Awoo.

Disney endoursed House artist Pogo confirmed to be a bigot

KHCast

so yeah, popular artist Pogo, known for his remixes of Disney tunes, is a extreme homophobe to people’s surprise, who’s borderline radical views have him actually praising the massacre of the Orlando shooting and expressing his hatred of gays. No this isn’t satire, and doesn’t matter if it is. He also explains why his YouTube name was what it was called, so no it’s not cause he was gay.(well he says that anyway). Anyway, can’t wait to see his careers burn. It’s only a matter of time before Disney catches wind. Fuck this piece of shit.

• Thumbs Up 4

People like this infuriate me. A man... celebrating the deaths of several innocent people just because of who they love.

My tolerance has limits. And crap like this is a good way to get on my bad side. I hope this insensitive jerk gets what he deserves.

• Thumbs Up 5

what a piece of human garbage.

not only does he negatively stereotype an entire sexuality by saying they're all "grown men acting like 12-year-old girls," he also calls every single one of them disgusting. that's awful on its own, but he celebrates the orlando shooting. he celebrates and praises a mass murder. celebrating the death of one person is bad, but celebrating a mass shooting, one that took the lives of multiple innocent people, is simply horrendous.

i hope disney stops endorsing this vile man, and i hope this destroys his career.

• Thumbs Up 3

As someone whose had gay co-workers at his places of employment I have to say Pogo well and truly went too far. This is something that should destroy is career with the negative PR spreading around like wildfire. I hope he doesn't get a golden parachute when he does get canned.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I am kinda worried this will end up another Pewdiepie or jontron, or Jake/logan Paul, with them still being massively successful despite shit they’ve done, even if they get dropped 

• Thumbs Up 2

If that happens, it will be an injustice. I want him to suffer the consequences for this. He can't spew this drivel and keep making money.

• Thumbs Up 2

I heavily doubt he's going to get away with this. There's no way in hell would Disney just ignore this and let it slide. I imagine he'll be publicly disowned by Disney by tomorrow and well if you get disowned by Disney after endorsing you for projects, that's not going to help your career much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a transcript for anyone who doesn't want to watch the video. It's...vile.

Spoiler

DecXwSpW0AQNdWv.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Another Aussie doing us proud. /s

Pogo's career can go bounce off a cliff and into the abyss. I regret ever listening to his tunes.

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Celestia said:

Here's a transcript for anyone who doesn't want to watch the video. It's...vile.

Hide contents

DecXwSpW0AQNdWv.jpg

WTF... I mean... What the hell.

• Fist Bump 1

26 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Yeah I am kinda worried this will end up another Pewdiepie or jontron, or Jake/logan Paul, with them still being massively successful despite shit they’ve done, even if they get dropped 

JonTron and I think PewDiePie didn't stoop that low.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Celestia said:
  Hide contents

DecXwSpW0AQNdWv.jpg

This is horrendous. Like, this transcends any "political incorrectness" crap and goes straight into "holy fucking shit" territory. Its utterly disgusting already that this guy loves the idea of massacre, but when he gets into hate discrimination by implying that massacre is fine so long as it hurts gays and not "people"... Yuck, yuck, yuck. ?

I hadn't heard of him before, but I'm sure as hell considering this guy one of the vilest human beings associated with Disney. That's a difficult achievement for a person to have given Disney's long history of hiring scumbags, but he done did it and the internet is worse off for it. 

• Thumbs Up 5

45 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Keep in mind that after the stunt PewDiePie pulled a few years ago, Disney severed ties with him, so there's a good chance that Pogo will be disowned by the company soon. He might even be blacklisted.

Conservative in a way I may be, but being happy that people were killed regardless of their lifestyles and if you agree with them or not is beyond disgusting. I honestly hope that this guy cleans up his act soon.

Twitter users are overwhelmingly raking Pogo over hot coals right now. I know its not all that indicative of the long term effects of Pogo's statements on his career, but its very satisfying nonetheless.

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Mad Convoy said:

Twitter users are overwhelmingly raking Pogo over hot coals right now. I know its not all that indicative of the long term effects of Pogo's statements on his career, but its very satisfying nonetheless.

Yep, I don't think there's too much of chance of anyone hire him after this. You think this might hit TV news?

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, RedFox99 said:

Yep, I don't think there's too much of chance of anyone hire him after this. You think this might hit TV news?

Maybe. It depends on how much this blows up. Internet drama doesn't typically get the chance to grab TV newspeople's attention unless its something of actual significance because it usually blows over quickly.

But this is of significance. So who knows?

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Mad Convoy said:

Maybe. It depends on how much this blows up. Internet drama doesn't typically get the chance to grab TV newspeople's attention unless its something of actual significance because it usually blows over quickly.

But this is of significance. So who knows?

Keep in mind, this guy was endorsed by Disny themselves, so maybe journalists may jump at the opportunity to report this. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Putting his strange worldviews aside, I simply cannot believe that someone in his position would act this tactless. Like Jesus, I've never even heard of this guy before, but if he is actually endorsed by Disney, why in the world does he think it is okay to make a video talking about how killing homosexuals is cool? What a fucking idiot. 

• Thumbs Up 9

...yeah, I'm sorry, this doesn't seem serious or legit to me. It doesn't match up with what I've seen from him before, so I'm thinking this is some kind of weird trolling or a failed attempt at satire.

I could be wrong, but... something seems off about this.

Just now, FriesWithoutKetchup said:

...yeah, I'm sorry, this doesn't seem serious or legit to me. It doesn't match up with what I've seen from him before, so I'm thinking this is some kind of weird trolling or a failed attempt at satire.

I could be wrong, but... something seems off about this.

So, kind of like what Pewdiepie did with those anti-Semitic jokes? Could be a very scary repeat of events. 

I mean either way, his career is fucking done hopefully. Guy has a record of saying shit and then going “oh it wa a social experiment” should note. But yeah, whether serious or a “joke” guys a piece of shit. 

Also how is it not legit? That’s him saying those words, quite seriously. It’s legit what he’s saying even if it’s a “joke” not meant to be serious, which I mean how else would he intend for it to be taken. I know Australian humor is more “risky” but cmon

Also in other news, I’ve seen a few of your typical trump supporters/right extremists defending this or attempting to sympathize or turn it on people outraged using the typical “freedom of speech” line and, also threatening to boycott Disney if they kick him lol

• Thumbs Up 4

12 minutes ago, KHCast said:

the typical “freedom of speech” line and, also threatening to boycott Disney if they kick him lol

I'm guessing these people aren't too aware of the word "discretion" or the dangers of a loose tongue.