Awoo.

An Uncut Fandub of the "Dark Sonic" scene from Sonic X

NezumiVA

As the title advertises! I had been going a while without much in the way of practice, individual video projects wise, so I wanted to give it another spin.
All of the mixing (SFX, Music) and Voice Acting provided here are all that of my own! Please let me know what you think. 

• Thumbs Up 4

It sounds pretty dang good, if I could be honest. I've not seen Sonic X in a while, so this does sound like it maybe relatively on point.

Also, this is something that I love when one's own rage takes over. It shows that Sonic isn't exactly always in control and this does add a bit of humanizing element to him. Though it still makes one wonder what Dark Sonic could do beyond what is demonstrated. It does seem his speed and strength are greatly boosted, but to what degree hasn't been too deeply explored. At least I don't think it has. I could be wrong. The only other instance I've seen of something similar happening was in Nazo Unleashed. Though that is a fan animation.

This fan animation does play with the idea of Dark Sonic's strength being boosted much higher than even his Super state. Especially since the villain, Nazo, is suppose to be much stronger than Sonic under normal circumstances.

But yeah. Just some thoughts I have on Dark Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

This was really neat. I actually enjoyed this Sonic voice and there was quite some effort behind everything else, too.

• Thumbs Up 1