Awoo.

Bill Freiberger ‏No Longer Working on Sonic Boom - Doesn't confirm/Deny Season 3.

Badnik Mechanic

1 hour ago, Operationgamer17 said:

This is old news and it’s in the SB topic.

It's 3 hours old and the mods recently said "Fuck Super Threads" so there we go thanks for your input.

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

It's 3 hours old and the mods recently said "Fuck Super Threads" so there we go thanks for your input.

What he meant was that Bill Frieberger already said he wasn't working on the show anymore months ago.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

That he did, Mayor. I don't follow Boom but I was doing off-the-cuff research on behalf of someone at the time. 

That being said, I'm not sure if it was him or another staffer who said the chances of a season 3 were unlikely before they had to delete the tweet and say no comment on it instead. 

31 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

That being said, I'm not sure if it was him or another staffer who said the chances of a season 3 were unlikely before they had to delete the tweet and say no comment on it instead. 

That was AlanDenton, one of the writers, who said that.

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

Decide for yourself if this confirms/deny's season 3.

Old news--Ninja'd!

Farewell Comedy, you soul staring comedian you.

2 hours ago, Operationgamer17 said:

This is old news 

1 hour ago, Jack the Maniac said:

Yeah, it's old

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

Old news.

Old comment.

• Chuckle 1
  • Way Past Cool 1
  • Absolutely 1

• The topic was locked