Awoo.

Motobug @ E3 2018 - SSMB's Exclusive E3 Stream & General E3 Discussion (Links to E3 topics and schedule HERE)

Ryannumber1gamer

Just over three hours until EA amazes everyone with the best games they can offer while hiding the usual money-grubbing practices in plain sight.
And for some reason Gandalf has invaded Motobug with some sax. Considering @VEDJ-F was named but inactive when I arrived, I guess the culprit who opened the door is known.

Well, since E3 has begun for the most part, I'll go ahead and show off my first bingo card.

e3bingo2018-min.thumb.png.75c754d2988c207913ef2fd12fa7f5aa.png

It's mostly Nintendo and Sony, so I felt this topic fitted the best. There are some I admit are too obvious, but I figure I'd just go easy with my first time doing a bingo meme. I made the Nintendo Screw-Up pic myself. XP

So this is happening? 1 of the 3 big ones has its conference going live soon! Hopefully nothing is micro or soft.

Grab your bingo chart!

zOBoK9m.png&key=e66fe1c06960a788f158d9a8

All EST times are one hour incorrect we've just found out. The difference between EDT and BST should be five hours, not six. Just add one extra hour to all those EDT times and they'll be correct.

7 minutes ago, DarkRula said:

All EST times are one hour incorrect we've just found out. The difference between EDT and BST should be five hours, not six. Just add one extra hour to all those EDT times and they'll be correct.

It's fixed, check and make sure it's right.

Just now, KHCast said:

the pre show us going on now 

Is it a legit pre-show or just the usual speculation of what will actually be shown?

It’s Geoff K interviewing people atm before the Microsoft press conference. Currently the guy in charge of Anthem. It’s a general stream of the entire E3 and not just any specific conference