Awoo.

Is there any chance for Shade and Tikal to appear , at least in spin off games ?

Gumbit

Just now, RedFox99 said:

That's one thing that I hope Ian can do. Maybe show Knuckles and Tikal hanging out on the island and maybe exploring it.

-Yep , I can see that Knuckles and Tikal  doing so many things together . Tikal might teach Knuckles more about his tribe culture , maybe teach him about secrets about the master emerald . 

- I feel sorry for Shade , she was a good character that didn't deserve to be banished in darkness . Screw Pender and his Juli-crap .

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Gumbit said:

-Yep , I can see that Knuckles and Tikal  doing so many things together . Tikal might teach Knuckles more about his tribe culture , maybe teach him about secrets about the master emerald . 

- I feel sorry for Shade , she was a good character that didn't deserve to be banished in darkness . Screw Pender and his Juli-crap .

Apparently, key word being apparently, Shade can still be used. From what I heard Ken lost his case for Shade being a ripoff of Julie-Su, so Sega can still use her; however, the issue was that Archie didn't want to risk another lawsuit. 

This does make me wonder if anyone ever asked Ian about this.