Awoo.

The mysterious client of the Chaotix

Marco9966

We all know it's Eggman who hired the Chaotix in Sonic Heroes,

but who hired them in Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic Rivals? Is it an altruistic guy who wanted to expose Gerald's last message, and who wanted the Chao to be saved?

The game never tells us, presumably because they didn't think that far ahead. 

GIven what kind of missions they went on in Shadow, that sort of implies they were working with the government in the same way Sonic and Tails were, only assigned to intel gathering. 

Rivals 2 I couldn't even begin to guess, because the goals were just that out of the way. Would be hilarious if it was Eggman again given he didn't actually show up in the game. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

The game never tells us, presumably because they didn't think that far ahead. 

GIven what kind of missions they went on in Shadow, that sort of implies they were working with the government in the same way Sonic and Tails were, only assigned to intel gathering. 

That was always my thought as well. Charmy being on Prison Island of all places definitely lends to that idea.

6 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Rivals 2 I couldn't even begin to guess, because the goals were just that out of the way. Would be hilarious if it was Eggman again given he didn't actually show up in the game. 

Well, he was working with Shadow through Metal to stop Nega's plan with the Ifrit, so it's very possible.