Awoo.

Channel Awesome Was Not So Awesome

Balding Spider

1 minute ago, Ratcicle King said:

Couldn't it be a scheduled thing? Whatever contract or agreement they reached with Channel Awesome could've just included his content for the final four weeks, and Sibling Rivalry was included due to releasing inside those weeks.

Doubt it, there's also recordings of him cameoing in stuff he would have no scheduling for - like Tamara's Never Seen. At this point, it's doubtful he's going to do anything, which given Doug's previous actions isn't really surprising.

• Thumbs Up 1

We might have something interesting from a theory by Lupa.

• Thumbs Up 4

Yeah, that sounds a lot more likely.  Like I said, won't change anything for me, and I imagine it won't change for most people.

1 minute ago, Tara said:

Yeah, that sounds a lot more likely.  Like I said, won't change anything for me, and I imagine it won't change for most people.

Changes things for me, because it makes Doug look a lot fucking worse and a lot more to blame.

• Fist Bump 2

4 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Changes things for me, because it makes Doug look a lot fucking worse and a lot more to blame.

I mean I always considered him complicit and part of the problem, and thus equally worthy of blame as Rob and Michaud, so for me it doesn't even change that.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Tara said:

I mean I always considered him complicit and part of the problem, and thus equally worthy of blame as Rob and Michaud, so for me it doesn't even change that.

I mean, I considered him to blame - but not to as high an extent. To me, it was clear Michaud was the biggest issue here while Doug's issues was supposedly being spineless. Keep in mind - Linkara, Lindsay, they defended him for the longest time saying he is a nice guy, he's just a bit clueless and spineless. This changes that a lot.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 11 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting a dead topic, but with the anniversary of the entire controversy this month, someone has made a full 1 hour and 20 minute documentary going over the history, timeline, and explaining everything that happened. It's a very good watch, and a good way to keep the whole horrid ordeal from Channel Awesome in mind, and see it in perspective. 

• Absolutely 1