Awoo.

Do you think Classic Sonic should appear again in a Modern game?

Marco9966

Only if they can actually do the classic gameplay and physics justice. 

Given Sonic Team's track record with Generations and Forces, my hopes aren't high for them making classic Sonic actually play like the classic games. So I'd say no; Do it right or don't do it at all. Best to just leave classic Sonic to the Mania team's future projects.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:44 AM, Skull Leader said:

I really loathe the idea that only Classic Sonic will have the world with charm and the better gameplay experience while Modern is abandoned and left at the mercy of Iizuka and Sonic Team's gameplay/story shenanigans.

Would really love nothing more than for the franchise to combine the best elements that each side has to offer instead of having three different takes of the same character at the same time: Classic Sonic, Modern Sonic and Boom Sonic. I personally don't recall any other franchise doing something like this. 

WeDontDoThat.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

The only time I would like to see Classic in another Modern game is if they make a Generations 2 down the line in about 15-20 years time. I still consider that unlikely though. 

Considering the recent reception with him in Modern games, and the blatant cash grabbing on him being in Forces. I do highly doubt we will see him again in the universe of Modern Sonic.