Awoo.

Motobug's Reviewer Showcase - Bringing Spotlight to Reviewers and other Content Creators! - WEEK 7 WINNER: RadicalSoda - Every Sunday at 10pm GMT/5pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

TIME FOR THE WEEK 2 CONTENDERS 

IT'S CADDICARUS

VS

ANTDUDE

Vote for who you want to see this Sunday!

I love both each for his own reasons, but my vote for this one goes to Daddy Caddy.
Really hoping his Classic Nursery Rhymes 2-parter will be included if he's chosen.

• Thumbs Up 1

My vote this week is for Caddy. I enjoy AntDude too based on the few vids I've seen, so I'm interested in the lineup either way.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's Caddy's time to shine, as per my vote's cause!

AND THE WINNER IS CADDICARUS!

Join tonight at 10pm GMT/5pm EST for some of Caddicarus' best!

• Promotion 1

Next vote time! It's....

ANTDUDE

VS

HAEDOX

Get your votes in!

I'm voting Haedox, but only because this way it gets done now and we don't have to think about it for a while. Never been a big fan of his content.
-it helps i also may not be avaible this Sunday, so i'd rather save AntDude for another occasion-

Just like last week I have no experience with either of these two, but unlike last week I'm giving a vote.
Haedox. I've heard AntDude mentioned before, but not Haedox, so the least popular of the two gets my vote.

Alright, with Haedox's night over, it's time for the next vote, and the first special vote. It's time to vote for the reviewer of the month!

Basically, whoever you vote for will be given a second week to shine! So go ahead and pick your favourite of this month!

ITS...

SOMECALLMEJOHNNY

VS

CADDICARUS

VS 

HAEDOX!

Johnny gets my vote for this one, enough time has passed to get more stuff from him like Ecco the Dolphin or the Sonic handled marathon.

You guys asked for it! Tune in tomorrow for a second round of SomeCallMeJohnny!

While we're waiting on a few more suggestions, I decided to throw in a cool reviewer. He's done a ton of Sonic stuff too.

So for week 5, it's...

ANTDUDE VS RADICALSODA

No offense for RS, but i vote for Antdude this time around: i know his videos better and he had a chance negated 2 weeks ago.

I think it's time for the AntDude to get in on this. +1 vote for him.

I mention The Unusual Suspect again for this, since he has done game reviews. I've put both his Star Wars ones up before during the open playlists, but he has done both South Park games, Pokemon Sun/Moon, Final Fantasy XV, as well as a number of others. He's also done PaRappa the Rapper, and Deathly Hallows Pt2 in the more comic review style.
Also, I'm not sure if the Everything Wrong With... style of content would be appreciated here, but I'm sure people are familiar with Charriii5. He's done Mario, Sonic, and Sly Cooper in the EWW style, including the entirety of Kingdom Hearts.
If you want pure gameplay impressions of sometimes obscure games, the Hat Films Havin' A Bash series is fun depending on the game in question. Outside of that series is a lot of GTA Online, and a number of other games such as various golf games, racing games, Human: Fall Flat, a single Sonic Forces video, and the complete awkwardness that is House Party.

And I'm sure we all know The Angry Joe Show, which is the last thing I'll be adding to the recommendations for now.

Apologies for being late to announce the winner - It's Antdude! Come join us tonight for some of his best videos!

Apologies for the late response - but since last Sunday was US Mother's Day, I decided to give AntDude an encore since I didn't take that into account originally. This sunday is a second round of AntDude!

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna give a heads up there won't be a night tomorrow. I'll be announcing the next reviewers up for voting tomorrow for next week though, need a week's break from streaming.

It's time for the next vote! I'm gonna throw my own suggestion in for this one, but it'll be back to you guys' suggestions next time!

It's RadicalSoda VS TheGamingBritShow!

I don't know much about either, but after giving a brief look at both, i'll vote for RadicalSoda.