictable, it's Dodonpa, you can clearly see his spiked red Egg mobile in Wisp Circuit, at the beginning near a monitor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Jack the Shadow said:

Guys I solved this mystery of the flagman! I was watching RidersDX latest video and in the old footage you can see the flagman. No joke, watch it if you don't believe me.

Link, timestamp and more detail, please?

I'll help with one of those things, but fuck if I'm going to watch a 12 minute video of jumbled footage video to see what you're on about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack the Shadow said:

Guys I solved this mystery of the flagman! I was watching RidersDX latest video and in the old footage you can see the flagman. No joke, watch it if you don't believe me.

 

Ding ding! Correct answer... also it was predictable, it's Dodonpa, you can clearly see his spiked red Egg mobile in Wisp Circuit, at the beginning near a monitor.

Oh is it? EDIT: I thought that channel already did a video on Zavok?

Yeah, it kinda was in hindsight.

1 hour ago, Blue Blood said:

Link, timestamp and more detail, please?

I'll help with one of those things, but fuck if I'm going to watch a 12 minute video of jumbled footage video to see what you're on about.

 

Foq, man, Zavok like to scare me when I scrolled down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

In any case, I knew they weren't going to use the flag bearer for fanservice. 

Yeah and they weren't gonna have an established character there neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 9:14 AM, DabigRG said:

Yeah and they weren't gonna have an established character there neither.

What if after beating the game and revealing Dodonpa’s true nature, you could unlock established characters to serve that role? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miragnarok said:

What if after beating the game and revealing Dodonpa’s true nature, you could unlock established characters to serve that role? 

That would be an odd to have to unlock. Makes more sense as something for outside of story mode.

Also, I was channeling Cubot there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope the SXSW panel gives us a decent amount of tracks to look at. We have the music for several of them, now is the time to see them in action. We see the tracks, we can see what possible links might be there for grouping them into threes. And if we could get the third track linked with the two Seaside Hills, that'd be great. But let it be something original and not another returning track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.