Awoo.

Motobug Presents: The Midnight Channel - A Persona Summer Streaming Event!

Failinhearts

...CONNECTION REESTABLISHED.

COMMENCING TRANSMISSION.

tumblr_inline_mrmtjwaNRm1qz4rgp.gif

The time has come, SSMB to face your true self!

20131708043540-e1432239869404-817x320.pn

The third installment to Motobug's Heroes Lookback series, where we watch the stories of major franchises in the SSMB Heroes Academy Roleplay is here! Just in time for Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night, Persona 5: Dancing Star Night and BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, we're going deep into the mind with the anime adaptations of the game series: PERSONA!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is The Midnight Channel!

We're going to be watching a series of movies, as well as an anime series full of school life, fun, friends, social links... death, darkness, truth, fog, extra hours in a day and mega beef bowls.

Yeah, you better buckle up.

SHOWS:

NoobSubs-Persona-3-The-Movie-1-4-Soundtr

1.) All Four Persona 3 Movies (Subbed)

Join Makoto Yuki as he transfers to Gekkoukan High School, expecting a normal life before being subjected to a supernatural phenomenon known as the Dark Hour! Awakening the power of his Persona, a powerful spirit creature spawned from the inner self, he and his new friends has to join together to rid the world of the evil Shadows that plague the world as a member of SEES, the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad. However, there's more to this than just hunting monsters. Death is looming...

latest?cb=20141107053932

2.) Persona 4: The Animation (Dubbed)

In this 26 episode animated series, Yu Narukami, a high school student transferring from the big city to the small rural town of Inaba has a hard time adjusting to his new life. However, things take a strange turn after a series of murders spring up around the town. Discovering the power to enter a mysterious TV World as well as his Persona, Yu and his ever growing team of friends have to discover who this murderer is... and how he's using the TV World to claim his victims. All the while, they have to discover the value of truth, and facing your true self.

SHOWTIMES:

Persona 3: The Movie 1 and 2 - Spring of Birth and Midsummer Knight's Dream: Friday June 15th 2018, 5pm EST

Persona 3: The Movie 3 and 4 - Falling Down and Winter of Rebirth: Friday June 22nd 2018, 5pm EST

Persona 4: The Animation: Every Friday starting June 29th 2018, 5pm EST

STREAMING/CHAT:

https://www.rabb.it/CrowtheBOOLET

Just like Danganronpa and Madoka Magica, this is being streamed through @Crow the BOOLET's Rabbit channel. As such, due to issues with Rabbit's chat system, we are using Discord to chat during the stream itself. This is done by invitation only, so if you are coming to the stream, please do reply here or via PM. We'll send you the invitation to the Discord channel!

Get ready to burn some dread and reach out for the truth! See on June 15th!

SPECIAL THANKS:

Spoiler

@Crow the BOOLET for hosting and co-creating the stream!

@Ryannumber1gamer for approving the project!

• Thumbs Up 4

20 minutes ago, PaddyFancy said:

Sign me up please. Persona is fun.

Your Discord invite is sent! See you on streaming day!

Good on you for not including Persona -trinity soul- and Persona 4: the Golden Animation. They ain't much good anyways.

And there's a Persona 4 OVA with the true ending of the story, as P4tA only stops at the "bad ending".

And won't Persona 5: the Animation finish airing when we finish P4tA? That can become a potential option.

well i'm in, but you probably knew that already

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Good on you for not including Persona -trinity soul- and Persona 4: the Golden Animation. They ain't much good anyways.

And there's a Persona 4 OVA with the true ending of the story, as P4tA only stops at the "bad ending".

And won't Persona 5: the Animation finish airing when we finish P4tA? That can become a potential option.

We debated on Golden but decided to only do so if there was demand. We had a hard "no" for Trinity Soul.

The OVA will be aired, yes.

P5tA was a possibility but after the mishaps that was streaming Danganronpa 3 too early... we're not gonna risk it.

Plus, we'd wait for the inevitable dub.

Anyway, we're sending a Discord invite your way!

21 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

I'm not gonna be in for P3/4 since I want to experience 4 Golden on my own terms through the game. But I will definitely be in for Persona 5. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I'm not gonna be in for P3/4 since I want to experience 4 Golden on my own terms through the game. But I will definitely be in for Persona 5. 

Now that you mention that, I am gonna screw myself over massively for P3, and I haven't even started P4 yet.

I'll stick around for the first Persona 3 movie, then the first two episodes of P4tA.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not really interested into Persona, but I guess I’ll check it out.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Bloxxerboy said:

I’m not really interested into Persona, but I guess I’ll check it out.

An invite is heading your way!

12 minutes ago, Patron said:

Has it already begun?

It is, yes. An invite has headed your way.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I started playing Blazblue Cross Tag Battle recently, and I've really enjoyed watching/playing as the Persona 4 cast.

So... mind if I join in for the P4 streams?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, NegaMetallix said:

Well, I started playing Blazblue Cross Tag Battle recently, and I've really enjoyed watching/playing as the Persona 4 cast.

So... mind if I join in for the P4 streams?

Just in time, too! Persona 4 starts this week!

Make sure to register for a Rabbit account, as that is needed to view the stream due to a recent update to the streaming service, and you'll be golden!

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Failinhearts said:

Make sure to register for a Rabbit account, as that is needed to view the stream due to a recent update to the streaming service, and you'll be golden!

Way ahead of ya. I've still got the one I made one for the Danganronpa and Madoka streams.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Due to schedule problems, the Persona stream next week will happen on Thursday on the same time. Make sure to keep that in mind!

• 2 weeks later...

E9jW8kV.png

"That was the Midnight Channel, everybody! Thank you beary much for another successful stream!"

ecMOEBx.png

"And hey, we got through it smoothly without a single hint of-"

tumblr_inline_mr6pltUCZN1qz4rgp.png

"Waaaaait just a cockin' pickin' minute!"

6buaXRh.png

"...Come on! We were gonna make it to the end with bear-ly a problem!"

141?cb=20180414190944

"Is this just gonna be a running thing with you, Monokuma?"

tumblr_inline_mr6pm5myth1qz4rgp.png

"Puhuhu! Suppose so! I know everyone misses me!"

tumblr_inline_mr4utiI6mq1qz4rgp.png

"Wait! Where did you get THAT idea?"

VErqOFR.png

"Just what do you want this time?!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pmcd67v1qz4rgp.png

"Puhuhuhu! All I wanna do is announce the next stream!"

tumblr_inline_mr6pmf3zus1qz4rgp.png

"Ahahaha! And that iiiiiiiis...."

LwwjlLb.png

"Cut the feed! Cut the feed!"

....CONNECTION LOST....

...THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THE MIDNIGHT CHANNEL!

@Spin Attaxx, @Patron, @Bloxxerboy, @Crow the BOOLET, @NegaMetallix, @Polkadi~♪, @VEDJ-F, @PaddyFancy

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1