DiamondX

Jump Force (February 2019)| Goku in America

On 6/10/2018 at 10:24 PM, DiamondX said:

latest?cb=20180620180202

Jump Force is a new 3vs3 arena fighting game developed by Bandai. The game will launch in 2019 on PS4, XBO, and Steam.

We don't have much information about the story besides the fact that Light from Death Note is a story only character.

Confirmed characters:

latest?cb=20170408004654

-Naruto 

-Sasuke 

one_piece_logo2.png

-Luffy D. Monkey 

-Zoro

1448727671-9857adb2925cbbc57574d716c10fd

-Goku  Torrent TurboTax Gogoanime

-Freeza 

latest?cb=20170619133950&path-prefix=ru

-Ichigo

-Rukia

-Aizen

Stages:

-New York City

-Matterhorn

-Honk Kong

In the event that they don't have help characters like in past amusements, that'd mean no Tsubasa characters

Loading isn't great and the characters are always looking up for some reason. The lobby had way too much motion blur too.

Other than that I had a lot of fun playing it. Gameplay is cool despite being simple and the in battle graphics are flashy and fun. The semi-realistic art style doesn't bother me anymore either.

I just wish there were more female characters. There's only one (Rukia), not counting your avatar. But yeah, I liked it overall!

37 minutes ago, Jovahexeon Dapper Ridley said:

Do tell. What are the issues away play despite a somewhat small looking roster at the moment?

The game looks good once you get past the oiled up doll looks of the cast. Probably the best modern jump game

but the game has way to much slow down. Its laggy as heck even just against the cpu. Moves do not always link and countering could use a tune up. Music can be quite at times. As someone else said there was a ton of lag in the lobby and lots of blur. I would spawn in lobbies with my camera in a wall. Also got froze midair after cpu goku slapped me up a building.

I made this capturing it from the one x. Any lag you see in the video is literally how bad it was in the game. It looks good but god is it annoying