Awoo.

Motobug @ E3 2018 - SSMB's Exclusive E3 Stream & General E3 Discussion (Links to E3 topics and schedule HERE)

Ryannumber1gamer

It's that time of the year again, E3 2018 is upon us, the home of game reveals...if they weren't already leaked. As I did last year, this topic is designed to not only confirm and provide details that Motobug will be streaming E3 once again this year, but it will also be used for updates and as a general E3 index with the E3 Sub-Forum in retirement. 

For the past few years, Motobug has been SSMB's main stream for game events like E3 and Sonic event and this year is no different. If you've already visited @Marcello's Nintendo topic, you'll have noticed that Motobug is listed as one of the places to watch the conferences, and indeed in keeping the tradition alive - myself and Motobug staff will be once again streaming the conferences this year and providing an exclusive stream of the conferences to SSMB members.

As for things like the Treehouse streams, as usual, we'll also be streaming them on Motobug as well, granted they don't interfere with other conferences. From what I can tell from the released schedule, it shouldn't interfere but just a heads up in-case.

I'd also like to give a reminder that Motobug is a community volunteer effort, so there might be a few hiccups as we set things up, but with experience from previous years, we've got backup plans to ensure everything runs smoothly. That said, the E3 streams are under subject of Motobug rules and guidelines mentioned in the normal Motobug topic pinned at the top of the Video Games section of SSMB. 

With that said, here's to another year of E3! Feel free to also use this topic as general E3 discussion, and if you notice a mistake with my time conversions, please let me know so I can fix them ASAP.

Where to Watch: https://cytu.be/r/Motobug

Schedule: 

Saturday June 9th: 

EA: 

GMT: 7pm 

EST: 2pm 

Sunday June 10th: 

Microsoft: 

GMT: 9pm

EST: 4pm

Bethesda:

GMT: 2:30am (Technically June 11th for UK/EU as it's after midnight) 

EST:  8:30pm  

Devolver Digital: 

GMT: 4am

EST: 11pm 

Monday June 11th

Square Enix: 

GMT: 6pm 

EST: 1pm 

Limited Run:

GMT: 8pm 

EST: 3pm 

Ubisoft: 

GMT: 9pm 

EST: 4pm

PC Gaming Show: 

GMT: 11pm 

EST: 6pm 

Sony/PlayStation: 

GMT: 2am (Technically June 12th as it's after midnight) 

EST: 9pm 

Tuesday June 12th 

Nintendo Video Presentation: 

GMT: 5pm 

EST: 12pm

Discussion Topics:

Motobug Main Topic: 

Nintendo: 

Square-Enix:

PlayStation:

Microsoft:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Promotion 1

Tom the Cat is headlining the Nintendo E3 topic

But I MIGHT be able to be at the Nintendo Motobug stream if I do even bother on that

55 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Developer Digital: 

Is that Devolver? Because if it's like last year I expect to go get a comfy night of sleep only to tune in the next day and see a hollowed out chat.

1 minute ago, gato said:

Is that Devolver? Because if it's like last year I expect to go get a comfy night of sleep only to tune in the next day and see a hollowed out chat.

I believe it's the same one that made a massive bucket of total insanity last year so that's sure to be fun

54 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I believe it's the same one that made a massive bucket of total insanity last year so that's sure to be fun

The same one that switched to another stream and made us think the conference was still going.

What fun that was.

...that was also where we got our first ingame footage of Sonic Forces!

8 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

The same one that switched to another stream and made us think the conference was still going.

What fun that was.

...that was also where we got our first ingame footage of Sonic Forces!

You sure you're not referring to last year's SXSW panel? The one that couldn't decide if it had an official stream?

...Or did Devolver Digital actually show Forces gameplay during their, uh, informative conference?

32 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

You sure you're not referring to last year's SXSW panel? The one that couldn't decide if it had an official stream?

...Or did Devolver Digital actually show Forces gameplay during their, uh, informative conference?

Devolver Digital had their own, erm, "conference" on Twitch, which then had a segway into another E3 Twitch stream. The stream was... Something (Killing It, anyone?). We all thought the stream was still going.

That second stream revealed Forces gameplay.

Just now, Polkadi said:

Devolver Digital had their own, erm, "conference" on Twitch, which then had a segway into another E3 Twitch stream. The stream was... Something (Killing It, anyone?). We all thought the stream was still going.

Thankfully, that one's too late for me so another Motobug staffer can have the "honor" of that hosting that stream.

Should be around for the others though, other than PC Gaming Show.

35 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Ah, I see.

Well either way, I'm always up for a good--

*4am GMT*

...Eh, I'll just watch it the day after.

wake me up when bethesda unveils doom 2

Well, we all know how EA's conference is going to go...

• Chuckle 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Well, we all know how EA's conference is going to go...

Nah, that's more so Microsoft's. EA's is gonna be their usual show of villainy, especially with the cartoon bad guy who's led their E3 conferences each year, I forget what the British bloke's name is.

Just now, Jovahexeon Sonic Heroes said:

Nah, that's more so Microsoft's. EA's is gonna be their usual show of villainy, especially with the cartoon bad guy who's led their E3 conferences each year, I forget what the British bloke's name is.

I consider both of them like that, but then EA also has the completely boring sports segments which from experience of running this two years in a row - everyone despises. 

5 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I consider both of them like that, but then EA also has the completely boring sports segments which from experience of running this two years in a row - everyone despises. 

True. It's like I've said before. Too samey and lacks a soul. Classic EA. And now they're on the hot seat with law enforcement and Disney thanks to Battlefront II.

Just now, Jovahexeon Sonic Heroes said:

True. It's like I've said before. Too samey and lacks a soul. Classic EA. And now they're on the seat with law enforcement and Disney thanks to Battlefront II.

Alright, alright, just for you.

EA's evil side in a nutshell: 

• Chuckle 1

2 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Alright, alright, just for you.

EA's evil side in a nutshell: 

Well now, that's a perfect capture of 'em.

Can't wait for Microsoft to show a car again at E3 for Forza....

At this rate, it will be the Xbox Car Showroom ft. Forza

32 minutes ago, Marcello said:

@Ryannumber1gamer

Another live conference by Limited Run Games has been announced for June 11, 12 pm PST | 3 pm EST

Updated.

8 hours ago, KHCast said:

Just give me that KH3 news and square wins it for me. Well unless Smash has Sora

KH3, yeah to the release date

Sora in Smash.... maybe

Update: I've added the topics for Sony, Square and Microsoft.

Giving this a bump ready for tomorrow, with all of the streams beginning.

Let me know if there's anything that needs updated with the OP/Schedule.