Awoo.

ARTWORK: Waka's Animu looking Art

WakanoBaka

Yes y'all. I'm posting my NEW art thread here. This is the art I've recently and unrecently done on tablet recently...unrecently.

Animu Self-Portraits

Spoiler

Daw7r5BV4AAoAFe.jpgDbUSTgoUQAAI15q.jpgDaw6ZCAVQAAij7W.jpg

'E-Girls' That I know on Twitter

Spoiler

I only know two so Idek why I'm talking like I get e-girls thou...

DcZgKnGUwAAF1AN.jpgDaY6yPhV4AA5Ywp.jpgDb5dwqKV4AANs-2.jpgDbM2Fd0UMAAQK0w.png

Literally just mostly pictures of Millard...she's so strangely easy to draw.

Fan Art of stuff that's not Sonic cus I suck at drawing Sonic

Spoiler

Popful Mail

DcAlgcdV4AAt7DZ.jpg

Dbmr2SHVMAAuK55.jpg

Street Fighter

DcEUp64VAAAlV5a.jpg

God of Highschool

DblRXVfVMAAstXj.jpg

DbhlaEvVMAAJ2ji.jpg

DZ5NfVAVMAEZw_4.jpg

Original Projects

Spoiler

Good Mornin'

DbwsWCDU8AAVLyO.jpgDbM2fJIVAAA6f9v.jpg

UNREAL

DbRzRxTVwAAv0h0.jpg

Dear Boy

DaYPMtSVMAE6JIR.jpg

Notorious Bastards

DcfEPTDVAAE5vpW.jpg

Others...

DbGtbf8VQAAxrLS.jpgDb1Z1IGVAAA3Xqe.jpg

So tell me what you think, and if you're interested, there's more to come yo...if you wanna see em ofc...

• Thumbs Up 2

I gotta be real with you, man, the self-deprecating thread title? It's not a good look for a showcase. You might think you're being funny or humble, but it makes you look like you're just fishing for compliments and hoping to deflect criticism. It's actually a really annoying defense mechanism that will actively put most people off of your work. In fact, when I first read the thread title my literal reaction was "Alright, I won't." I speak from experience, too, because I did this a lot, and it annoyed people and they wouldn't bother talking to me at all.

It's perfectly okay to be self-critical of your own work (most people are), but you should still present your work with some pride (and obviously welcome feedback). To be honest, your stuff isn't even bad--your designs are pretty cool and I could see any of them being further developed. I like the red-haried girl with the katana near the end.

So with that said, I'm going to edit your thread title. And from here on out, I'll probably be doing that with other showcase threads that are titled in such a way when I have time. This is by no means rulebreaking or anything, but it's something we've seen enough of recently that it's very frustrating. People who want to be artists or want to show off what they're making and get feedback from the community should, at the minimum, present their work with some respect.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

• The title was changed to ARTWORK: Waka's Art

I think your art style is great. I especially like that first self-portrait.

• Fist Bump 1

44 minutes ago, Zaysho said:

I gotta be real with you, man, the self-deprecating thread title? It's not a good look for a showcase. You might think you're being funny or humble, but it makes you look like you're just fishing for compliments and hoping to deflect criticism. It's actually a really annoying defense mechanism that will actively put most people off of your work. In fact, when I first read the thread title my literal reaction was "Alright, I won't." I speak from experience, too, because I did this a lot, and it annoyed people and they wouldn't bother talking to me at all.

It's perfectly okay to be self-critical of your own work (most people are), but you should still present your work with some pride (and obviously welcome feedback). To be honest, your stuff isn't even bad--your designs are pretty cool and I could see any of them being further developed. I like the red-haried girl with the katana near the end.

So with that said, I'm going to edit your thread title. And from here on out, I'll probably be doing that with other showcase threads that are titled in such a way when I have time. This is by no means rulebreaking or anything, but it's something we've seen enough of recently that it's very frustrating. People who want to be artists or want to show off what they're making and get feedback from the community should, at the minimum, present their work with some respect.

Holy shit, are you for real?! Whoa, damn, that indeed would be very unexpected results. Geez. But yeah, thanks yo. I'll think of another title mean time.

Two new pics!

Spoiler

DdCsVkpV4AAragr.jpg "Shellby" is just a silly nickname I thought of btw. Anyways, drew my favorite DJ who's not even a DJ.

Spoiler

Dct6JRKU8AEKR0s.jpgT

This one took me quite long...

• Thumbs Up 3

Some original pic

Spoiler

recent_fully_digital_work__fresh_air_rel

And some GOH fanart

Spoiler

Ddhp-u6VQAAkHMR.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Ur local Super Ninja for hire. This lil 'crow' over here is Liy. A my older sister's oc from long ago that she gave to me recently-yay. Anyways, this is her in her 16 year old form as she appears in my bro and I's manga; UNReal.

Spoiler

DdxLGcSVAAAWy-A.jpg

image.thumb.png.d5e01eabea43464bda90a252fee4fa84.png

• Thumbs Up 2