Awoo.

Motobug's Reviewer Showcase - Bringing Spotlight to Reviewers and other Content Creators! - WEEK 7 WINNER: RadicalSoda - Every Sunday at 10pm GMT/5pm EST

Ryannumber1gamer

I remember watching some GamingBrit videos a few years ago, and liking them enough. Though I've also seen a couple RadicalSoda videos too, and they were enjoyable.

Between the two, I think RadicalSoda has the more entertaining content, while GamingBrit has the more informative/critical content. (I could be wrong though, it has been a while since I watched either of them.)

So... I think I'll go with GamingBrit for this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Apologies everyone for not appearing tonight, I was preoccupied and ended up completely forgetting that this was on tonight. With E3 this week too, the stream might need to be delayed another week, I'll look at the E3 schedule and see if I can work it into the schedule.

Oh... I completely forgot about this. Whoops.

Well, in that case, I guess I'll add my two cents to the vote. Radicalsoda. She- I mean, he 😛 , is quite the dandy youtuber involving things SOnic and more.

Nearly everyone did, it seems.

As for fitting it into E3, depending on how long Microsoft's conference lasts, we could have it immediately after. Microsoft's conference begins 13:00 PDT / 21:00 BST, and I can't see it last more than an hour and a half. There isn't anything else until 18:00 PDT / 02:00 BST with Bethesda.

Of course, it could be that we're all drowning too much in the hype of E3 to remember to have this after.

So, is it the same choices for the next showcase? Or will it be different?

If it goes the same as previous weeks, it's a winner replaced situation, so whoever loses stays on for another week to compete for votes against a new choice.

39 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

So, is it the same choices for the next showcase? Or will it be different?

Yeah, it’s still RadicalSoda VS GamingBritShow. 

• 3 weeks later...

Alright everyone, with E3 over, the Showcase will be on this Sunday so if you still haven't voted, feel free to get them in now! There will also be a massive Motobug announcement on the same day.

Gonna go with RadicalSoda on this one. He's way more entertaining and fun to watch for me.

Apologies for late notice - things have been a little hectic with Sonic Musical Spectacular 3. RadicalSoda wins the vote, the showcase begins in 3 hours and 20 minutes!