Awoo.

Terriful's Academy Chronicles: Black Death Returns

Betz

Hello hello hello! I'm Terriful, and if you remember, I wrote Black Death and Terriful's parts in the SSMB Hero Academy. Unfortunately, I dunno whatever happened to it, but I had left beforehand abruptly wrote away my characters with Black Death (the one I wrote best) killing Terriful (the one who I made mannnnnny mistakes in writing with). I had BD leave the Skylanders to pursue another adventure in the multiverse. 

BDGameCircle.thumb.png.95726adedcdee877c7f1867d0771f511.png

(Black Death)

Well, it's time to have that adventure. Before I left, I had one more story I wanted to do that never came to fruition, but I think it'd be a good one to tell now with BD as the lead. So without further ado, let's get into the Return of Black Death!

Spoiler

Part 1 - Destiny Calling

It had been awhile since Black Death wandered back into this section of the universe. It was rough. It was mean. It was the kind of place you'd expect to see in some sort of dark and twisted movie. Creatures from all around the multiverse walked in the streets armed and ready for a conflict should one arise. This was the Dark Oasis... a place in the multiverse where the most evil beings came to recruit for their nefarious plans (or start trouble). Black Death wasn't here to recruit or stir up trouble though. He was here to buy a weapon from the ultimate weapons dealer, Machilix. As Black Death walked down the eerily lit street to his seller, a small group jumped out of an alleyway ready to make him scrap metal. Normally, these guys would just be your average street-level gang wanting to make a quick buck by robbing any unsuspecting fellow, but today these guys were prepared for Black Death with high class weapons. It was as if someone had tipped them off that Black Death was coming. Pulling out their weapons as if to intimidate the victim into giving them whatever they wanted, the gang made a circle around the robot.

Black Death was never one to back down from a fight, but his actions always caused too much problems for everyone else. After almost killing his friends and cleaning up after Terriful's messes he made, Black Death sought a more peaceful and quiet life. He hadn't fought against anyone or anything in years. And he would have continued that life had it not been for the gang that had just circled him. The leader with his laser blade sword laughed. "Wes was expecting ya," he said. "Yous the big bad Black Death robot huh? You had them Skylanders runnin' for the hills when you attacked! Why'd you give that up? Yous coulda been the king! The top! Yous coulda ruled this multiverse! Butcha chose the 'peaceful life' and protect life and stuff... And how the boss wants ta rule it, and you're the only thing standing in his way." Black Death laughed a deep and evil robotic laugh. Had anyone but the ones who knew him heard it, they would have assumed he was a villain. "The boss," Black Death chuckled, "The boss sent you? A street gang to defeat the most powerful robot in the multiverse? Why didn't he come himself? If he truly believed that YOU all could defeat me, why couldn't he do it?" The gang didn't have the answer to the question, so they just started attacking.

With all their strength, they attacked. The leader of the gang swinging for the robot's knees but his blade was ineffective. The others, each armed with a laser axe or laser scythe, swung at the robot's arms and back. It did nothing but the gang was determined to kill the robot where he stood, so they kept attacking. Black Death felt the urge to quickly defeat this gang and continue on to get his weapon. What did it matter that he would break his peaceful lifestyle? He was going to die anyways. Black Death raised his robot arm and with one blow to the leader's face, exploded his head. The other stepped back in fear. In the blink of an eye, Black Death used his other arm, a high-grade vaporizer gun, and finished off the rest of them. It was too easy. Whoever this boss was had not struck fear into Black Death. In his mind, the boss was nothing more than another one of the many beings that had tried to kill him over the years. And like all the others, they failed. As Black Death walked on towards his objective, a figure watched in the shadows.

Black Death was to meet his seller in the Maxim Tower at the rooftop. As he entered the building he noticed some people avoiding him, which was uncommon in a place of thieves and murderers. Usually, someone would bump into him trying to rob his back pocket in the confusion, but everyone around him avoided his path. Had they possibly already found out about his slaughter of the street gang? Doubtful since that kind of thing happened all the time in the Dark Oasis. Black Death didn't think about it too much. What did it matter to him? He entered the elevator and started to ascend to the roof. As he looked out the window, he noticed a few raging fires in the distance. Fires in the Dark Oasis were common, but ones like these were out of place. He didn't think much more about it. What did it matter to him? Stepping out of the elevator, Black Death looked around to see where the seller would be. At the edge of the building, was who he was looking for. Black Death approached him.

The seller turned around. He was very large with pink skin and four arms. Other than that, he looked like a normal humanoid creature. His name was Diablo, or Devil as some called him. "Do you have what I asked for?" the robot asked. Diablo handed him a case. Inside was the weapon he needed. Black Death opened it. There, lying inside of some padding was a small handgun, and one red bullet. Black Death closed the case and handed Diablo one small coin. It was all the payment he ever asked for. Diablo put his hand on Black Death's metal shoulder and said, "Friend. You have one chance to get this right..." Before Black Death could reply a large explosion shook the building. An explosion of this size was definitely out of the norm in the Dark Oasis, and Black Death couldn't ignore it. He looked around for the source of the explosion, and couldn't find it. The entire Dark Oasis was in flames. Diablo looked around in fear as if he knew what the source was. "He's too early! No! I hadn't finished it!" he screamed. Black Death was confused, but alert. 

Black Death saw in the distance a small figure leaping from the top of a building into the sky. He followed the object as it got closer and closer towards him. Slamming down on the rooftop where Black Death stood, a hooded figure landed. Diablo backed away from the figure and attempted to run. In a flash, the figure teleported in front of him and grabbed him by the throat. In the deepest darkest voice ever heard, the figure spoke, "You should have finished him by now." Diablo tried to respond, but the figure was choking him. After a few seconds of trying to free himself, Diablo went limp. The figure threw him over the side of the tower, as he was no use to him anymore. The figure was focused on Black Death only now. "Who are you mystery man?" Black Death asked. The figure replied, "I have tried... to take over this multiverse once. I failed. As I planned my second attempt you popped up into existence from wherever you came from. I watched in secret. I saw your strength. I desired you on my side. But you then became this peacekeeper and I knew that if I tried to take over this multiverse you'd stop me and finish me for good. So as I continued to watch your life, I saw you try and try to fight back the evil urges you had. And then I saw you ask Diablo for the one thing that could kill you as you slipped back into your old ways. And now its there in your hands..." 

Black Death pulled out the handgun and loaded the bullet. He aimed it at the figure, but before he could shoot the figure teleported and grabbed the gun out of Black Death's hands. Aiming it back at Black Death, the figure asked, "Do you know who I am?" Black Death replied, "No." The figure lifted its hood off of its head. A horribly disfigured robot was underneath that if you looked at it right, would resemble Black Death's teammate Terriful. The disfigured robot said, "I am Terrorful. I failed to rule the multiverse, and now I've been given a second chance. I will let nothing stand in my way." Black Death was frozen. That name Terrorful, he remembered... but from where? Terrorful seized the moment and shot the bullet, the only thing in the multiverse that could ever kill Black Death, right through Black Death's chest. Black Death stumbled back and looked on the ground. Lying there was his power source, The Black Crystal. It was indestructible and more powerful than almost anything. It was the only thing that could power Black Death, and in the hands of Terrorful would mean disastrous consequences for the multiverse.

Before Black Death could even send a distress signal to anyone, he fell off the side of the building into the flames below. The last thing he saw was Terrorful taking the crystal and teleporting away. How could he have let this happen? What kind of protector was he? He couldn't even stop a stupid cat robot. As he landed on the ground which was red hot from all the fires, he used all his energy to send one message to one person.

"Help."

Well, hope that was a fun read for y'all. See ya back soon for part 2!

• Thumbs Up 2