Awoo.

Jump Force (February 2019)| Goku in America

DiamondX

latest?cb=20180620180202

Jump Force is a new 3vs3 arena fighting game developed by Bandai. The game will launch in 2019 on PS4, XBO, and Steam.

We don't have much information about the story besides the fact that Light from Death Note is a story only character.

Confirmed characters:

Naruto (Shippuden)

-Naruto 

-Sasuke

One Piece:

-Luffy D. Monkey 

-Zoro

-Sanji

-Goku 

-Freeza 

-Vegeta

-Ichigo

-Rukia

-Aizen

Stages:

-New York City

-Matterhorn

-Honk Kong

-Namek

TRAILER

YOOOOOOOOOOO

IS THIS THE SHONEN JUMP 50TH ANNIVERSARY GAME?!?!? I AM FREAKING OUT. I'M DECEASED. 

AND I KNOW DEKU WILL BE IN THIS GAME WHICH GETS ME EVEN MORE HYPED. DJFIEWFJWIF3FNEFWMFKDSA!!!

jump-force-xbox-e3-1024x581.jpg

IT'S THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY JUMP GAME! ...And it's made by Spike Chunsoft. Hype is now settling down a bit knowing the developer, but it's still somewhat high!

• Chuckle 1

Fucking HD Goku and Freeza decking it out in new york with Luffy and Naruto?!

Fuck YES! sign me up!!

So, Jump's 50th anniversary game...

If they don't have assist characters like in previous games, that'd mean no Tsubasa characters :(

Light Yagami at the end is welcomed but not entirely surprised, he was playable in Jump Ultimate Stars.
Since it's for the 50th anniversary i'm expecting the roster of J-Stars to return at the very least, plus some of the missing franchises like Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King or Buso Renkin.

*also expecting My Hero Academia and Black Clover since they're recent

Knowing Light is back makes me happy since for whatever reason they left him out of the last Jump game, but also that may mean they'll bring back other cut Jump characters that appeared in the DS games. 

I guess my only fear is proper representation of New Era Jump series. 

• Hero Academia
  • Black Clover
  • Boruto 
  • The Promised Neverland
  • Dr. Stone
  • We Never Learn
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Robot x Laserbeam 
  • Hinomaru Zomou

Like... Only the first three I named are practically 100% going to get representation in the game with an actual fighter representing their series (Deku, Asta, and Boruto respectively), but I feel that's only because of the fact they're modern Jump fighting series and Jump is crazy about promoting their series in Japan and America (Boruto by sheer fact it's related to an already established franchise). Afraid that the other series won't have anyone playable like... It would be amazing to use Senku from Dr. Stone to create science stuff on the battlefield to attack enemies, or have Enma/Ray/Norman use various weapons to attack their opponents (they could be like Light Yagami, honestly). I mean, if they're assist characters or make some sort of cameo somewhere then...eh... Cool that they're in the game, but I actually want them playable. 

I totally didn't see this coming, holy crap!

First of all, I really hope they improve the gameplay. From what little gameplay we've seen, it look way too similar to Victory VS which is a bad thing, that game was fun sometimes but it was really slow and clunky.

I mainly hope we get My Hero Academia and Food Wars characters! Oh, and also make Zoro playable this time!

I hope this has good animated faces. I want to see the look of terror on Asta's face animated well when I use Luffy and Midoriya to kick him around the place.

• Chuckle 1

Maybe someone else apart from Seiya for Saint Seiya reps? A Kurapika and fully playable Hisoka for Hunter X Hunter

Found it!

Interview + gameplay, everyone!!! 43:15 in video

Sasuke and Zoro confirmed. You can see their icons on Frieza's team! 

Also, when asked about Yu Yu Hakusho and My Hero Academia representation, we got the predictable "No comment lol", BUT I'm gonna go ahead and take that as a yes. =))) Sure is going to be great using Full Cowling with Deku next year.

PS4, XBOX, and PC confirmed. No for Switch.

So yeah, confirmed.

DfXgwqHUwAAH3Su.jpg:large

• Thumbs Up 1

Team based, but always 1x1 apparently? Gameplay looks exactly what I've expected and feared =/

"This looks like Anime Fanfiction - The Game" 

BWAHAHAHAHAOHOHOHOHO! WELL MET! 

I mean seriously, he has to know this has been done before right?

Well, either way, it looks incredible. Much better than J Stars Victory Vs. That isn't hard to do but still, good God.

So gameplay is the same as other jump games. Im still excited. The fact it was at xbox show had me flipping. Thank god i got a xbox one x for this.

Look like the stages are gonna be locations in real life with elementsadded from the franchises.

Really hope they tone down on the camera cuts/movement and slowmo by the time the game releases, it only looks really janky and makes it feel more like a playable cutscene rather than a game.

I’m not really a fan of these shows, but even I’m impressed with this game. I’m actually thinking of getting it.

• 3 weeks later...

Dg0kHauVAAE9JfF.jpg:large

Courtesy of Yonkou
"Ichigo will be in jump force, and a particular dude will appear when you play as him. Also Rukia and Aizen are confirmed to appear. A new stage --Hong Kong is avaible, and Ichigo will take his appearance from the "Thousand Year Blood war" arc."

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Nice Smile 1

• 1 month later...

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/jump-force-adds-gon-freecss-hisoka-morow-from-hunter-x-hunter

https://gematsu.com/2018/08/jump-force-adds-marshall-d-teach-sanji-from-one-piece

Weekly Jump and V-Jump have revealed 4 new characters: Sanji and Blackbeard from One Piece, Gon and Hisoka from HunterXHunter.

Good to see Hisoka finally being playable after J-Stars. And the One Piece rosters so far makes much more sense than in the previous game.

Ah yes. The Monster Trio and Blackheard does make more sense than the one from J-Stars Victory Vs. 

I understood the inclusion of Ace or Akainu but both of them being there made the other feel redundant in terms of what kind of power they had. And I know Hancock is popular in Japan but come now.